Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Let me post some Amanda to balance the overwhelming yummy.









    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

    sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


    Comment


      Laurie, I agree with MoB. I love it too!

      YAY! Thanks Nad! And I love that there's Tesla in the top and bottom pictures. Just saying. ;P
      sigpic
      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

      Comment


        Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
        LOVE that license plate!
        Me too....and now it's signed by everyone that was at TSE1

        Oh! and I could stop and look at Tesla for a very loooooooooong time!
        sigpic

        Comment


          Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          Let me post some Amanda to balance the overwhelming yummy.

          <lazy snip>
          ..... she says, and then posts a pic of Lee and JY

          Comment


            Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post

            *facepalm* Why did I know that was coming? I shoud have added an A/N at the end.
            Open doors? We waltz right trough 'em. WooHoodStock for when you need cliches to be adressed.


            You could always blame me. Getting side-tracked by the multi-shipper, rewriting poems and all.

            EDIT: Oh look! Martin! Lovely. It'll have to do while I wait for the other one. *stares*
            ''The Multi Shipper re-did my paperwork''? It might just work...
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

            sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


            Comment


              Can anyone make out who the fourth person in on that first picture in the AT spam? Are we suppose to know? Just curious!
              sigpic

              Comment


                Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                Laurie, I agree with MoB. I love it too!

                YAY! Thanks Nad! And I love that there's Tesla in the top and bottom pictures. Just saying. ;P
                There is?
                I didn't notice. Really. *shakes head*
                *giggles*

                Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                ..... she says, and then posts a pic of Lee and JY
                You can't just go cold turkey, you have to go slow.
                And one could argue that AT isn't really 'balancing' out the yummy either...
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                Comment


                  Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  You can't just go cold turkey, you have to go slow.
                  And one could argue that AT isn't really 'balancing' out the yummy either...
                  But JY is?

                  sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

                  Comment


                    Besides posting any picture from Sanctuary is totally allowed and beautiful to look at....I can look at all of those pictures and just remember back....(remember Jumble?) !!!!!!
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by llp View Post
                      Can anyone make out who the fourth person in on that first picture in the AT spam? Are we suppose to know? Just curious!
                      I haven't a clue, but he makes me smile

                      Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                      But JY is?

                      No. Nononono. J-Yo *is* the yummy.


                      ...
                      Not that I admire anyone in such a shallow way.
                      No.
                      It's all skills and assets.
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                      sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                      Comment


                        Originally posted by llp View Post
                        Besides posting any picture from Sanctuary is totally allowed and beautiful to look at....I can look at all of those pictures and just remember back....(remember Jumble?) !!!!!!
                        Ohhhh yeah...........

                        *drifts off down memory lane..........*

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          I haven't a clue, but he makes me smile



                          No. Nononono. J-Yo *is* the yummy.


                          ...
                          Not that I admire anyone in such a shallow way.
                          No.
                          It's all skills and assets.
                          My one regret about the set tour is that we never got to see JY's 'assets'

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                            My one regret about the set tour is that we never got to see JY's 'assets'
                            Somehow, my mind added one of those dirty giggles to that sentence.
                            It was the quotation marks and the winky guy, really.
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                            sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                              My one regret about the set tour is that we never got to see JY's 'assets'

                              Well then, we will need to do it again!
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Somehow, my mind added one of those dirty giggles to that sentence.
                                It was the quotation marks and the winky guy, really.
                                'Your' mind wood

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X