The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    It's clear to us, but anyone coming in to vote who hasn't read the previous posts might not realise it

Yes, I was showing a little bias there wasn't I? I'll try not to be so overbearing
    Yep, I think that says it clearly (and fairly )
    Yes, you have a point there

You're not overbearing... just... bias
    But it's good, cause we care
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Try this:

Stay here.
      -Be near the S/J thread (=User friendly)
      -Be in the right place to discuss/Ship Major Wood
      -Be where most other thunk threads are
      -Have a more respectfull name
      -The option to be an ''official'' multi PTB thunk/appreciation thread
      -Easier to come in contact with Martin loving people (coming from the other character/ship threads

-Change the name into something formal
      -Change the name into something that isn't WooHoodStock
      -Change the name. Period

Go there
      -Keep the name as it is.
      -Get in touch with fans who appreciate Martin/PTB through fandom and not (just) the series.
      -Be near the art thread (=user friendly)

-Be in a less busy section
      -Be mistaken for a respectful thread
      -Be near the Joe's Blog thread (we might permanently loose LJ)
      -Be in a section with the option to start a Brad thread (we might permanently loose Jann)

It's like choosing between the nice view or the name plate
      *sings* ''Our house, in the middle of the street, our house...''*
      uh... that easy... O.o

there's a Joe's Blog thread? oookay... and a Brad thread? oook.. when did all that happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
        good point Did - now i really don't know what i want. I love this small batch of worshippers. But I also feel that the name isn't what makes a community. The community makes the community... ummm, yeah... savvy? I don't know... *gah* do we have a magical Woohood Ball that could give us a clear answer?
        A magical Woohood........ ball?? Um.........

Darn, I keep forgetting there's a Mod around........ although I guess it's too late to pretend I don't have a guttery mind where Martin's concerned

Try this:

Stay here.
        -Be near the S/J thread (=User friendly)
        -Be in the right place to discuss/Ship Major Wood
        -Be where most other thunk threads are
        -Have a more respectfull name
        -The option to be an ''official'' multi PTB thunk/appreciation thread
        -Easier to come in contact with Martin loving people (coming from the other character/ship threads

-Change the name into something formal
        -Change the name into something that isn't WooHoodStock
        -Change the name. Period

Go there
        -Keep the name as it is.
        -Get in touch with fans who appreciate Martin/PTB through fandom and not (just) the series.
        -Be near the art thread (=user friendly)

-Be in a less busy section
        -Be mistaken for a respectful thread
        -Be near the Joe's Blog thread (we might permanently loose LJ)
        -Be in a section with the option to start a Brad thread (we might permanently loose Jann)

It's like choosing between the nice view or the name plate
        *sings* ''Our house, in the middle of the street, our house...''*
        Trust you to make the whole thing so wordy

Yes, you have a point there

You're not overbearing... just... bias
        But it's good, cause we care
        Ok then.....

Tbh, I don't feel the need to be near the S/J thread. I mean, once we're on here we're all just a couple of clicks away from every thread on GW, and as long as we all subscribe to our favourite threads we won't really have to worry about finding them *shrugs*

I guess I'm just more focused on keeping the name

Comment

A magical Woohood........ ball?? Um.........

Darn, I keep forgetting there's a Mod around........ although I guess it's too late to pretend I don't have a guttery mind where Martin's concerned
          *lol* should have known that this suggestion causes non-pg thoughts xD

Tbh, I don't feel the need to be near the S/J thread. I mean, once we're on here we're all just a couple of clicks away from every thread on GW, and as long as we all subscribe to our favourite threads we won't really have to worry about finding them *shrugs*
          well, I only live by these subscriptions. that might be the reason why i didn't know thee's a joe's blog thread *whistles* So it's ok for me if we get moved.

Comment

Ok, let's do this then:

Copy and vote: Should we stay or go?

- Stay in the awesome C/R section, but change to a more formal name (0)
            - Move to the Fandom area, but keep our present cool and unique name (1)

*please don't vote whilst your mind is clouded by the broccoli*
            *and don't let Broccoli vote for you*
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

...Please note that I'm still not sure though

But if Martin's moving with us...

sigpic

Comment

Looks good to me

- Move to the Fandom area, but keep our present cool and unique name (2)

*and don't let Broccoli vote for you*

Edit: Martin comes with me everywhere I go

Er, *ignores possible gutter interpretation*

Comment

Hehe.

Stargate Fandom: Web sites, conventions, campaigns, art and more!
                  Wood we be ''and more''?

sigpic

Comment

Hehe.

Wood we be ''and more''?
                    Nice to see me added in there (my surname is Moore)

Comment

I think i made my decision

- Move to the Fandom area, but keep our present cool and unique name (3)

so jumble everywhere you go...

i just read "please don't vote whilst your mind is glued by the broccoli" ... I think i shouldn't have eaten the last bits of chocolate

Comment

Yup, pretty much everywhere............. although there are obviously places where ........not

Comment

Nice to see me added in there (my surname is Moore)
                          lol, I think that with the possible move, we should ask Darren to change that to

Stargate Fandom: Web sites, conventions, campaigns, art and Moore!

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                          i just read "please don't vote whilst your mind is glued by the broccoli" ... I think i shouldn't have eaten the last bits of chocolate
                          ...Or should have steered clear from the cloud of smoke drifting through, for I think the Chocolate is perfectly innocent...

...Except when licked off...

Yup, pretty much everywhere............. although there are obviously places where ........not
                          Eeew!

sigpic

Comment

lol, I think that with the possible move, we should ask Darren to change that to

Stargate Fandom: Web sites, conventions, campaigns, art and Moore!
                            Absolutely Although I've just realised that I've now made it much harder for me to hide if Martin ever takes offense at all this gutterizing of his.... tools

...Or should have steered clear from the cloud of smoke drifting through, for I think the Chocolate is perfectly innocent...

...Except when licked off...
                            Chocolate is never innocent! It is evil! *says she who is on a chocolate detox, so could be a little biased*

Although, licked.............. mmm..... especially mint flavoured....... in front of the fire......at Christmas............

Eeew!
                            Exactly

Comment

Absolutely Although I've just realised that I've now made it much harder for me to hide if Martin ever takes offense at all this gutterizing of his.... tools

Chocolate is never innocent! It is evil! *says she who is on a chocolate detox, so could be a little biased*

Although, licked.............. mmm..... especially mint flavoured....... in front of the fire......at Christmas............

Exactly

Hey!
                              We're being reviewed! If we don't pay attention we will be moved to the ''Secret Naughty Section of GW'' and our love for all things Martin will never see the light of day again.
                              Martin will wonder where we are and feel sad about the WooHoos dissappearing like that and decide to climb down the dark, slippery depths of GW in order to find us. There he will team up with Coopie and Brad who, in turn, went on an expedition to find their crazy fangurls...

*blinks* never mind.

sigpic

Comment

Hey!
                                We're being reviewed! If we don't pay attention we will be moved to the ''Secret Naughty Section of GW'' and our love for all things Martin will never see the light of day again.
                                Martin will wonder where we are and feel sad about the WooHoos dissappearing like that and decide to climb down the dark, slippery depths of GW in order to find us. There he will team up with Coopie and Brad who, in turn, went on an expedition to find their crazy fangurls...

*blinks* never mind.
                                But, but......... it was Martin's idea I was just quoting our hero, as we should be doing on this *cough*appreciation*cough* thread

"Ok, I'm ready! Let's go find the WooHoos!"

Comment

Working...
                                X