X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Tracking Amanda's package....

Attempted? What does that mean?
    I would say it mean's it wasn't delivered?
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
      I would say it mean's it wasn't delivered?
      Yeah, that's what I thought But presumably it will be at some point

Someone on Twitter was asking about something they sent, and they were told it wood be safe in the office until after Christmas, so....

Comment

Happy 3rd day of Martimas!!!
        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

And yes... everybody loves broccolli

sigpic

Comment

Choosing between tesla and druitt???

And mwahaha fooled you all on the shoes ! Well done Aveo! And thanks for organising Bekki - lots of fun!

Comment

Martin in...pink...tights...

Oh Dee, how do I love thee?

Jumbly, I think when it says 'attempted' it means it was delivered but nobody was there to accept it, so they come back another time...I tihnk...

I HEART MARTIN!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                  WOOHOO SHOES

And the winner is...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...oechampion.jpg

Well done, AVEO!!!!

And thank you for playing, dear Woohoos
                  yey thanks for my pressie Bekki!

*huggles spotted wellies*
                  sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/qq22/Dreaming_of_Winter/phototunia/GFcKoduq7o5LCMrDbuwvAQ.jpg?t=1293009495
                    Ooooh! I have some of those.......

Thanks Bekki I guess I at least know it's in the right area, and hopefully it will be redelivered or collected by someone in the Sanctuary office

Aaaaaaaaaand +1 is AWESOME!!! Really really lovely little card came through my door today! *hugs her*

Comment

I was just sitting here idly wondering who was supposed to post today's Advent.......................
                      Um

Day 22 of the WooHoodStock Advent Calendar

Comment

Mornin Woohoos!

Jumble, I promise to post the fic when I come back from my run. Probably around noonish or so. I need to be a bit more awake to make sure it's not totally awful.

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                        WOOHOO SHOES

[/B][/COLOR]

And the winner is...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...oechampion.jpg

Well done, AVEO!!!!
                        [/SIZE]

And thank you for playing, dear Woohoos
                        Wow. I was thrown off totally. But that was fun. We should do it again next year, I think.

Errrr *blushes* That was niiice Thanks for sharing.
                        Hee! Thanks. I did warn you it was mature...
                        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Morning WooHoo's

Having a relapse. The left ear hurts like hell and my chest is congested. I don't think this stupid thing bug/virus/whatever is ever going to leave. To borrow a word from Bekki "poohbags!"

On the bright side today is Char's B'Day and the present she wanted was not available anywhere. I looked and looked for weeks and no luck. Then this morning I went into the store for one last chance and they got a shipment yesterday!!!! So I bought it right away and I am waiting for Char to get here so I can surprise her. *bounces*

*hugs Laurie and any other sick WooHoo's*
                          *hugs healthy WooHoo's*

Love all of the artwork !

MoB Exhale was awesome! My only complaint is that it is so short. It left me wanting much more!

Since we all love Tesla so much can we make him an honorary WooHoo so we can thunk him openly.

Happy Martinmas WooHoo's!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                            Morning WooHoo's

1. Having a relapse. The left ear hurts like hell and my chest is congested. I don't think this stupid thing bug/virus/whatever is ever going to leave. To borrow a word from Bekki "poohbags!"

2. On the bright side today is Char's B'Day and the present she wanted was not available anywhere. I looked and looked for weeks and no luck. Then this morning I went into the store for one last chance and they got a shipment yesterday!!!! So I bought it right away and I am waiting for Char to get here so I can surprise her. *bounces*

*hugs healthy WooHoo's*

3. MoB Exhale was awesome! My only complaint is that it is so short. It left me wanting much more!

Since we all love Tesla so much can we make him an honorary WooHoo so we can thunk him openly.

1. *huggles*

2. Happy Birthday Char!

3. Thanks! That's the love and the trouble with the drabble format: keeps you wanting more. But I occasionally enjoy the challenge of writing a story in exactly 100 words. It's hard!
                            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                              Mornin Woohoos! http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...rnincoffee.gif

Jumble, I promise to post the fic when I come back from my run. Probably around noonish or so. I need to be a bit more awake to make sure it's not totally awful.
                              Thank you *bounces*

Um....... if this is a Martinfic, there won't be any......... um..... 'mature' content will there? *hides eyes*

Wow. I was thrown off totally. But that was fun. We should do it again next year, I think.
                              I think we should! In fact I think it might be something we could do on a monthly (?) basis, choosing different things to guess at Hats? Gloves? Favourite dress/coat/t-shirt/bracelet/necklace........ the possibilities are endless

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                              Morning WooHoo's

Having a relapse. The left ear hurts like hell and my chest is congested. I don't think this stupid thing bug/virus/whatever is ever going to leave. To borrow a word from Bekki "poohbags!"
                              Aw Bree, you're not having much luck with your health lately are you? I hope you'll get plenty of rest over the holidays and take good care of yourself 8huggles*

On the bright side today is Char's B'Day and the present she wanted was not available anywhere. I looked and looked for weeks and no luck. Then this morning I went into the store for one last chance and they got a shipment yesterday!!!! So I bought it right away and I am waiting for Char to get here so I can surprise her. *bounces*

CHAR!!!!

*hugs healthy WooHoo's*

MoB Exhale was awesome! My only complaint is that it is so short. It left me wanting much more!

We don't need to, we've pretty much been thunking him openly anyway

In fact, this seems to be rapidly turning into a Sanctuary thunk thread

*hopes Martin doesn't mind*

Comment

Happy Birthday,
                                Char
                                !!!

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Thank you, I love doing these 12 Day things with Nad, her lyrics always inspire me
                                Aww!!! But your artwork always inspires me too!
                                You know... for the next edition.

Artwork! Yay!
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X