The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
    I'm not sure I can buy a bottle of wine and then just throw it on myself just to find out what I'm missing...
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      The 'myself' bit is not quite what I had in mind

Actually, it's the removal of it that's the fun part, and what tends to make it sticky

*hopes for the second time today that this is NOT the day for Martin or any other PTB to come lurking*
      Jumble.....please, I need to rest and get well....this conversation isn't helping any!
      In fact, it tends to hmmmmm.....

or even worse:

Oh and goodnight Wendy: sleep well!
      sigpic

Comment

Well inspite of this fun and good cheer.....I must get the top of my head to match the rest of my hair on my head.....In other words, the white needs to be covered up oh so much white!

So see ya all later! BYE

Now where did I put that stuff oh and the other stuff too:
        sigpic

Comment

Hi WooHoo's!
          First time in here since Thursday and so much to catch up on!
          1. Happy New Year WooHoo's!!!!

2. Congrats Jann!
          3. *huggles Cags*
          4. *huggles Wendy*
          5. Congratulations on 19 years of wedded bliss Oma and Lea!
          6. Congrats on 12,000 Nad!
          7. Congrats on another big 69 Jumble!
          *Congrats on your first 69, Leo!*

*runz in boooouuuuuunccciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing*

I just got THE best start to my New Year!

Oh..... and....... um......

Martin says 'Hi' to everybody........

:-D:-D:-D

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          *sighs*
          He's fine. Beardless, but fine.

I'm not sure how to proceed, so here's a preview. No PTB were harmed during the making of these icons.
          ...On purpose.

(And these are just a basis. They're supposed to look off...)
          (The images, not the PTB )

Love them Nad!
          Originally posted by Bekki View Post
          And people wonder why philosophers drink :-P
          It is known that there is an infinite number of worlds, simply because there is an infinite amount of space for them to be in. However, not every one of them is inhabited. Therefore, there must be a finite number of inhabited worlds. Any finite number divided by infinity is as near to nothing as makes no odds, so the average population of all the planets in the universe can be said to be zero. From this it follows that the population of the universe is also zero, and that any people you may meet from time to time are merely the product of a deranged imagination.- Douglas Adams

Here is February:

Hoping to make some Martin B'Day art.
          Jumble, what are the size specs for this since they will be printed?
          sigpic

Comment

*runz in and squishy hugs guests*

*squishy hugs my Woohoos!* I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

*blinks*

Well, I do.
            sigpic

Comment

*squishy hugs LJ* We love you too!
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                Hi WooHoo's!
                First time in here since Thursday and so much to catch up on!
                1. Happy New Year WooHoo's!!!!

2. Congrats Jann!
                3. *huggles Cags*
                4. *huggles Wendy*
                5. Congratulations on 19 years of wedded bliss Oma and Lea!
                6. Congrats on 12,000 Nad!
                7. Congrats on another big 69 Jumble!
                *Congrats on your first 69, Leo!*

Love them Nad!

It is known that there is an infinite number of worlds, simply because there is an infinite amount of space for them to be in. However, not every one of them is inhabited. Therefore, there must be a finite number of inhabited worlds. Any finite number divided by infinity is as near to nothing as makes no odds, so the average population of all the planets in the universe can be said to be zero. From this it follows that the population of the universe is also zero, and that any people you may meet from time to time are merely the product of a deranged imagination.- Douglas Adams

Here is February:
                http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy210/breezeweb33/Amanda%20Art/th_feb_AT_calendar.jpg[

Hoping to make some Martin B'Day art.
                Jumble, what are the size specs for this since they will be printed?
                *squishy huggles Bree* We've missed you! Hope you and Char had a fun New Year's Eve and that you'll both have a happy and healthy 2011

Er..... wp size is best so it won't lose quality by being enlarged

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                *runz in and squishy hugs guests*

*squishy hugs my Woohoos!* I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

*blinks*

Well, I do.
                We love you too LJ

*backs away slowly*

Comment

*squishy huggles Bree* We've missed you! Hope you and Char had a fun New Year's Eve and that you'll both have a happy and healthy 2011

Er..... wp size is best so it won't lose quality by being enlarged

We love you too LJ

*backs away slowly*
                  1. Aw! I missed you all two. I was tempted to try and post but thought that leaving my company to go into the office and post might be a bit rude so I didn't.

2. We did. A little too much fun perhaps but what the heck it's only twice a year...we celebrated yesterday too. We had friends over on new Years Eve, an impromptu party since I ended up being sent home from work early. I had a big painful cut on my foot (happened that morning) and walking was painful so I was sent home. Good for me. We ended up polishing off 4 bottles of champagne, one of which was 15 years old and sublime!
                  Yesterday these same friends and a couple of others came over for lunch and much wine was consumed as well as a dandy rum punch.
                  January 1st is also the "Feast of Friends" so we had arranged this weeks ago. I made a French Canadian meat pie (my heritage) and everyone loved it so that was a relief.
                  Now I need to quit the wine and the rich foods as well. It seems that 10-lbs is the magic number for weight gain this season.

I hope your 2011 is an awesome one Jumble The same goes for all WooHoo's
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm having awesome feelings of awesomeness, so you can run all you want, Woohoos! You cannot hide!
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm having awesome feelings of awesomeness, so you can run all you want, Woohoos! You cannot hide!
                      YAY! Good news?
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                        YAY! Good news?
                        Well, not at the time of that posting, but now...there's...the possibility of good news. And so the awesome feelings of awesomeness continue, and I once again require happy thoughts, positive vibes, and all the pull any or all of you have with whatever higher power you believe in.

*hugs everyone again*

*floats off*
                        sigpic

Comment

Well, not at the time of that posting, but now...there's...the possibility of good news. And so the awesome feelings of awesomeness continue, and I once again require happy thoughts, positive vibes, and all the pull any or all of you have with whatever higher power you believe in.

*hugs everyone again*

*floats off*
                          *sends super happy vibes*
                          sigpic

Comment

*happy dances with the awesome vibes of awesomeness that passed over the awesome ocean*

*also, rolls a poohball around the thread* Yup, poohballs! Excellent word! Awesome, brilliant, fantastic word, that! POOHBALLS! (it's like poobags in handy bite sized pieces. Not that you would eat poo of course. Well, you would if you were a dungbeetle...or...you know...really really hungry...)

Congrats Nad on your 12000!!!

I have an idea for Martin's birthday will let you know if it works
                            sigpic

Comment

Wood Morning Woohoos!
                              I'm way behind. Let's see if I can remember everything!
                              *hugs*Wendy for job crap.
                              Congrats on 12000 Nad!
                              Happy Anniversary Oma!Wow! You've been married only 3 years less than I've been alive!
                              And: *sends super massive positive happy vibes to lj*

Jumble, I don't quite understand this business with the wine. I think you need to explain it to me!

Nad, you have a Finding Woodstock sig that has two pics of Amanda in it. Could you post those original pics please?
                              Last edited by Leo1; 03 January 2011, 02:47 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks again for the 12,000 congrats!

*hugs WooHoos*

*hugs everyone again*

*floats off*
                                *sends happy positive vibes*

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
                                Nad, you have a Finding Woodstock sig that has two pics of Amanda in it. Could you post those original pics please?
                                Um... Do you mean these?

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X