Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello WooHoo's

*waves to and hugs LJ*

Unlike Bekki, I do know how to multi-quote but I just don't have it in me at the moment. I just spent a couple of mindless hours playing Farmville to keep myself occupied and try not to dwell too much on things I have no control over.

Long story short my appointment this morning was more of the expected. The good news is that it should all be over with in about four months. Right now that seems like such a long time but I know it will go quickly so I refuse to be a crybaby. There are so many people in this world who have it so much worse that I really can't feel sorry for myself. So anyway, that puts me at August and because I refuse to believe that it will turn out to be anything but good, Charmaine and I have decided not to cancel our Disney World plans for September. Gotta keep that positive attitude or my mom will visit me in a dream an slap me upside the head.

*hugs you all*
    sigpic

Comment

hoorah for positive attitudes *huggles Bree*

*huggles Yessika*

and now, back to uni ( I never did call the production manager...what a terrible writer!!! *wrist slap*)

*huggles woohoos*
      sigpic

Comment

*huggles Bree*

Staying positive is the best thing you can do *nods*
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*Huggles Bekki*
          *Huggles Bree*
          *Huggles Woohoos*
          Night!!
          sigpic

Comment

Night Valerie!
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              *bounces and bounces and bounces*

And I've just said on the GABIT thread, you have to bring Laurie with you (kidnap her if necessary ) and any other AT5ers that want to come will be welcome

WooHoood!!! Party time!
              Hey, I saw that. No kidnapping allowed... I like to party will there be cake.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                No worries. Sarai, llp and I will be there to keep you calm.
                Thank you *hugs*

My apologies.

Woohoo!
                No need, I'm used to it

Originally posted by llp View Post
                Hey, I saw that. No kidnapping allowed... I like to party will there be cake.
                Of course there will

Welcome home LJ *hugs*

Bree it's good to have something positive to look forward to and focus on. Whatever it is that's causing you all this worry, we're all keeping our fingers crossed that it comes right and sending you positive vibes and *hugs* to help you get through it *hugs*

Comment

*hugs Bree* Keep that positive attitude!

*hugs Bekki*
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                    Hello WooHoo's

*waves to and hugs LJ*

Unlike Bekki, I do know how to multi-quote but I just don't have it in me at the moment. I just spent a couple of mindless hours playing Farmville to keep myself occupied and try not to dwell too much on things I have no control over.

Long story short my appointment this morning was more of the expected. The good news is that it should all be over with in about four months. Right now that seems like such a long time but I know it will go quickly so I refuse to be a crybaby. There are so many people in this world who have it so much worse that I really can't feel sorry for myself. So anyway, that puts me at August and because I refuse to believe that it will turn out to be anything but good, Charmaine and I have decided not to cancel our Disney World plans for September. Gotta keep that positive attitude or my mom will visit me in a dream an slap me upside the head.

*hugs you all*
                    (((((Bree)))))
                    sigpic

Comment

*hugs Bree*
                      *hugs Bekki*

*runs around nekkid*
                      sigpic

Comment

Test in 10 minutes!!

*runs around in circles*

It's my last test before finals! Yay!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Good luck with that Yessika

Comment

*hugs Bree*

Good luck yessika
                            sigpic
                            I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Good luck Yessika

The intelligence level in my class has risen so much that we're identifying fonts now on identifont.com
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                Thank you *hugs*
                                No need, I'm used to it
                                Of course there will
                                Welcome home LJ *hugs*
                                Bree it's good to have something positive to look forward to and focus on. Whatever it is that's causing you all this worry, we're all keeping our fingers crossed that it comes right and sending you positive vibes and *hugs* to help you get through it *hugs*
                                Thank you Jumble. And thank you to everyone else for hugs and good vibes. I really appreciate it so much.

I have a terrible metalic taste in my mouth and called my doctor this morning and found out one of the medications I am on is causing the tase and it also inhibits weight loss.
                                As a person who has struggled all my life with trying to lose weight this is not good news. Again, it could be worse so I really can't complain.

Again, I am so glad I have this place to come to for hugs, good vibes, prayers, support and so much laughter.

It is indeed good to be a WooHoo. the rest of the world doesn't know what they're missing.

Gotta do some work now so have a good day, afternoon, evening Woohoos. *hugs*

Good luck with your test yessika!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X