X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*crawls in ...like a granny*

First of all

Congratulations Auntie Sarai

Yep had my appendix taken out yesterday evening; was rushed into surgery after I could barely walk from the pain...
    Waited most of the time in the hospital, they drugged me up pretty well(thank you morphine!)
    Then later on I had a CAT-scan and they were sure I had appendicitis and I had an appendectomy ...first they thought I also had an infection around it as well, but didn't so...all is well...waiting a recovery of a few weeks and am not able to lift/do anything straining for 4 to 6 weeks.

Yeah...there I went from a small tummy ache to ending up in the hospital and getting surgery...it freaked my parents out as well!

*huggles all*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      I don't think there's much point in sending Jann any hot guys for a day or two Dee, she needs to rest

See you tomorrow *bounces*
      *glares*

Hot guys are always welcome. I was sad to see I didn't end up in a hospital like Grey's Anatomy!
      sigpic

Comment

*huggles Jann* So glad to hear you're OK. Make sure you take it easy and give your body the time it needs to recover now
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

First of all

Yep had my appendix taken out yesterday evening; was rushed into surgery after I could barely walk from the pain...
          Waited most of the time in the hospital, they drugged me up pretty well(thank you morphine!)
          Then later on I had a CAT-scan and they were sure I had appendicitis and I had an appendectomy ...first they thought I also had an infection around it as well, but didn't so...all is well...waiting a recovery of a few weeks and am not able to lift/do anything straining for 4 to 6 weeks.

Yeah...there I went from a small tummy ache to ending up in the hospital and getting surgery...it freaked my parents out as well!

*huggles all*
          Good thing you got help straight away! Really pleased to hear from you and that you're ok *huggles gently*

*glares*

Hot guys are always welcome. I was sad to see I didn't end up in a hospital like Grey's Anatomy!
          *glares back, Granny style* You take care of yourself young lady - nothing strenuous means NOTHING strenuous You have to get yourself fit and well in time for our August WooHooMeet (yes, still got my fingers crossed that you can make it ), so just go easy on yourself (and the hot guys ) until the doctor tells you otherwise

Comment

I'm sooo tired! This job is killing me!
            But I've almost finished to pack! And I've just discovered that English banknotes are too big for my wallet!
            sigpic
            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*
              *wishes the AT5ers much fun* Before I forget
              *hugs Jann* You'll be feeling better in no time Or... little time.

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
              Some good news WooHoo's

Dad's cancer has not spread to his lymph nodes so they will be doing the surgery to remove the cancer ASAP. They have to remove 2/5's of his right lung but after all is said and done (surgery, recovery etc...) his quality of life will be much improved. He'll be breathing better.
              That's good!
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Josiane and Sarai are here!!!!! Both have a glass of wine in their hands after being here about 2 minutes

Comment

So you've got the badges? WooHooooood!!!!

Yes, cocktail party at Cags' on Friday is a go! BUT she is limited as to transport and how many of us can stay overnight, so the rest will have to get taxis to hers and back to where they're staying. Are you at the Ren?
                  Yes. I'm one of those people who don't need a bed However... I have no idea how to get there, or where there is, or anything!

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                  Some good news WooHoo's

Dad's cancer has not spread to his lymph nodes so they will be doing the surgery to remove the cancer ASAP. They have to remove 2/5's of his right lung but after all is said and done (surgery, recovery etc...) his quality of life will be much improved. He'll be breathing better.
                  *huggles* Keeping him and you in my thoughts.

First of all

*huggles all*
                  *gentle hugs* I'm glad you're okay, Jann. Take it easy and rest up.
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Thanks for the huggles girls! It was quite scary since I've never been operated in my life! The doctors were amazed by how I filled in the "History diseases"form...nothing from me...nothing from my parents...just good health!
                    Still glad I went since I nomally am too stubborn to go to the doctor and all...but I just knew this time that it was different. Strange thing, but it worked out! And the doctor/surgeon later spoke to me and said that it was definitely inflamed and all! Good thing I went in on time.
                    Good thing you got help straight away! Really pleased to hear from you and that you're ok *huggles gently*
                    *points up* OH yeah! Certainly since it can quickly turn bad and rupture! No time to loose.
                    *huggles gently back* Tummy is all swollen and yucky right now! I feel fat!

*glares back, Granny style* You take care of yourself young lady - nothing strenuous means NOTHING strenuous You have to get yourself fit and well in time for our August WooHooMeet (yes, still got my fingers crossed that you can make it ), so just go easy on yourself (and the hot guys ) until the doctor tells you otherwise
                    I could stare at them! Yep hopefully I go...depends on how things go...since me not going to work means me not getting paid!
                    sigpic

Comment

*tumbles into the thread*

Dear dear dear dear, here I was thinking I was going to zoom in, let you all know I'm in my new house and zoom out again...but....Appendixes? Super fun AT5 gatherings?

...never a dull day in the woohoo house

I just survived my first night in my new house It's absolutely lovely! We had a wee mix up with the landlord, who thought we were moving in at the end of february...that was awkward. But he let us move in yesterday, providing we cleaned the place up. So we did. All the rooms are dusted, swept and mopped. I moved all my things in (I haven't put them all together yet though...I have a bed...) and killed a wapping 27 spiders in the clean up yikes...

So tell me woohoos, what have I missed since saturday? How is every little thing? How's the AT5 lead up? When does it start?

I LOVE YOU ALL!
                      sigpic

Comment

((((Jann))))

Glad to hear you're ok.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                          Yes. I'm one of those people who don't need a bed However... I have no idea how to get there, or where there is, or anything!
                          Will you have a car? And how many of you there? If you have a car and sat nav I can PM you my postcode/address and it's really, really easy. If not, bus or cab (cab probably easier tbh).

*huggles Jann* Glad to see you here and posting.

*huggles Bekki* Enjoy your new home.

yeah yeah... sig and avi, I will get it sorted...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            Will you have a car? And how many of you there? If you have a car and sat nav I can PM you my postcode/address and it's really, really easy. If not, bus or cab (cab probably easier tbh).
                            No car Me, my two sisters and +1 It'll probably be cab, right? I think I'll still need your address if that's okay - I hope the driver doesn't ask me for directions or anything like they do here!
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

First of all

*huggles all*
                              *very gently huggles Jann*

Are you at least home by now?
                              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                                *very gently huggles Jann*

Are you at least home by now?
                                Nobody allows me to alone at my own place so I'm atm staying the night at a colleague's place and tomorrow I'll go to B's aunt and uncle who are also nurse and a doctor. They even contacted my doctor about my revalidation process.
                                I have been at home now to get my stuff, but not coming back there till I feel good enough to be on my own.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X