• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Stuck trying to come up with that song, of course

It'seasy

Comment

Just got back from the premier of the movie I worked on... and on the end credits, there was my name and everything!!! Woooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo!

*giggles*

*huggles*

*giggles some more*

*shoo giggle monster shooo*

*still giggling*

Night all... as if you're not already in bed. Sends good dreams to everyone!
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Just popping in before bed to say that marriage equality is finally a reality in NY. History in the making. So happy.
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Yay for Dee and and yay for NY!!!

*happy dances*

*huggles squishy knee friends* hope the knees are doing better, Jumblie and Laurie

*hops in mud ring and makes castles*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard
            Just popping in before bed to say that marriage equality is finally a reality in NY. History in the making. So happy.
            It is sad that we are 1/2 the way through 2011 and we still have to argue for rights for people. Congrats to NY. Too bad Califonia doesn't have the insight to have left there law stand.

It is my humble opinion that no government has the right to tell anyone how to live their life as long as what they are doing isn't harming anyone. We were more enlightened when all we had to do was find a Justice of the Peace or Minister or Rabbi and just ask them to perform a ceremony.

The government got involved because they wanted the money a license generated. They started extending their grip and point of view as time went on. Shame on them. I pay my taxes, I follow the rules of the road, I don't litter, however I do not like anyone who says they know how I should live my life. I support marriage for anyone who is old enough. I don't have to be gay or married to know that is the only decent thing to do. Congrats to all members of the NY Senate/Assembly that voted for it as well as the Governor for immediately signing it into law.

This is one straight single woman who say HALLELUJAH!

Oh and a P.S. - I know there are people who won't agree. Hopefully they realize that this won't hurt them in any way - just accept it as a way of life and if you choose to, have nothing to do with it. But if you are on this website or even more so on TWITTER, you must realize that AT, MW, CH, DK, AD, RR, RD - in fact as far as I know, the entire cast support the rights of anyone of age to get married to whomever they want and have said so on many occasions.

Time to remove "serious" thinking cap and move onto happier thoughts......

Last edited by llp; 25 June 2011, 11:48 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Congrats to DM!!!

*huggles all WooHoos*

wow it's really hot today! It's very sunny but luckily not wet! None a cloud in the sky! I'm going to the mountains all day tomorrow ...hoping not to get a sunburn! Why do I have this stupid white freckled skin???? I'm supposed to be Italian not English!
              sigpic
              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                Just got back from the premier of the movie I worked on... and on the end credits, there was my name and everything!!! Woooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo!

*giggles*

*huggles*

*giggles some more*

*shoo giggle monster shooo*

*still giggling*

Night all... as if you're not already in bed. Sends good dreams to everyone!
                WooHood!

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                About time. It's taken them long enough.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Thank you Woooohoooos!

Btw, had a dream about you all since I had to get up very early and got to bed very late, the dream was so real cause I kept waking up and falling into the same dream. SAddly I don't remember much except the sense that we were somewhere in the middle of the forest with a camp fire on (lit) and that's about it. And when I say we, I don't know who was there exactly.

Congrats to all same sex couples! Awesome news to be recognized that way, and to be given the rights as any other couple.

MoB, break a leg!!!! *not really though* I'm always afraid when I say that cause I have a tendency to at least sprain something in my legs (like toes ) And plus with the knee problems of the Wooohoos... on second thought, MoB, hope things are good! And that they say good! And I can't wait to hear about the concert!!!! Weeeeeee!

Oh, bought a new pair of sunglasses today and they give everything I see a slightly sepia look and i loooooooooooooooooooooooooved it! The colors today were awesome!
                  sigpic

Comment

*sending chookas and big excitey wom woms to NY for S4K* Goooooooo MoB!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh goodie! Now Char and I are "legal" in NY too! so far it's NY, Mass, VT, NH, and CT on the East Coast. Ironically, RI-the state I was born and raised in won't pass gay marriage.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                        Oh goodie! Now Char and I are "legal" in NY too! so far it's NY, Mass, VT, NH, and CT on the East Coast. Ironically, RI-the state I was born and raised in won't pass gay marriage.
                        Congratulations

Should I admit that I didn't know it wasn't legal everywhere? I guess I just assumed, you know, in this day and age

@ Dee and her sepia coloured glasses That must have been some dream for you to remember so...... little of it

Comment

I know that in Washington (state) gays have every right but marriage. You can be put on insurance policy, have rights over someone in a hospital, etc, but not marriage. I am glad that NY has found the courage to join the majority of the population and given you the right you should have always had. SO CONGRATS!

Now Jumble - what are you doing up so late or up so early, depending if you have slept or not!
                          sigpic

Comment

New subject:

I am one of an unknown number of people that S4K is using to help select merchandise to put up for sale. Really cool! We are looking at drawings of T-shirts and hoodies right now. Just sent my "opinion" off to the person in charge. This is the second "survey" I have had to respond to and it's kind of fun. I'm looking forward to seeing the merchandise coming out for sale one day.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                              Now Jumble - what are you doing up so late or up so early, depending if you have slept or not!
                              Haven't slept - went to bed at around 5am and got up again at 6 having reached the conclusion that sleep just wasn't going to come

New subject:

I am one of an unknown number of people that S4K is using to help select merchandise to put up for sale. Really cool! We are looking at drawings of T-shirts and hoodies right now. Just sent my "opinion" off to the person in charge. This is the second "survey" I have had to respond to and it's kind of fun. I'm looking forward to seeing the merchandise coming out for sale one day.
                              Well if they ask you about cast/crew dolls, be sure to tell them that Martin's should have a beard

Oh come on! I could have asked for him it to come with realistic moving parts, and then blamed it on lack of sleep

Comment

Congratulations for being legal! *giggles*

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                Congratulations

Should I admit that I didn't know it wasn't legal everywhere? I guess I just assumed, you know, in this day and age

@ Dee and her sepia coloured glasses That must have been some dream for you to remember so...... little of it
                                It was, since I woke up happy

New subject:

Aaa! That's so cool!

Btw, slept like a bear... 11hours. Now I'm slightly puffy. I like puffy
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X