The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
    Good thing we have the woohood floors nicely padded.

*d'oh* Of course we have nicely padded floors for all the thunking that goes on around here!!

See how much we miss you when you're not here Jas? To think, we spent days worrying unneccessarily about Nad falling off the furniture
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Uh, yeah, I'm ok........... but those pics........... I mean, can we really not post them? That's such a shame.......... although I think they'd definitely need a THUNK WARNING!!

And I guess I shouldn't worry about those extra Sanctuary eps, since Martin said..

He must have known it was 20 eps when he said that, right?
      Yep, I imagine so.

*iz happy*

And oh my yes do they need a THUNK warning. Two thoughts came to mind. 1. Martin is looking lovely and trim (sorry Jumble; I know you like the tummy) and 2. Martin looks extremely good wet... particularly in that sleeveless short legged wetsuit in the helicopter... mmm, you know the one I mean.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        Yep, I imagine so.

*iz happy*

And oh my yes do they need a THUNK warning. Two thoughts came to mind. 1. Martin is looking lovely and trim (sorry Jumble; I know you like the tummy) and 2. Martin looks extremely good wet... particularly in that sleeveless short legged wetsuit in the helicopter... mmm, you know the one I mean.

I thought the exact same thing...and then the water was falling off of him...*fans self*

So you know I'm totally supposed to be studying for my final tomorrow...instead I'm having a marathon of chick flicks, just watched Failure to Launch, Runaway Bride, and next up Maid in Manhattan.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          Yep, I imagine so.

*iz happy*

Actually, I was thinking that he'd padded out a bit since the pics we saw of him in the summer Happy medium reached now I think

I've got the one where just his head is above the water on my desktop (darn, seven backspaces to spell that ) um.... where was I? Oh yes. Brilliantly clear pic and just love the look on his face. *huge sigh*

*goes back to staring at desktop*

You know, everytime we get new pics of him I look at them and think Oh My Lord! I'm going to meet him next year!!!!

And then I don't know whether to or

Comment

And four and a half hours treading water whilst directing? The man has stamina

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
              *d'oh* Of course we have nicely padded floors for all the thunking that goes on around here!!

See how much we miss you when you're not here Jas? To think, we spent days worrying unneccessarily about Nad falling off the furniture
              Jumble was thunking so much it was a necessity. But I guess it can be used as a cushion for Nad as well.

*lifts an eyebrow*
              sigpic

Comment

Just hopping infor a sec...working on homework etc. but just had to reply on this...

As if you didn't knew that already... It's Martin! with his tool
                sigpic

Comment

I was going to compliment Bekki on the toilet rolls and TPI on the poem and I'm positive there was more, untill I saw another Martin grabbing pic. Now I'm all shook up. *nods*

...And it's funny how fast a status can change from being the thread starter with Power, to the thread's silly child by jumping on and falling off furniture...
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Uh....hallowed is the Nad??
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      Uh....hallowed is the Nad??
                      Haha.
                      *jumps on the couch wearing a bunny suit and Ori cape.*
                      *falls off*

Um. I mean... Yes, yes. *nods*

EDIT: I have George Michael's ''Faith'' in my head and it won't go away!
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        Just hopping infor a sec...working on homework etc. but just had to reply on this...

As if you didn't knew that already... It's Martin! with his tool
                        Well yes, we knew it, but it's nice to have it confirmed

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        I was going to compliment Bekki on the toilet rolls and TPI on the poem and I'm positive there was more, untill I saw another Martin grabbing pic. Now I'm all shook up. *nods*

...And it's funny how fast a status can change from being the thread starter with Power, to the thread's silly child by jumping on and falling off furniture...
                        Aw *hugs silly child* See, you need to look before you leap, because once the status has been changed it's awfully hard to get it back again

I'm currently watching Robson Green swimming about in his wetsuit............ there's just no comparison *shakes head* You have to feel just a little sad for the rest of the male population, y'know?

Comment

Ooh, because I've actually noticed for once, here is a 69 post!
                          *happy dances*
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Congrats on the '69 post Josi!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Congrats on your 69 post, Josi

And great poem, TPI !
                              sigpic

Comment

Aw *hugs silly child* See, you need to look before you leap, because once the status has been changed it's awfully hard to get it back again

I'm currently watching Robson Green swimming about in his wetsuit............ there's just no comparison *shakes head* You have to feel just a little sad for the rest of the male population, y'know?
                                *nods* Yeah...

And gosh, there will never ever be anyone who does justice to a wet suit like Martin does. Wetsuit. I meant wetsuit.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                Ooh, because I've actually noticed for once, here is a 69 post!
                                *happy dances*
                                Congrats on the Big '69!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X