The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Here's a new British phrase for you: Bloody Hell!
    Has every phrase "bloody" in it?

Oh I'm bloody com....

errrr

Nevermind.

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post

Nah, I know.

But that doesn't mean I'm okay with it!

*Huggles Woohoos*
    *hugs back and hands Val a cookie*
    sigpic

Comment

Well, hello to all. Glad to see you are all so serious....

I agree with Jumble.....like is too short to have to deal with idiots complaining about the little things in life. It's not like anyone is trying to make money off of any of the pictures.

But, I do have one bone of contention......what do you mean they aren't real

They are as real as you want them to be......unless you start hearing their voices and seeing them. Oh, excuse me, Sam just called me in for a conference. hee...hee...hee....

BTW - thanks for the cookies.....taste good.
      Last edited by llp; 20 April 2010, 11:24 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        Has every phrase "bloody" in it?

Oh I'm bloody com....

errrr

Nevermind.

*hugs back and hands Val a cookie*
        *Takes cookie*
        Thanks.

wait... these aren't the ones Jas poisoned are they?
        sigpic

Comment

*flops into thread*

LJ, glad you had a nice day for it yesterday and that it was as OK as these things can be. I think Jumble has given you the best advice possible, so I can only say yes, that, and send you hugs and say that you are always in my thoughts at this time.

Bree, good luck for the appointment, hope it goes OK.

Amanda, *minisquee on your behalf* It's entirely normal to feel that way, and to feel insecure about it, so don't worry and enjoy it Hope that it all works out however you want it to!

Wendy, take no notice of the pictures thing - really it's a matter of preference, but I think like Nik and the others said, the AU/promo pics are entirely fair game. If you want to make artwork depicting S/J getting married then of course you're going to use the wedding pictures! Personally I think for artwork terms at least we're lucky we've had so many of these kind of pictures, makes it so much easier to portray the 'what-ifs' I respect other people's opinions to disagree with that, but not with anyone telling other people they shouldn't use them or criticising the use of them. But I haven't been in the ship thread for a while, so I haven't seen the discussion, so can't really comment on what people were just saying recently

Jumble, *hugs* on the credit card, how annoying, but glad you've got it sorted out now. And glad Woody enjoyed his run down to Suz's farm
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Josi,

Yeah. It was just that, I think for a moment there, it came across like it was wrong to think otherwise. Which is what I was reacting to. And certainly not by everybody either. And definitely no one here.

Edit: And feel free to ignore me guys. I'm feeling sensitive And weird. Maybe I should get some wine... that seems to go down well.

Edit2: *hugs Jumble* for the credit card mess. How rude! I've served customers who have had the same embarrassment and just know that it happens a lot more than you think. I doubt that makes you feel better, but at least it wasn't your fault or anything.
            Last edited by m_wendy_r; 20 April 2010, 12:32 PM.
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
              Thanks, guys. Though it seems I've depressed everyone... WHOOPS.
              No you haven't

Anyway, at least I know I'm not being dense. I just thought it was supposed to be fun, and I can't see the harm is using an image that already exists to express an idea/thought about two character's who haven't been on screen for ages. That was all. Like, my sig, is quite obviously from POV and it would, technically be AU. But who is to say they wouldn't marry eventually and that's one image to use for that. *shrugs* I understand what people are saying about it not being *our* Sam and Jack, but then I could sooo confuse that and say how often SG-1 have futzed about with timelines, etc. So none of them are. And it's the actors, it represents them both. I'm gonna use them, darn it!

From someone who just wants to have fun and live in a bubble where you can have pretendy fun times.
              It is supposed to be fun! That seems to have gone by the wayside over there lately

Originally posted by llp View Post
              Well, hello to all. Glad to see you are all so serious....
              Huh? Serious? Us?

I agree with Jumble.....like is too short to have to deal with idiots complaining about the little things in life. It's not like anyone is trying to make money off of any of the pictures.

But, I do have one bone of contention......what do you mean they aren't real

They are as real as you want them to be......unless you start hearing their voices and seeing them. Oh, excuse me, Sam just called me in for a conference. hee...hee...hee....

BTW - thanks for the cookies.....taste good.

Josi,

Yeah. It was just that, I think for a moment there, it came across like it was wrong to think otherwise. Which is what I was reacting to. And certainly not by everybody either. And definitely no one here.

Edit: And feel free to ignore me guys. I'm feeling sensitive And weird. Maybe I should get some wine... that seems to go down well.
              We're not going to ignore you when you've obviously been upset

Wine? You know that's not good for you

*looks at almost empty bottle* Um........

I've just been having a very entertaining conversation with Suz. Wrex (her horse) has a bit of a.. um... problem with his..... um tool......... He is allergic to gnat and midge bites, and he's apparently been bitten in his.... um..... private dept...... and has had to have a special cream applied twice daily Poor Suz

But the remedy is working, so I guess it's worth the effort

These boys really should learn to take better care of their tools

Comment

Thanks Wendy It was a really uncomfortable experience, but I guess it does happen quite often and at least I know it was a stupid mistake

Comment

People...watch out with the seriousness....you know that GW has a tendency to crash when we're....serious

*looks carefully around*

Jumble poor horse...but ROFL! Boys and their....toys...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    People...watch out with the seriousness....you know that GW has a tendency to crash when we're....serious

*looks carefully around*

Jumble poor horse...but ROFL! Boys and their....toys...
                    Yes. Too much 'playing' with toys can cause problems

Wendy you're going to AT5? You MUST come and see me after! I'm only a little way down from there and Cags is right there next to Heathrow We'll have to arrangre something so you can come for a meal at Anderson's

Comment

Yes. Too much 'playing' with toys can cause problems

Wendy you're going to AT5? You MUST come and see me after! I'm only a little way down from there and Cags is right there next to Heathrow We'll have to arrangre something so you can come for a meal at Anderson's
                      Are you? OMG perfect! I shall totally come see you!

And yes, I decided to use my claim money to go But I've yet to squee or react anyway about it. It's really odd. It's kinda surreal atm. Haha.

This is good though because I booked time off for it, and there's like days afterwards where I'm not doing anything soooo it works.
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

And yes, I decided to use my claim money to go But I've yet to squee or react anyway about it. It's really odd. It's kinda surreal atm. Haha.

This is good though because I booked time off for it, and there's like days afterwards where I'm not doing anything soooo it works.
                        I'm not going to AT5, but if you're going to be down this end of the country with time to spare afterwards we really MUST organize something!!!! I'm sure Cags and I can organize a trip down here, and Josiane is only an hour away from me

*has gone all silly and forgotten when it is*

We'll fix something, we HAVE to!!!

Comment

Ooh! *bounces in anticipation already!*
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

You are hoping all over the place....hard to keep up with you....

Time to go back to working again....bad habit. Oh well. See ya later.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm not going to AT5, but if you're going to be down this end of the country with time to spare afterwards we really MUST organize something!!!! I'm sure Cags and I can organize a trip down here, and Josiane is only an hour away from me

*has gone all silly and forgotten when it is*

We'll fix something, we HAVE to!!!
                              It's in February 2011. We have plenty of time to organise something. Regardless, I'm coming to see you now. My mind is made up.

EDIT: Laurie, I'm a crazy bunny like that!
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

It's in February 2011. We have plenty of time to organise something. Regardless, I'm coming to see you now. My mind is made up.

EDIT: Laurie, I'm a crazy bunny like that!
                                *bounces and bounces and bounces*

And I've just said on the GABIT thread, you have to bring Laurie with you (kidnap her if necessary ) and any other AT5ers that want to come will be welcome

WooHoood!!! Party time!

Comment

Working...
                                X