Clear All

*runz through nekkid cuz everyone is getting drunk with Jumble*
    sigpic

Comment

*hugs jumble and josi* I hope know you're having fun
      Same goes to you cags!

*hugs Cags again for bad news*

*hugs TPI for artwork* Coopie rocks!

*hugs every other WooHoo* I know there has been more to personal hug for, but I can't recall...

And WooHood! Sinerklaas is in the country!

Really, if any of you ever decide to come to The Netherlands, do so in mid November to catch Sinterklaas on his steamship and see singing cuteness
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*massive squishy hugs for Cags* From Josiane too

I won't say 'sorry', then, but there's is always hope!

Can't wait to meet Benjabubs tomorrow! We'll try to be sober at that point

*hugs again*

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        *runz through nekkid cuz everyone is getting drunk with Jumble*
        Not quite everyone.........

And you just won't believe what we've been doing.........

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

And you just won't believe what we've been doing.........

Does it involve....Martin?

Thanks for the squishy hugs. And oooh such purty purty picspam. It's not hard to guess who LJ's favourite is.

LJ, don't let us stop you are page 5...

Nad, I will indeed love to come over your way one day. One day I will; I'll travel the world.
          sigpic

Comment

*runs in*

It's OFFICIALLY Christmas - just saw the Coke advert !!!

*iz jealous of the wine Jumble and Josi are drinking* - hope you guys are having a fab time though, watching any WW/SG or just having a good chinwag?

EDIT: Jos, have you delivered my huggle yet??

Although it wood be nice if Sarai and I could maybe take a swift look while we're there next year .........
            We can do absolutely anything you like !

For Jumble...
            Spoiler:

Just been looking into flights. It's looking pricey at the moment but I'm thinking if we book in January/February when all the holiday deals come out we might get a decent deal? So far the cheapest I've found is £673 which is great but isn't bad really, plus its all taxes included ! Anyway, will keep you updated!!

*mini squee*

So you may very well be going home with some more pics for your RDA wall

*ponders ability to drive all the way to Surrey and back to Yorkshire in a night *

*she says, whilst watching Michael McIntyre on the JR show* In a red shirt.......

He was so cute!! Love MM, but don't you think that none of the audience really got what he was saying?! Some of the stuff he comes out with is so funny and all those screaming women were clearly just there for Gerard Butler!

Well at least there's only two of you to fight over them this time
            *mutters*

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                  Does it involve....Martin?
                  Did you mean to make that sound dirty?

...And did jumble?

Nad, I will indeed love to come over your way one day. One day I will; I'll travel the world.
                  *crosses fingers*

Funny thing is that around Uni (in the heart of Amsterdam ) there are many groups of tourists walking around and I can just imagine it to be a group of WooHoos touring.
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Oh I completely forgot to say:

Thanks for organizing the WooHoo Secret Santa, Josi!

sigpic

Comment

How'm I doing, Cags? I know when my mom was diagnosed, the picspam was oddly comforting...

sigpic

Comment

(Hey! She wanted pretty pretty picspam! It don't get much prettier than this!)

Up to pg. 12 now...
                        sigpic

Comment

*sits back and admires the view*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                            How'm I doing, Cags? I know when my mom was diagnosed, the picspam was oddly comforting...

Uh ug...

Can't speak. One pic in particular it etched into my eyballs.

I would say yes, yes you are doing mighty fine and yes, oddly comforting.

Keep up the excellent work.

*wonders how many pages of PB LJ has anyway?*
                            sigpic

Comment

I spy NEKKID!RDA

*huggles Cags*

*huggles Jumble and Josi for shipper/woohoo meet*

*huggles rest of woohoos for awesomeness*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I have over 20 pages in my main fb account. I'm getting into my S/J stuff now and running out of ptb pics...but I haven't touched the "JM" album.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X