Comment

*runs in*

AAAHHHHH SHIPMEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*runs around*

*falls over*

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
          Hi WooHoo's

Thank you for all positive thoughts, good vibes and prayers. Lisa, tho' she has double vision, which will clear up, can see again and she is going to be okay. It's just going to take a little time.
          The squirt was actually on Facebook tonight! She can barely see to type and she's FB-ing thank yous for prayers etc...
          I do have to admit her spelling, thanks to the double vision was quite humorous.

Oh that's very good to hear.

By the way, can you tell your dearest (or, er, yeah if she's not that dear from time to time, well you know ) that I have added her as a neighbour on FV but the bloody thing doens't seem to want to update with that information.

*kicks farmville*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          *yawns* Morning WooHoos

Veeeeeery late night last night, sitting around chatting Great

So we watched Bones, and sat here wondering what all the fuss was about............ then realised that we're an ep behind you all

You know I did exactly the same thing and then realised. Two things about last night's (UK) episode:

Spoiler:
          The whole earthquake thing is a ride at Universal studios. I've been on it! It's cool but it did make me laugh because that set/ride has been used loads of times to substitute earthquakes. Oh and, am I missing something but was that subway in Washington? Becuase I didn't think earthquakes were an East coast problem? I missed the first minute or so so maybe I missed something.

And the other thing is, isn't Lance and Daisy just the sweetest couple. Aww.

And no, no, I refuse to read spoilers on the 100th episode. NO... no I haven't clicked them at all.

Oh ok I have but only because I'm not that bothered about being spoilt. As I say, I like Bones - a lot actually -
          but I've avoided obsessionalism with it.

Spoiler:

By the sounds if it, I think it's going to confirm the one issue I have always had with this particular ship - that a lot of situations are contrived to ramp up the UST when, really, there's no need. It's there and it's natural and they should just let it happen that way and stop teasing.

But I will wait and pass judgement when I actually see it.

Hmm, less than 4 hours I'll be picking Jann up....

*bounces*

Best go sort out some clothes, pack a case etc. I'm so bad at leaving it all to the last minute.

Amanda, consensus here is that you've got the timing right for the Skype chat

Do you think we could auction off a Skype chat with Woohoos? Do you think Martin and Damian and Amanda might put in a bid?
          sigpic

Comment

*yawns* Morning WooHoos

Veeeeeery late night last night, sitting around chatting Great

So we watched Bones, and sat here wondering what all the fuss was about............ then realised that we're an ep behind you all

So we're just up, thinking about breakfast but doing nothing about it.............

Catch you all later when we get to Sarais

Amanda, consensus here is that you've got the timing right for the Skype chat
            I shall be there! Hmmm...Jann, you brought your laptop right? If you did, go on YIM while your there so I know when to log into Skype.

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
            You know I did exactly the same thing and then realised. Two things about last night's (UK) episode:

Spoiler:
            The whole earthquake thing is a ride at Universal studios. I've been on it! It's cool but it did make me laugh because that set/ride has been used loads of times to substitute earthquakes. Oh and, am I missing something but was that subway in Washington? Becuase I didn't think earthquakes were an East coast problem? I missed the first minute or so so maybe I missed something.

And no, no, I refuse to read spoilers on the 100th episode. NO... no I haven't clicked them at all.

Oh ok I have but only because I'm not that bothered about being spoilt. As I say, I like Bones - a lot actually -

Spoiler:

By the sounds if it, I think it's going to confirm the one issue I have always had with this particular ship - that a lot of situations are contrived to ramp up the UST when, really, there's no need. It's there and it's natural and they should just let it happen that way and stop teasing.

About what I bolded...
            Spoiler:
            they do happen over here but they are *very* rare and super small. I know there was a super small one a year or two ago an hour away but you had to be directly on the epicenter to have felt it so there were only a small number of people who experienced it. That part in Bones I found *really* unbelievable to be honest.

*nods at everything LJ said*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

must not click spoiler!!!

Boy am I lucky I was the head of (spoilers)Avoiders Anonymous when Continuum came around! Otherwise, I would be unable to control myself. As it is, I am calm, cool, collected and comatosed...

*wonders what the status of the shipmeet is* So happily jealous
              sigpic

Comment

Ohhh and guys... I'm giving all the shipmeet woohoos fair warning...there's a very good possibility that I might melt when I hear your accents... Because I'm an American and I loooooove accents...especially English accents...so...just fair warning.

Comment

No time to catch up, just wanted to let you know we've had a fabulous lunch at Anderson's, the desserts are being put in the car as I type, and then we're off on our way to Sarai's

Catch u all later

Comment

Oh that's very good to hear.

By the way, can you tell your dearest (or, er, yeah if she's not that dear from time to time, well you know ) that I have added her as a neighbour on FV but the bloody thing doens't seem to want to update with that information.

*kicks farmville*

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Hmm, less than 4 hours I'll be picking Jann up....

*bounces*

Best go sort out some clothes, pack a case etc. I'm so bad at leaving it all to the last minute.

Do you think we could auction off a Skype chat with Woohoos? Do you think Martin and Damian and Amanda might put in a bid?
                    That would be great!! But for some reason I don't thing the PTB will want to chat with us

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                    Ohhh and guys... I'm giving all the shipmeet woohoos fair warning...there's a very good possibility that I might melt when I hear your accents... Because I'm an American and I loooooove accents...especially English accents...so...just fair warning.
                    The same warning from me, except I'm a Venezuelan that loves accents
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

No time to catch up, just wanted to let you know we've had a fabulous lunch at Anderson's, the desserts are being put in the car as I type, and then we're off on our way to Sarai's

Catch u all later
                      Safe journey. Save me a brulee!

Good job I checks the flight checker. Jann's flight is early. So instead of a nice leisurely making dinner, drying my hair, I now have to runa round like a headless chicken.

On the plus side, we'll be there sooner.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yay for Jann being early!!
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Yay ! I'm leaving work in 20 minutes to go and get Wendy from the station, wooohooooood!!!!

*bounces*

Comment

*bounces*

Jann is here!

We're just leaving in about 10 minutes. Expect us some time in, er, 4 hours!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hi Woohoos!

The Shipmeet is officially underway - Wendy is sat next to me on the sofa right now having a giggle at all the posts on the thread! Hope everyone is safe on their journeys!

Amanda, tomorrow the restaurant is booked for 18:00 GMT so I'm thinking it might be cutting it a bit fine to chat with you at 13:00. Can we try and skype afterwards? We'll all be a bit merry but I'm sure you won't mind?! Where are you in America because we're trying to work out timezones and it's really difficult?!

Anyway, I'll let Wendy go ahead and post!

Woohoos! Wendy here. Just saying hello!! Sarai and I are having lots of fun already. Just waiting for the rest of the gang to arrive now!!!

Comment

Safe journey. Save me a brulee!

Good job I checks the flight checker. Jann's flight is early. So instead of a nice leisurely making dinner, drying my hair, I now have to runa round like a headless chicken.

On the plus side, we'll be there sooner.
                                I want to see a picture of that!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                                Hi Woohoos!

The Shipmeet is officially underway - Wendy is sat next to me on the sofa right now having a giggle at all the posts on the thread! Hope everyone is safe on their journeys!

Amanda, tomorrow the restaurant is booked for 18:00 GMT so I'm thinking it might be cutting it a bit fine to chat with you at 13:00. Can we try and skype afterwards? We'll all be a bit merry but I'm sure you won't mind?! Where are you in America because we're trying to work out timezones and it's really difficult?!

Anyway, I'll let Wendy go ahead and post!

Woohoos! Wendy here. Just saying hello!! Sarai and I are having lots of fun already. Just waiting for the rest of the gang to arrive now!!!
                                Sure! I'll have to talk to the parental units and see if they have anything planned tomorrow. I'm not sure if you guys want to do it a little bit earlier instead? Doesn't make much of a difference to me since I'll be up at 9 my time anyway. I'm in Pennsylvania, so east coast...so I'm in EST time zone. I think you guys are 5 hours ahead of me?

Comment

Working...
                                X