Btw love the advent. Always love half nekkid handsome guys. *drools*
      Me tooooooooooooooooooo
      sigpic

Comment

WB LJ!

One from last year:
        sigpic

Comment

Okay. I caved. 1/2 a fic written. Will try to finish it tomorrow and post at some point. I can't believe I'm doing this. For now, nighty night.
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Happy Birthday Cags

I know is seems early, but by the time you read it - timing is everything!

Loved the video Jumble. Very funny!
            sigpic

Comment

*runs in*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAGS!!!

*runs out of thread*
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Happy Birthday Cags

*blinks* Interesting colors...have wonderful birthday

*hands over bottle of wine*
                sigpic

Comment

*whacks muse* I could actually use some sleep tonight, and I don't need you keeping me up till 1am making sigs.

*cough*

Hey everybody. Anyone know how to deal with an overactive muse?

Oh and, Merry Martinmas. Now, if my muse would just make some stuff for Martinmas, I might not be whacking it. :\

So how's everyone doing? I've been busy with school and holiday plans, but with the Christmas break school's out of my mind, and I've got free time.
                  sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Cags!

That's my gift:

sigpic
                    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      You really sound like my mom now... My mom HATES it when I straighten it...but every once in a while I like it
                      I just wanted it now to see how long it exactly was! Plus I've noticed with me, hairdressers tend to cut more precise when they have to straighten it afterwards.

*runs around nekkid while smoking some broccoli and sipping da wine*
                      Oh, I don't hate it straight, I just prefer it curly

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                      Okay. I caved. 1/2 a fic written. Will try to finish it tomorrow and post at some point. I can't believe I'm doing this. For now, nighty night.
                      *bounces*
                      Originally posted by llp View Post
                      Happy Birthday Cags

I know is seems early, but by the time you read it - timing is everything!

Loved the video Jumble. Very funny!
                      Glad you like it, but why are you whispering?

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                      *whacks muse* I could actually use some sleep tonight, and I don't need you keeping me up till 1am making sigs.

*cough*

Hey everybody. Anyone know how to deal with an overactive muse?

Oh and, Merry Martinmas. Now, if my muse would just make some stuff for Martinmas, I might not be whacking it. :\

So how's everyone doing? I've been busy with school and holiday plans, but with the Christmas break school's out of my mind, and I've got free time.
                      That ^^

Comment

CAGS!!

Apparently we're not getting any more snow, but what we have won't be thawing until Boxing Day Not a problem for me, but it's wrecked a lot of people's holiday plans Apparently there is a queue over a mile long for Eurostar and they're saying most people will not get on. Delays and part services on most trains, Gatwick and Heathrow still cancelling flights, and there are 1,000 British troops in Afghanistan that won't get home for Christmas

*crosses fingers for all travelling WooHoos*

*runz off to PB*

Comment

Comment

Day 21 of The WooHoodStock Advent Calendar

(posting for Josiane)

Comment

Happy Birthday, Cags!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              You do seem to be in the wars lately......... maybe you should take more water with it

Vicky at work just laughed at me before she sorted my wrist out Especially when she had seen me knock my head when replenishing sweets.

First Aider at work put a support on my wrist when I struggled to pick up bottles of milk... and then dropped one. She thinks I sprained the ligament... sounds familiar *sigh*

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                              *tries to wait patiently*
                              *wishes other WooHoo's wood hurry and get their stuff to Jumble*
                              *tries to be patient again*
                              Tomorrow I'm sending it. It would be today but I've got 8 hours of work and it isn't quite finished yet but it's almost done! I promise

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              Just heard from Cags! She's safely back from Lincolnshire! *sighs with relief*

LJ is having trouble with her internet, but is trying to get online *sighs again*

Darn! You WooHoos are a worry for your Granny
                              Thank goodness. I was reading this thread, starting to severely worry!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              ....I would go for FB...

but she is too lazy to get up and my camera is outta battery

EDIT: Nevermind*glares next to her*
                              B? Lazy? Don't believe it.
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Happy Birthday,
                                Cags
                                !!!

and

Happy Second Day
                                of
                                Martinmas!

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X