The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Inspector_C View Post
    Hi to all Brees' friends. This is Charmaine. Bree subscribed me so I could learn more about the website and I also have gone on the Buffy Thread. It is an honor to say hi to all her friends. She has such wonderful things to say about you all, especially you Jumble. Take care and have a lovely weekend.
    Welcome.

Had to laugh at the title screen when it came up in this ep. At TSE everytime AT said "For King & Country" it sounded like "frinkin' country". Still makes me laugh.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Hi to all Brees' friends. This is Charmaine. Bree subscribed me so I could learn more about the website and I also have gone on the Buffy Thread. It is an honor to say hi to all her friends. She has such wonderful things to say about you all, especially you Jumble. Take care and have a lovely weekend.
      Welcome!!

I'm still too excited about "For King and Country," I can't concentrate on anything

*runs through thread*
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Big welcome to you
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Welcome....and thanks for the nice thoughts....Oh, and you are "right on" about Jumble.
          sigpic

Comment

Welcome!

Originally posted by yessika View Post
            Welcome!!

I'm still too excited about "For King and Country," I can't concentrate on anything

*runs through thread*
            LOL. Me too! Just watched it again with Andi. Even she liked it.
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

It is such a beautiful day here today. The sun is out, only a few wispy white clouds in the sky and I'm watching two sail boats out on Lake Washington. It is a balmy 45*/6* out right now and I think I'll go out for a walk.
              sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the thread! I hope Bree has accurately described the craziness
                sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Welcome to the thread! I hope you'll come and say hi more often
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Welcome Char!!! Fantastic to meet you We've heard a lot about you
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Have we seen todays Advent thingy?
                      Did I miss it?

EDIT: Never mind.
                      Last edited by DutchIndeed; 04 December 2010, 01:00 PM.
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*runs back in to happy dance nekkid and steal PTB pictures. Also nekkid.
                        ...I might wear my snow boots, though.

And mittens.

sigpic

Comment

*huggles woohoos*

So, I did a giant ton of laundry today and I wrote a fic. Turns out I am capable of writing non-smutty, g-rated fluff!

Going to spend the evening at a friend's house eating and playing trivial pursuit. Does this make me old?

Oh, and when I move out west, my one requirement of amenity in my choice of place to live? My own washer and dryer. *sigh*
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                            *huggles woohoos*

So, I did a giant ton of laundry today and I wrote a fic. Turns out I am capable of writing non-smutty, g-rated fluff!

Going to spend the evening at a friend's house eating and playing trivial pursuit. Does this make me old?

Oh, and when I move out west, my one requirement of amenity in my choice of place to live? My own washer and dryer. *sigh*

Absolutely on the washer/dryer and add a dishwasher (if possible). Have never rented a place without them since I graduated from college! Oh and make sure you have enough closet and cupboard space as well. People sometimes forget about things like that!

Know I wasted time, but now, I'm out the door for my walk!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                              Absolutely on the washer/dryer and add a dishwasher (if possible). Have never rented a place without them since I graduated from college! Oh and make sure you have enough closet and cupboard space as well. People sometimes forget about things like that!

Know I wasted time, but now, I'm out the door for my walk!
                              I've had a dishwasher in my last 2 places which is a nice luxury, but not really necessary. It's the washer-dryer I really care about. As for closet space, I live in NYC where closet space (or any space!) is at a major premium, so I have less stuff than the average single woman of a certain age.
                              sigpic

Comment

Okay-- I just got an email that I had to share. My heart is so full right now.

From the family of the baby named after me the other day:
                                Spoiler:
                                Dear Jennifer,
                                I wanted to thank you for the great job that you did while delivering my little cousin, baby Jennifer ***, on November 30th. She looks great and hope she'll be as cheerful and kind as you.

*** Medical Center should be proud of employees like you

Thank you very much,

I'm going to save this somewhere special.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X