• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Yay I love huggles!
    I love huggles too! *huggles Jann again*
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
      I love huggles too! *huggles Jann again*
      W00t Woot!

So what are you up to? Shouldn't you be studying? *raises eyebrow in Teal'c style*
      sigpic

Comment

W00t Woot!

So what are you up to? Shouldn't you be studying? *raises eyebrow in Teal'c style*
        I should be studying but I have decided against it since I have been told by everyone that I look tired I think that is a sign that I should rest so, here I am resting
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I should be studying but I have decided against it since I have been told by everyone that I look tired I think that is a sign that I should rest so, here I am resting
          *huggles* That's not good! Here have one of my lovely paprika chips*hands over* Best chips ever!

I'm not really into my movie and just found out why I'm obnoxious I'm the youngest child of the family. Apparently there exists a thing called "the youngest child syndrome"

Ahh I love learning random facts
          sigpic

Comment

*huggles* That's not good! Here have one of my lovely paprika chips*hands over* Best chips ever!
            *takes chips and munches* Yum!

I'm not really into my movie and just found out why I'm obnoxious I'm the youngest child of the family. Apparently there exists a thing called "the youngest child syndrome"

Ahh I love learning random facts

You're not obnoxious!
            sigpic

Comment

*takes chips and munches* Yum!
              Yay. Be careful though! It's the only bag of paprika chips on this continent!

You're not obnoxious!
              Ssshhh....

*runs around nekkid*

Just turned of my movie to watch SGU(Faith)...so much better!
              sigpic

Comment

*waves at guest*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  *fangurls Joe for the joy of it*

You slapped me.

WoodNight!
                  Oh, but that was just a gentle sisterly slap! That doesn't count

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Ok, I don't know what happened here. It's true though.

*hides*
                  LOVE it!

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  Well, I have things I must do even though I would prefer staying here! However, chores must me run and done and all that garbage. So I will bid you *BYE with hugs* for now. Hopefully, I'll catch up with you all later.

Unplugs "QUILT" and covers up Jumble.....hate to hear people wimper!
                  *giggles*

Works every time

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post

1. That's cool. I, apparently, wouldn't know Shep if he sat down next to me at breakfast.

2. But she didn't! I was watching a season 4 ep (argh can't remember which one!) with commentary and MW said that AT made sure he looked up by pinching him on the butt every time she came down the stairs... and they did like 10 takes!
                  Serpent's Venom I think

Yes, very hard not to be jealous of Amanda on just about every level

Comment

Morning Woohoos

Dropping in before I set off to go and visit my nephew

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                    2. But she didn't! I was watching a season 4 ep (argh can't remember which one!) with commentary and MW said that AT made sure he looked up by pinching him on the butt every time she came down the stairs... and they did like 10 takes!
                    So there is evidence for Sam/Major Wood... And there we thought it was all in Nad's mind

*sob*

*non sob*

I'll miss Sanctuary on Friday...I'm going camping in the mountains(best time of the year to do that now with everything changing colors) with a few friends instead(which is going to be awesome)...but still...*sob*
                    Also now, because of that, one of my friends in here is mad at me...she has her parents in town and can't go but is going to something else that night(not with her parents) and was hoping I would go along, but I prefered the camping(other thing was Halloween and I don't care about that so much)...*sigh*
                    She'll cool down...eventually.

*huggles members that are present*
                    *huggles you too* Surely it's too early for Halloween stuff, there's still two weeks to go
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Mornign Woohoos!

Urgh, my head is banging. Partly my fault for staying up late (I wanted to watch them bring up the last of those miners... what a feat of humanity!) and partly because I slept funny, got a neck ache and it's radiating up into my skull. That's my day pretty much screwed up then.

*looks forlornly at paracetamol... like you're gonna help. *

Oh well... ignoreitignoreitignoreit...

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      Serpent's Venom I think

Yes, very hard not to be jealous of Amanda on just about every level
                      I don't think I've ever listened to that commentary. Whyever not, I don't know! And I'll freely admit to a bit of Amanda envy. Is it wrong that someone should be that gorgeous, talented and genuinely all round nice?

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      Squidge his cheeks for me.

So there is evidence for Sam/Major Wood... And there we thought it was all in Nad's mind
                      I am inspired to make some art... or a video now. Hmm, maybe even a Siler/Wood and Wood/Carter video. Or maybe Siler/Wood/Carter... ok, I won't go there. Not in anything other than complete jest anyway!
                      sigpic

Comment

Morning Woohoos

Oh nononono! It doesn't appear on screen, therefore it is not canon and cannot be used as evidence.

So there!!!

*huggles you too* Surely it's too early for Halloween stuff, there's still two weeks to go
                        Ugh! I don't do Halloween. It's just not 'English' you know

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                        Mornign Woohoos!

Urgh, my head is banging. Partly my fault for staying up late (I wanted to watch them bring up the last of those miners... what a feat of humanity!) and partly because I slept funny, got a neck ache and it's radiating up into my skull. That's my day pretty much screwed up then.

*looks forlornly at paracetamol... like you're gonna help. *

Oh well... ignoreitignoreitignoreit...

I don't think I've ever listened to that commentary. Whyever not, I don't know! And I'll freely admit to a bit of Amanda envy. Is it wrong that someone should be that gorgeous, talented and genuinely all round nice?
                        ..... and gets to work with Martin, Chris, Lee, Ryan etc etc on a daily basis?

The worst of it is, you just can't help but love the woman

I am inspired to make some art... or a video now. Hmm, maybe even a Siler/Wood and Wood/Carter video. Or maybe Siler/Wood/Carter... ok, I won't go there. Not in anything other than complete jest anyway!

*huggles Major Wood and fights off all predators and attempts to ship him*

Comment

*huggles Cags*

Yeah they love it in here...some of the floors are already decorated in Halloween style for two weeks now! All the preparations etc. are already starting for it; it's insane!
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm not doing Halloween this year

Oh well, I'll make up for it next year
                            sigpic

Comment

2 guests! *grabs Joe and SMOOOOOCHES!* Ugh, I don't want to clean house today! BLEH! On the brighter side, I did get some writing done last night. Yay.

*grabs Joe again and ssssssssssmoooooooooooooooches*

*still smooching*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                                2 guests! *grabs Joe and SMOOOOOCHES!* Ugh, I don't want to clean house today! BLEH! On the brighter side, I did get some writing done last night. Yay.
                                Yay indeed! Well done

*grabs Joe again and ssssssssssmoooooooooooooooches*

*still smooching*

Good grief LJ! Shouldn't you let the poor guy up for air occasionally???

Comment

Working...
                                X