• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Thanks
    It's bound to be good

That I love the artwork? Why yes

I always like to see how everyone has an own style even if their copying someone else's
    No, this bit

"NAD you are awesome at art work as well."

Who copied someone else's style?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      It's bound to be good
      It must be. He's just one of those guys who are always awesome.

No, this bit

Oh that.
      ...Thanks

No one his time. I meant that in a general way when trying people's tutorials and/or trying to do really good in a secret challenge.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*waves back at Jumble*

Perhaps I need to do some fannish(Sanctuary/SG etc)-photoshopping soon too!
        sigpic

Comment

No, this bit

Yes! Thirding this

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          *waves back at Jumble*

You do! Get thee over to the artwork thread
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            You do! Get thee over to the artwork thread
            Be patient...I need inspiration first! And have to get my external drive since I don't have anything on this computer these days(trying to keep it clean )
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              It must be. He's just one of those guys who are always awesome.
              He is I'm very picky about comedians - don't really find many of them funny - but MM really makes me

And there are pictures

Oh that.
              ...Thanks

No one his time. I meant that in a general way when trying people's tutorials and/or trying to do really good in a secret challenge.
              You're welcome

Oh, right. I always find that tutorials never come out anything like the original piece - I just can't resist an extra bit of boobling

*waves back at Jumble*

Yes - what Josi said ^^

We haven't seen any artwork from you for a long time

Comment

Yes - what Josi said ^^

We haven't seen any artwork from you for a long time
                I know...most of my creativity went to school and such...and I also wasn't that much into shows anymore lately so that didn't help my muse either. I hope I will be getting back into the groove soon.
                sigpic

Comment

I hope so too Jann - I've missed your artwork

Comment

More for the challenge.............

My muse decides to wake up on the last day of Celebration Week

Comment

*waves*

It's my morning! I'm heading to work in about 45 minutes and it's my last regular night at this job, though I did get the offer from the Staten Island hospital. I'm disappointed that I can't stay where I am, where the pay is SO MUCH BETTER, but happy I'll be able to work, at least. This does push my Van move date back a few weeks, but that also gives me more time to get the paper work properly in order. And I am sure I can convince my landlord (who is my friend!) to let me stay an extra 2 weeks in the apartment.

Jumble Just saw the contacts thing. Good luck. I could never wear them because of the shape of my eyes. It's why I finally got PRK a year + back.

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                      Woohood for contacts and new books Jumble!

Speaking of books, I don't think I told you I started to read A Song of Ice and Fire! Gave up on watching Game of Thrones for now because I didn't have time for it, but with all the travel by bus I'm doing for school/dance/work, I have plenty of time to read! I LOVE it so far!

*waves to Josi, Amy and Sil*
                      Heh. Welcome to the next 5000 pages of your life.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      Ah, another one bites the dust Isn't it awesome?
                      For real. I was thinking of taking a break between 3 & 4 and then 3 ended like THAT and I HAD to DL the next one to my Kindle IMMEDIATELY.

No, it's ok - I really don't have time to watch anymore tv shows Still haven't finished watching my WW dvds
                      I don't think GoT would be your cup of tea.
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                        *waves*

It's my morning! I'm heading to work in about 45 minutes and it's my last regular night at this job, though I did get the offer from the Staten Island hospital. I'm disappointed that I can't stay where I am, where the pay is SO MUCH BETTER, but happy I'll be able to work, at least. This does push my Van move date back a few weeks, but that also gives me more time to get the paper work properly in order. And I am sure I can convince my landlord (who is my friend!) to let me stay an extra 2 weeks in the apartment.

Jumble Just saw the contacts thing. Good luck. I could never wear them because of the shape of my eyes. It's why I finally got PRK a year + back.
                        I looked into laser eye surgery, but it woodn't really be much use to me as I have problems with both short and long sight and they can't correct both Keeping my fingers crossed that these varifocal contacts will solve my problem

I don't think GoT would be your cup of tea.
                        Too violent for me?

Comment

*rolls into the thread*

Oh my look at all those goodies! Beautiful!

I finally got my fall break*happy dances*
                          Yahoo!

*huggles all woohoos*
                          I want a fall break too. Not all colleges/Unis have one here. Turns out mine doesn't of course.

*waves back at Jumble*

*seconds Josi and Jumble* Yes, you do!

Heh. Welcome to the next 5000 pages of your life.
                          sigpic
                          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

1. I looked into laser eye surgery, but it woodn't really be much use to me as I have problems with both short and long sight and they can't correct both Keeping my fingers crossed that these varifocal contacts will solve my problem

2. Too violent for me?
                            1. Fingers crossed!

2. Oh, yes indeed. It's intense.
                            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

1. Fingers crossed!

2. Oh, yes indeed. It's intense.
                              But possibly not the type of violence that I don't like? The pics I've seen put me in mind of LotR, which I loved! Or am I just seeing that because Sean Bean is in it?

Comment

But possibly not the type of violence that I don't like? The pics I've seen put me in mind of LotR, which I loved! Or am I just seeing that because Sean Bean is in it?
                                The violence is very realistic. It made me flinch on more than one occasion. And it escalates as the series progresses. I guess you'd have to watch it and see how you felt. It IS brilliant story-telling.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X