The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First attempt...

(Spoilers in case he's lurking...cuz you never know...)
    Spoiler:

This one was mostly a practice run, but you get the general idea...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      *runs in*
      I've been out at the fair this evening, eaten way too much junk food so am feeling a little sick, but it was fun We went on the ghost train and the dodgems and the carousel and ate fresh doughnuts and candy floss

Catch up bits...

Jann, good luck for the test!

LJ, I snuck a look in the spoilers - awesome idea

Oma, glad to hear the school is investigating for you, hope they can sort things out for Naomi

Jumble, fab pics and congrats to Suz and Wrex and Lee

Cags, awww at Benjabubs in his uniform! He looks fab
      Oh what, you didn't venture onto the 'pantscrappingly terrifying looking rides'??? Shame on you!!

Next year............

Comment

Oh very niiiiice LJ

But do you seriously think he won't click on the spoilers?

I definitely woodn't trust him not to

Comment

Wow, LJ, that looks AWESOME!

Note to lurking Joe: despite how tempting this might make it sound... DON'T LOOK!!! You'll only spoil the surprise
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Oh what, you didn't venture onto the 'pantscrappingly terrifying looking rides'??? Shame on you!!
            No, I went on the ones where I thought I might have a chance of retaining my stomach and also my shoes I don't like the ones that throw you upside down and spin you around really high up
            sigpic

Comment

No, I went on the ones were I thought I might have a chance of retaining my stomach and also my shoes I don't like the ones that throw you upside down and spin you around really high up
              Chicken!!!

I'll do my best to join you next year, then we'll see how many of those doughnuts stay down

And who needs shoes?

Comment

No, I went on the ones were I thought I might have a chance of retaining my stomach and also my shoes I don't like the ones that throw you upside down and spin you around really high up
                Oh me neither. I once got off a ride at Knotts Berry Farm before they could strap me in. Unfortunately Charles was already strapped in and had to go through with it while I stood by laughing. I don't even like the big wheel.
                Sounds like you had an awesome night.
                sigpic

Comment

OK, I just posted Kilt!Joe. I'm sure RL!Joe will think I'm an idiot. Ah well. Dream!Joe thinks I'm witty and wonderful! And he loves it when I flirt with him!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    OK, I just posted Kilt!Joe. I'm sure RL!Joe will think I'm an idiot. Ah well. Dream!Joe thinks I'm witty and wonderful! And he loves it when I flirt with him!
                    Good for you

Sometimes dreams are the best place to be.

Comment

Chicken!!!

I'll do my best to join you next year, then we'll see how many of those doughnuts stay down

And who needs shoes?
                      Hmmm....

You really want to go on this? Or this?

The second one was only missing a building by what looked like inches when it swung

*shudder*

Woohood! Awesome
                      sigpic

Comment

Okay, what do you think?
                        Spoiler:

Shirt try #1

I'm thinking I'll move the image into the middle next time round, so I don't have the straight edges. Man, they don't let you get right to the edge of the shirt, like I was hoping.

...and Joe's a good sport. He won't peek! Right!?

EDIT: He approved the post, he approved the post, he approved the post! *flails* *runz around running into things* *hides under Woohoo Bus*
                        sigpic

Comment

Love that AT and CH pic laurie *stares*

I'm glad you are doing some exercise Cags

I'll settle for the wine then

Well it seems the burst water main that's flooding my garden isn't mine, which means it's my neighbour that'll have to have her garden dug up this time. That's a relief!
                          I'm glad your garden doesn't have to be dug up

Originally posted by llp View Post
                          Have the mother-to-be jump up and down....it might work better.

*huggles Bree for health issues*

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                          *mmmmm pizza* Why didn't I come in here before I made volcanoes?!

So, LJ what did Joe do in your dream last night? Any more previews?

*huggles Bree*
                          *looks at list........*
                          *sees a bright side* you know, they can fix carpal tunnel...

Spoke to the Head at the school this afternoon, he's going to call the Admissions Dept and try and work some magic *fingers crossed* and demand some answers. He'll let me know tomorrow what the outcome is, and if it's not good, we'll speak to the Admissions Dept Head and failing that, our MP, start shouting very loud.

Oh, just so the school doesn't get any more poo bags, here it's the Local Council (ie government offices) that control school admissions. Send lots of them there The school is really quite fantastic
                          Oh ok *crosses fingers*

I hadn't heard of it either, so I googled it and that's what came up

I know, but........ well you know what I'm talking about *hugs*

*hugs LJ*

Edit: Good grief! 10 guests?
                          Wow 10 guests??

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Our sanity.

*bursts into laughter*
                          ROFL!!

Awesome!!
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Hmmm....

You really want to go on this? Or this?

The second one was only missing a building by what looked like inches when it swung

*shudder*

Woohood! Awesome
                            *shrugs* Looks like fun to me

Okay, what do you think?
                            Spoiler:

Shirt try #1

I'm thinking I'll move the image into the middle next time round, so I don't have the straight edges. Man, they don't let you get right to the edge of the shirt, like I was hoping.

...and Joe's a good sport. He won't peek! Right!?
                            It woodn't do him any good, the link isn't working

EDIT: He approved the post, he approved the post, he approved the post! *flails* *runz around running into things* *hides under Woohoo Bus*
                            Well of course he did! What else wood you expect from him?

*waves to Yessika*

Yes, I know I went to bed, but I'm up again. Some dreams are not so good to be in

Comment

*waves to Jumble*

I hope you have good dreams with Martin in them *huggles*
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Woohood, approved post! WTG Luvnjack

It's sunny this morning! It's NEVER sunny in Ballarat It's going to be a good day

*twirls out of the thread*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X