The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    It's settling here too. Farnham has come to a standstill already Why couldn't it wait until next week when all the school/nursery runs are done and I don't have to go out in it?
    Well it doesn't seem to be a problem for the kids over the road and the lad next door who seem to see school and an option extra and are out there now (again) scraping together the settlings for snowballs.

Go on, admit it, you want to go to the beach too don't you? I'm sure it's not snowing in Malibu
    Well, yeah! Especially if there's a chance I might run into someone thunky.

*throws clothes at Amanda* Do you know how cold it is?

*throws positive vibes at LJ and crosses various limbs and digits* (because I completely forgot to yesterday and I remembered at 3am (after 2 hours of tossing and turning) and it was incredibly rude and ignorant of not to do so yesterday... the things that come to mind in the small hours when insomnia strikes.

Hmm, no Charles yet... what did I tell you? Flipping snow!
    Oh and my mum just phoned to ask me to take her to Kempton market tomorrow. Great. 1x mad 2 year old who will hate it but will have to go in the buggy + 1 x oldie in a mobility scooter. Should be fun... NOT! I did offer. Remind me to keep my mouth shut in future. Shopping with my mother is like pulling teeth at the best of times.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      Well it doesn't seem to be a problem for the kids over the road and the lad next door who seem to see school and an option extra and are out there now (again) scraping together the settlings for snowballs.

Well, yeah! Especially if there's a chance I might run into someone thunky.

*throws clothes at Amanda* Do you know how cold it is?

*throws positive vibes at LJ and crosses various limbs and digits* (because I completely forgot to yesterday and I remembered at 3am (after 2 hours of tossing and turning) and it was incredibly rude and ignorant of not to do so yesterday... the things that come to mind in the small hours when insomnia strikes.

Hmm, no Charles yet... what did I tell you? Flipping snow!
      Oh and my mum just phoned to ask me to take her to Kempton market tomorrow. Great. 1x mad 2 year old who will hate it but will have to go in the buggy + 1 x oldie in a mobility scooter. Should be fun... NOT! I did offer. Remind me to keep my mouth shut in future. Shopping with my mother is like pulling teeth at the best of times.
      No worries. We won't know anything for a few weeks, so everyone is going to have those limbs and digits crossed for a long while. Maybe I should get a physical therapist in here to help when it's over...

Wood morning, Woohoos! I wish it was snowing here! The weather man has been predicting it for a week and still nothing!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        No worries. We won't know anything for a few weeks, so everyone is going to have those limbs and digits crossed for a long while. Maybe I should get a physical therapist in here to help when it's over...

Wood morning, Woohoos! I wish it was snowing here! The weather man has been predicting it for a week and still nothing!

Well I'm certainly not crossing my legs that long!

What? I meant I'll need to pee. Sheesh... some people's minds...
        sigpic

Comment

It's still coming down here, getting heavier. And they've put out a severe weather warning for heavy snow on Friday and possibly tomorrow afternoon

The UK just isn't geared up for snow, you'd think we'd never had any they way everything grinds to a halt when we get a few flakes.

Of course, there are some people who think it's fun....

Comment

Well I'm certainly not crossing my legs that long!

What? I meant I'll need to pee. Sheesh... some people's minds...
            Well you know, the fact that it was you that felt it necessary to mention it................

Comment

Nope, I just know you lot (some of you anyway - stares pointedly at Jann, for instance) too well.

Moi? Guttery? What on earth wood make you think that?
              sigpic

Comment

Nope, I just know you lot (some of you anyway - stares pointedly at Jann, for instance) too well.

*rolleyes*
                sigpic

Comment

Well I'm glad you weren't accusing me, because you know what an innocent mind I have

*remembers the song line she just quoted in a pm. Um *

Hey, we've met, remember?

Comment

Doh! No faking my innocence then?

Regarding that song line. You truely can turn anything innocent into gutter.
                    sigpic

Comment

Doh! No faking my innocence then?
                      Not any more

Regarding that song line. You truely can turn anything innocent into gutter.
                      Had I been applying that song to anybody else I doubt I wood even have noticed it. But this is Martin, what else could I think?

Comment

*pouts* No snow here, just lots and lots of horrible cold rain I'm feeling left out

We had our Christmas lunch at work today, which meant struggling to stay alert and productive all afternoon after having drunk a couple of glasses of wine
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          *pouts* No snow here, just lots and lots of horrible cold rain I'm feeling left out

We had our Christmas lunch at work today, which meant struggling to stay alert and productive all afternoon after having drunk a couple of glasses of wine
                          Lightweight!!!

*throws snowballs at Josiane to wake her up*

*tosses in a couple of Martin pics for good measure*

Yum!

Comment

*runs nekkid*
                            One more final to go! Woohoo!!
                            *runs out to "study"*
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Yes, lightweight! Actually it's more that you have that annoying amount of wine where you have to go back to work and be sober so you don't drink much, but you drink just enough to be feeling like you really don't want to be at work and would rather drink some more and be silly instead
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                Yes, lightweight! Actually it's more that you have that annoying amount of wine where you have to go back to work and be sober so you don't drink much, but you drink just enough to be feeling like you really don't want to be at work and would rather drink some more and be silly instead
                                That's the best answer I find

Silly of them to have a Christmas do at lunchtime and not give you the afternoon off

*waves to Yessika* Soon you'll be freeeeeeeeee!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X