Ah, you got it *sighs with relief*

Love the message

Comment

ROFL Lara, that was awesome !

Well done LJ, Joe's gonna love it

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Ah, you got it *sighs with relief*
        Sorry, I should have said something earlier. I get all tied up in knots when I post to the blog! Anyway, yes, he's linked to that post. Let the "Guest Watch" begin!
        sigpic

Comment

Erm this is where I say something profound and not Guttery?

Nothing comes to mind

(((Jann))) and (((Jumble))) you guys!

Oh and well the young ones do not always do what they are told

*must behave herself*

It's so hard.

*cracks up*

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            Sorry, I should have said something earlier. I get all tied up in knots when I post to the blog! Anyway, yes, he's linked to that post. Let the "Guest Watch" begin!
            No, I was just worried I hadn't caught you in time My brain takes a while to kick in with the obvious answer sometimes

Originally posted by Lara_SGC View Post
            Erm this is where I say something profound and not Guttery?

Nothing comes to mind

(((Jann))) and (((Jumble))) you guys!

Oh and well the young ones do not always do what they are told

*must behave herself*

It's so hard.

*cracks up*
            Yes, it is hard

And don't misunderstand, that was meant as encouragement not criticism

Comment

Lara, did you end up in the pool house, then? And what color is your room?

Is anyone else just dying to read JM's short story? It's killin' me!

And, did you know, oh lovers of bts stuff, that RDA is rumored to do commentary on the revised version of CotG?

EDIT: I'm having a really hard time keeping a straight face, here! Jumble, talk about blocking...or...SOMETHING!
              sigpic

Comment

That's so nice of you to that for him! He'll surely check it out and remember your GW name

*grabs her binoculars, sits on the roof of the pool house*

All clear at the moment, Ma'am. Keeping an eye out for Mister M.

*munches on the cookies*

Comment

We have two guests. It's too bad we've had cranky-pants guests in the past, now I'm afraid to wave. *eyes guests*
                  sigpic

Comment

Lara, did you end up in the pool house, then? And what color is your room?
                    Is anyone else just dying to read JM's short story? It's killin' me!

And, did you know, oh lovers of bts stuff, that RDA is rumored to do commentary on the revised version of CotG?
                    It's not a rumour! Someone that was at the con did a write-up here!

EDIT: I'm having a really hard time keeping a straight face, here! Jumble, talk about blocking...or...SOMETHING!
                    Ummm. Uh. Blocking, yes, it's when Martin looks at a scene and decides exactly how close to me he wants to stand, so that he can gaze into my beautiful green eyes with his beautiful green eyes............... *sigh* I sooo love 'blocking' with Martin

Comment

Lara he knows her name very well already

Unfortunately, he also knows mine

Comment

Awesome song, Lara

And oh my... Joe sure gets his share of links to this thread
                        (I'm so glad he only sees those posts, though )
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          It's not a rumour! Someone that was at the con did a write-up here!

Ummm. Uh. Blocking, yes, it's when Martin looks at a scene and decides exactly how close to me he wants to stand, so that he can gaze into my beautiful green eyes with his beautiful green eyes............... *sigh* I sooo love 'blocking' with Martin
                          Er...not exactly what I had in mind, dear. *wonders how tall MW is*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            Awesome song, Lara

And oh my... Joe sure gets his share of links to this thread
                            (I'm so glad he only sees those posts, though )
                            ARGH! That's right! SWEET!

*runs nekkid through new living room*
                            sigpic

Comment

ARGH! That's right! SWEET!

*runs nekkid through new living room*
                              I thought we were trying to keep this page....

Never mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                                I thought we were trying to keep this page....

Never mind.

Well, I forgot he'll only see my post. It won't link to the whole page, JUST my post. So we can smoke broccoli, run nekkid, happy dance nekkid and gaze into MW's eyes all we want, cuz Joe won't see it.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X