Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Is she a friend of yours? See if you can persuade her to come and say hello You know we love our newbies and treat them gently...... to start with *cough*

    Drat! The cough meds aren't working
    Hehe

    Yes, she's a friend of mine. She's still on moderation, and it's hard to jump into such active discussions if your posts take ages to get actually posted (although I'm fully behind the probie system).

    I hope she'll come out of the bush and say HI anyway
    "Are you like, a crazy person?"
    "I am quite sure they will say so."

    Comment


      Originally posted by es! View Post
      Hehe

      Yes, she's a friend of mine. She's still on moderation, and it's hard to jump into such active discussions if your posts take ages to get actually posted (although I'm fully behind the probie system).

      I hope she'll come out of the bush and say HI anyway
      The more she posts, the quicker she'll be off probie status

      And really, this is a nice safe thread to start on because she'll be welcome and she doesn't have to worry about saying anything 'wrong' (as long as it's not 'Martin Wood couldn't direct his way out of a wet paper bag', or something equally suicidal ).

      *waves to Polomare and apologizes for spelling her name wrong before *

      It's the wine, it makes all the letters look the same somehow

      Comment


        Oh lookee lookee.......... a whole folder full of wps that I haven't posted for aaaaaaages




        from Luvnjack




        Hmm. I need to update that one, it
        doesn't look like that anymore....



        Comment









          Yes, I know I posted this one the other day, but it's so GORGEOUS!!
          By Humanityspotential

          (clicky the little ones

          Comment


            Originally posted by jumble View Post
            The more she posts, the quicker she'll be off probie status

            And really, this is a nice safe thread to start on because she'll be welcome and she doesn't have to worry about saying anything 'wrong' (as long as it's not 'Martin Wood couldn't direct his way out of a wet paper bag', or something equally suicidal ).

            *waves to Polomare and apologizes for spelling her name wrong before *

            It's the wine, it makes all the letters look the same somehow
            And we don't even bite that hard!

            Let me guess Jumble..there's no Jack/RDA let on your wall anymore?

            My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

            Comment


              *shy smile*
              *waves*
              *runs away again*
              sigpic

              Comment


                Originally posted by jumble View Post

                http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...itchenwall.jpg
                Hmm. I need to update that one, it
                doesn't look like that anymore....
                Nope - I have two of those pics now, and I do believe Cags has another one

                Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                And we don't even bite that hard!

                Let me guess Jumble..there's no Jack/RDA let on your wall anymore?
                See above ^^
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

                Comment


                  Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  Oh lookee lookee.......... a whole folder full of wps that I haven't posted for aaaaaaages
                  Ooooh the wally with pouting Jack is so cute!!!
                  Last edited by es!; 01 January 2010, 02:59 PM.
                  "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                  "I am quite sure they will say so."

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by polomare View Post
                    *shy smile*
                    *waves*
                    *runs away again*
                    Why hello there!

                    Welcome polomare!!!


                    *shakes head sadly at Jumble* Poor, poor RDA/Jack.


                    My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

                    Comment


                      Welcome Polomare!!!
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                        And we don't even bite that hard!

                        Let me guess Jumble..there's no Jack/RDA let on your wall anymore?
                        Nope, it looks like this now..


                        Muuuuuuch better

                        Originally posted by polomare View Post
                        *shy smile*
                        *waves*
                        *runs away again*
                        *hugs Polamare* Well done you, very brave

                        Welcome to our happy little band of WooHoos

                        Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                        Why hello there!

                        Welcome polomare!!!


                        *shakes head sadly at Jumble* Poor, poor RDA/Jack.

                        Why? He's gone to several good homes, see Josiane's post

                        *huggles Martin really really tight*

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by es! View Post
                          Ooooh the wally with pouting Jack to so cute!!!
                          Isn't it though?

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by polomare View Post
                            *shy smile*
                            *waves*
                            *runs away again*
                            WOOT! Jump right in, polo!

                            Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            Wow, there's even a pic with Martin wearing a tie! O.o

                            Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            *hugs Polamare* Well done you, very brave

                            Welcome to our happy little band of WooHoos
                            ^ you don't do that intentionally, do you?
                            "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                            "I am quite sure they will say so."

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by es! View Post
                              Ooooh the wally with pouting Jack to so cute!!!
                              Thanks! I had forgotten I'd even made it! I have to admit I LOLed when I saw it in Jumble's post! Poor Jack! He had a hard time accepting that Jumble had moved on...
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                                Welcome to the thread,
                                Polomare
                                !!!

                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                                sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X