The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night Woohoos!!
    I'm going fishing tomorrow, so I need to get to bed early.
    *Huggles Woohoos*
    sigpic

Comment

Night Valerie!!

*runs out of thread nekkid*
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
        Yes, I agree with Treknik

*looks at room covered with POTC stuff* I am passionate about several things
        What?

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
        Night Amanda!!

I think we all have something we're obsessed passionate about. My thing just happens to be Bones, Jumble's is Martin, and some of us feel very passionate about Ryan Cartwright.

*Blinks*
        Just forget that last part.

*Huggles Woohoos*
        Who?
        sigpic
        I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

POTC a.k.a. Pirates of the Caribbean

Ryan Cartwright is one of the lab people in Bones (right?)
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

POTC a.k.a. Pirates of the Caribbean

Ryan Cartwright is one of the lab people in Bones (right?)
            Thanks, I was so confused. I don't watch either one of those.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
              Thanks, I was so confused. I don't watch either one of those.
              Well, I'm a huge POTC fan and I used to watch Bones (like 2 or 3 seasons ago)

I'm glad I could clear the confusion
              sigpic

Comment

Ahhh, I do like the Pirates of the Caribbean. Especially the first film!

Just thought I'd basically raise my hand and say 'yo'
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Yo backatcha, Wendy.

I have P/T conferences today for my daughter and son. I'm curious to hear what the teacher is going to say about my son, since she has labeled him a social problem. We will see. *sighs*
                  sigpic

Comment

Yo backatcha, Wendy.

I have P/T conferences today for my daughter and son. I'm curious to hear what the teacher is going to say about my son, since she has labeled him a social problem. We will see. *sighs*
                    Don't always take what every teacher says as the gospil. I had one teacher I just hated. He was crude and very strange. He told my mother I had very little math skills when the truth was the opposite. He wanted to give me a D. I begged my mother to get me out of his class. Finally I was moved to a real teacher's class and what do you know, my grade went to an A. I suffered through that teacher's classroom ridicules for 1 semester and had to go to summer school to make up the grade. He was a jerk and I didn't laugh at his racist jokes. So I had to be made to suffer. All I'm saying is sometimes it isn't the kid's fault. BTW - I went on to graduate from college with two majors and I only hope that jerk eventually quite teaching.
                    sigpic

Comment

Wow. It's quiet in here today. Creepy. *hides under bed*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                        Don't always take what every teacher says as the gospil. I had one teacher I just hated. He was crude and very strange. He told my mother I had very little math skills when the truth was the opposite. He wanted to give me a D. I begged my mother to get me out of his class. Finally I was moved to a real teacher's class and what do you know, my grade went to an A. I suffered through that teacher's classroom ridicules for 1 semester and had to go to summer school to make up the grade. He was a jerk and I didn't laugh at his racist jokes. So I had to be made to suffer. All I'm saying is sometimes it isn't the kid's fault. BTW - I went on to graduate from college with two majors and I only hope that jerk eventually quite teaching.
                        Thanks for the peptalk, llp. My son is shy and doesn't like to talk at school, so the teacher labeled him a social problem. You can't judge someone this early in life. They have so much growth left. I just can't see my son as a social problem, what about the disruptive children? I wonder what they tell their parents.

One conference down. My daughter received high praises and is doing very well. They said she was quite, but didn't have a problem with that. They should see her away from school, what a chatterbox.
                        sigpic

Comment

What's that supposed to mean???

*Huggles Bree*

No, seriously, what DO you mean?
                          *whistles innocently*
                          She's not obsessed, just passionate. This is coming from the lady that named her FV dogs, Jack and Sam.
                          Everytime I fertalize you crops Jack and Sam run after me
                          I have a puppy on FV named Magnus. Not that I am obsessed with Amanda Tapping or anything.
                          *whistles innocently*
                          Yes, I agree with Treknik

*looks at room covered with POTC stuff* I am passionate about several things
                          Who is your favorite character?
                          Night Amanda!! :-D :-D

I think we all have something we're obsessed passionate about. :-P My thing just happens to be Bones, Jumble's is Martin, and some of us feel very passionate about Ryan Cartwright.

*Blinks*
                          Just forget that last part. :-S

:-P
                          *Huggles Woohoos*
                          Oh! Well in that case I am obsessed passionate about Amanda Tapping
                          Originally posted by llp View Post
                          Lauri is right Nikki. It's probably the teacher that is wrong.
                          I remember you posting on this awhile back and the general WooHoo conesus was that there wasn't anything wrong with your son especially since he is so outgoing at home.

In this day and age people are so programmed to put labels on on others. If a child is active then they have ADD if a child is shy then they are anti-social. If your son is outgoing and social at home then ignore the so called experts, especially if they insist that medications be involved. That's another thing that is getting pushed onto kids more and more these days and it's just not healthy. Let kids be kids for crying out loud.

Rant over.

*runs out of thread...clothed as I am at work*
                          sigpic

Comment

I love all the POTC movies the same and my favorite character is a tie between Jack Sparrow and Barbossa.

Can you tell I'm bad about making choices?
                            sigpic

Comment

Bree, I liked Jack better when he was a puppy. He is so big now, too much dog for Sam.

Also thanks for the comments about my son. I'm trying not to put this defensive wall up for the conference. I want to go in there with an open mind, not with my guns locked and loaded.

Also double thanks that you are clothed at work. It would get a little cold for ya.
                              sigpic

Comment

I love all the POTC movies the same and my favorite character is a tie between Jack Sparrow and Barbossa.

Can you tell I'm bad about making choices?
                                I thunk Jack (hard to belivee considering it's me ) and I actually took a closeup picture of a gorgeous portrait of Jack Sparrow when we were in Disney World last year. If I can find where I saved it I'll PM it to you.
                                Bree, I liked Jack better when he was a puppy. He is so big now, too much dog for Sam.

Also thanks for the comments about my son. I'm trying not to put this defensive wall up for the conference. I want to go in there with an open mind, not with my guns locked and loaded.

Also double thanks that you are clothed at work. It would get a little cold for ya.
                                Even a tiny Sam can keep Jack in line. Besides she will get bigger soon. Do you need any kibble to help her grow? I can send you some when I play FV tonight.

I can understand why you don't want to go in locked and loaded. Open minded but cautious is good.

It certainly wood be chilly at work since we keep the temp lower than normal to preserve the wines so no nekkid running, in or out of the thread, for me.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X