No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Safe trip to all the WOOHOOs traveling to AT5. Have fun and lots of pretty pictures please
    sigpic

Comment

Cags, your posts still look naked. Not nekkid. But naked. It makes me sad.

Happy trails to all AT5 attendees! Woohood for you!

Nothing new with me, just uber busy.

*grabs Joe and smooches*

*wanders away*
      sigpic

Comment

Stopping by to say I've arrived in London. And now I need a nap. *huggles*
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Welcome James

So we've watched The Impossible Elephant, followed by Avatar, and now about to watch Fern Gully...

Very very very much under the influence of the vino............

Hmmmm, I only had 2 glasses, Jumble 2 bottles

Having a great time here and I even got to enjoy the children as well....And I didn't scare a one!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
            Stopping by to say I've arrived in London. And now I need a nap. *huggles*
            Looking forward to seeing you! Just be sure to wear your coat....Lovely but cold!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
              Hmmmm, I only had 2 glasses, Jumble 2 bottles

Having a great time here and I even got to enjoy the children as well....And I didn't scare a one!
              Er, I think there is something amiss with your maths there Laurie

I had one glass of rose that was left from the other day, you drank two glasses from a new bottle of red, and there's still a glass left in that one, soooo *counts on fingers* by my reckoning I actually had FOUR GLASSES of wine last night

I will admit I fell asleep half way through Fern Gully, but that was sheer tiredness.........

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                Er, I think there is something amiss with your maths there Laurie

I had one glass of rose that was left from the other day, you drank two glasses from a new bottle of red, and there's still a glass left in that one, soooo *counts on fingers* by my reckoning I actually had FOUR GLASSES of wine last night

I will admit I fell asleep half way through Fern Gully, but that was sheer tiredness.........
                Hmmmm! Well, since I am staying here and she is my host, I will of course do the polite thing (since it is too cold outside to sleep out there) and most graciously agree!
                sigpic

Comment

Like you'd dare dispute a provable fact

*sends massive squishy hugs to Jann* Just heard she's in hospital having had to have her appendix taken out

Comment

*Sending gentle squishy huggles to Jann*

Comment

*huggles Jann*
                      sigpic
                      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

*huggles Jann*
                        sigpic

Comment

*runs in* I don't have long. I'm so busy. Work, uni, trying to pack for AT5. Sorting out things for you WooHoos - to go with the badges! +1 will be here tomorrow and I haven't even made space for her to sleep!

My first question - are we still having a cocktail party on Friday? You may have said so here lately but I can't see every page right now.

Secondly. *huggles those who need it* *huggles for Jann*
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                            *runs in* I don't have long. I'm so busy. Work, uni, trying to pack for AT5. Sorting out things for you WooHoos - to go with the badges! +1 will be here tomorrow and I haven't even made space for her to sleep!

My first question - are we still having a cocktail party on Friday? You may have said so here lately but I can't see every page right now.

Secondly. *huggles those who need it* *huggles for Jann*
                            So you've got the badges? WooHooooood!!!!

Yes, cocktail party at Cags' on Friday is a go! BUT she is limited as to transport and how many of us can stay overnight, so the rest will have to get taxis to hers and back to where they're staying. Are you at the Ren?

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                              Looking forward to seeing you! Just be sure to wear your coat....Lovely but cold!
                              Got off the plane and was positively sweating in my long coat. These temps feel lovely compared to what I left.

Now up having a snack and some tea before meeting some peeps at 4 for some fun.
                              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                                Got off the plane and was positively sweating in my long coat. These temps feel lovely compared to what I left.

Now up having a snack and some tea before meeting some peeps at 4 for some fun.
                                Don't be fooled by today's warmer weather - it's forecast to get colder and wetter over the next few days

Comment

Working...
                                X