The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Sinterklaas!

Have fun today Nad!! and love the ode! I won't be celebrating it this year; will be studying and on my way back to the university!

Ohh and I'm still squeeing over Sanctuary of Friday. I can't wait till the UK sees it and what they think of it!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
      Okay-- I just got an email that I had to share. My heart is so full right now.

From the family of the baby named after me the other day:
      Spoiler:
      Dear Jennifer,
      I wanted to thank you for the great job that you did while delivering my little cousin, baby Jennifer ***, on November 30th. She looks great and hope she'll be as cheerful and kind as you.

*** Medical Center should be proud of employees like you

Thank you very much,

I'm going to save this somewhere special.
      That is so lovely.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

And a big *Woohoo Huggles* to all you woohoos online and off.
        sigpic

Comment

PTB Advent Thing...

sigpic

Comment

Did I miss it or was there ever an Advent Day 4?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...1#post12133252
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                Josiane did it...

Edit: too slow LJ beat me to it
                sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Thank you....I did see it but somehow didn't see the 4. Hmmmmm! No alcohol, no broccoli....and I missed it. Oh well,
                  sigpic

Comment

HAPPY SINTERKLAAS to the Dutchies!
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Happy sinterklaas!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh nice one there LJ

You wood NOT believe the song I have stuck in my head It's driving me crazy

Laurie my dear, you really MUST stop leaving the img tags in when you quote

The snow has mostly gone now, Woody started first try this morning *pats him* which isn't bad considering he's been shivering under the snow for the last five days

Yes, I do feel guilty

Comment

I have to mention my favorite question from last night's Trivial Pursuit: "What is the length, in meters, of a British professional hamster race course?" We were howling with laughter. I don't know why it tickled me so much, but I literally had tears running down my face I was laughing so hard. I mean, this means that there's British amateur hamster racing. Hee! The answer, BTW, was 9 meters.
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                            I have to mention my favorite question from last night's Trivial Pursuit: "What is the length, in meters, of a British professional hamster race course?" We were howling with laughter. I don't know why it tickled me so much, but I literally had tears running down my face I was laughing so hard. I mean, this means that there's British amateur hamster racing. Hee! The answer, BTW, was 9 meters.
                            did you get it right??

Happy Sinterklaas!!
                            sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

*refuses to MQ*

That's so awesome MoB!!

Happy Sinterklaas to the dutchies!!!

*runs through thread nekkid because it's a 69 post*
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Thanks for the Sinterklaas wishes!
                                Too bad you couldn't clebrate, Jann. I did it for you though.
                                All kinds of fun.

*hugs WooHoos*
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X