Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
    It's a book, from my friend. It's called "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies."

But sssssh, I'm supposed to pretend I don't know what it is!
    I want to read that book so much, can I borrow it later?
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Cags, it's as good as midnight now! Thank you very much
      I hope I feel the same way when I finally do reach 30. But I'm trying not to wish my life away! *clings to it*

Jumble Yeah, I belive you

Yessika Do you promise not to get a scratch on it? *very protective of books*
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I hope I feel the same way when I finally do reach 30. But I'm trying not to wish my life away! *clings to it*

I'll be extra careful
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          Congrats on the 69 posts Wendy and Yessika!
          *Cough* Did you forget someone there?

I never make any secret of the fact I snurch all my pics from your PB account!

One day I will have my own library of hawt Martiness (and other PTB too) but it's just finding the time to upload them.
          I am very happy to share my Martinpics...... just not too keen on sharing the real thing Like it really matters a damn

Aw it's ok, RDA has lots of us girlies more than willing to console him.
          I know, that's why I have absolutely no guilt feelings about deserting him

*huggles Coopie*

You know turning 30 was a huge thing for me. Massive. I sulked for months... then had my birthday and was like, yeah, so? What's the big deal!
          I am now rapidly approaching 38 and I still feel about 18 (except first thing when my hands are numb and my back aches and everything cracks and creaks as I get out of bed... not to mention the various parts of my body that are definitely a lot further South than they used to be.

Anyhoo, have I waffled enough to take it to midnight? Hmm, not quite but soddit...

Happy Birthday Wendy!
          OMG! When I turned 30 it was the best time of my life! My very painful marriage had just broken up, I was seeing a gorgeous 22 year old with a body to die for, and I'd learned enough to be able to teach him enough to make life totally ecstatically awesome

*sigh*

Er... What?... Yes, your thirties should be fun....... and your forties....... and your fifties

Comment

Ah, you weren't around for the duvet dream were you? It was something like......... I woke to find Martin sitting on my bed shaking me awake because he had something very important to tell me. But I was annoyed with him for mussing up the duvet and wasn't really listening to him so he gave up and went away

I had the same dream again, but he got sucked away into a vortex before he could tell me what it was he wanted to say...

Yeah, I have very weird dreams

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              *Cough* Did you forget someone there?

Oh poop, yes I did. It was all that talk of RDA you see. It distracted me.

Congrats on your 69 post OMA!

*slaps self*

And official birthday wishes for Wendy (who seems to share my love of books so extra huggles for that. )

Hmm, by the way Jumble, I am done with your RDA collection. Ok, well, not done but I've watched them all. I'll have to arrange to post thm / bring them back... unless you want me to send them directly on to Oma?
              sigpic

Comment

*slaps self*
                *pouts*

And official birthday wishes for Wendy (who seems to share my love of books so extra huggles for that. )

Hmm, by the way Jumble, I am done with your RDA collection. Ok, well, not done but I've watched them all. I'll have to arrange to post thm / bring them back... unless you want me to send them directly on to Oma?
                Probably best to send them to Oma, I know she's dying to see them

I'll check with her that it's ok to pass on her address
                Oh btw, was there a dvd case labelled "RDA interviews + Love Boat"? Because I found the disc in the dvd player and couldn't find the case

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  *pouts*

Well you can't surely me referring to yourself too? I mean, you're can't have done another 33 post in, ah, er... um...

oh OK then...

Congrats Jumble of your 69 post!

Probably best to send them to Oma, I know she's dying to see them

I'll check with her that it's ok to pass on her address
                  Oh btw, was there a dvd case labelled "RDA interviews + Love Boat"? Because I found the disc in the dvd player and couldn't find the case
                  Um, yes! There is a data disk in it though. Lots of pictures and interviews and some of your artwork I think. I copied it all into a file labelled "Jumble - Pre Martin Addiction (when she was sane)"
                  sigpic

Comment

*Ouch!*

You know what causes a hangover is dehydration. If you drink a pint or so of water for every two hours of boozing then you don't suffer nearly as much. Failing that, I always find I have a huge protien craving after a mega session. Boiled eggs and soldiers, or a bacon sandwich.... mmm!
                    <snip>
                    Well...I was hydrated...but I switched to coke after 4 am...I shouldn't have done that!
                    As for food...I had dinner 2 hours ago now

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                    *hugs Jann gently*

*then throws bucket of water* That should help with the hangover
                    Thanks...that...helped!

Happy Birthday Wendy

Now back from work(yes I went to work with a hangover and my boss asked me to do that more often because it made me funny)...making homework...not getting sleep(again)...and ready to kill myself...
                    sigpic

Comment

Well you can't surely me referring to yourself too? I mean, you're can't have done another 33 post in, ah, er... um...

oh OK then...

Congrats Jumble of your 69 post!

Hey, it's not Wednesday you know

Um, yes! There is a data disk in it though. Lots of pictures and interviews and some of your artwork I think. I copied it all into a file labelled "Jumble - Pre Martin Addiction (when she was sane)"

The case was for two discs, but you can send it to Oma and I'll pass on the other disc when I see her

Oookaaaaay...... felt a very slight twinge there.......

*huggles Martin really really tight* I really love you, you know that I do....... but you also know that past loves can still tug at the heartstrings, just a little.........
                      Last edited by Jumble; 29 November 2009, 03:35 PM.

Comment

*slaps self*

Thank you for the birthday wishes

Yay, books!

...wait, there's an RDA collection?

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        Well...I was hydrated...but I switched to coke after 4 am...I shouldn't have done that!
                        As for food...I had dinner 2 hours ago now

Thanks...that...helped!

Happy Birthday Wendy

Now back from work(yes I went to work with a hangover and my boss asked me to do that more often because it made me funny)...making homework...not getting sleep(again)...and ready to kill myself...
                        Thank you, Jann.

Please don't kill yourself! We love you!
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

...wait, there's an RDA collection?
                          I second that!
                          sigpic

Comment

*runz in* I'm hooooooooooooooooooooooooooome! Back from the in-laws' and glad to be! I think this thread needs more Joe pics...

He's so cute!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                              I second that!
                              It's a collection of RDA's movies and interviews that I had when I was an RDA addict........... I lent them to Cags to copy and then pass on to Oma

Edit: Welcome home LJ

I really think I should go to bed...........
                              Last edited by Jumble; 29 November 2009, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Hi all! Apologies for my slight absence there. I haven't really felt like using the GIMP that much, but now I'm finally in the mood so I have some new stuff!

First I decided to make a new Joe wallpaper. If it seems a bit pensive, it's probably because I had this song on endless loop in the background and had watched the Masterpiece version of Wuthering Heights the night before. (And as for that I have one word: Whew!) In case it's not as clear as I think it is, that's the moon in the top right corner.

Secondly, I made a little comedic something and although I know it's not that great, I think the concept's okay. I think I'll make a movie poster about it next: 'Attack of the 60-Foot Tall Mad Mailman!'

Some more comedy. I think you'll get a kick out of this one, Jumble For this one I dug into my picture reserves and came up with a good old cloud/sky shot. (Thank goodness for my trusty Canon )

I don't know why, but every time I saw this picture I wanted to put this caption in! I mean, what significance could it possibly have?!

Okay, icons coming up!

Yes, that is Alan McCullough. No, I don't know how he manages to be so adorable. (And according to his Twitter, Damian calls him A-Mac. Don't know if anyone else does, though.)

More Rob Cooper. I swear, I've got enough pics of Rob to last a lifetime. (Courtesy of Joe's blog, of course.)

-----

You know, I have some strange dreams when PTB are on my mind...

Last night I dreamed that I was 'hanging out' with a large group of people, all of whom I've actually met in real life except for one person: Brad Wright. I distinctly remember that Brad was wearing a long-sleeved orange-red shirt and tan pants, rather like (but not totally like) what he wears in this special feature. Anyhow, everyone was standing around in some sort of garden near a house, which had a trellis with roses growing on it; Brad was standing, back to the rest of us, looking at the roses. Or something.

Now this is when it gets really weird. ("Really weird??" you ask dubiously. "It's weird already!") Seems I was in a video game, one like the Nancy Drew games (which, coincidentally, I've been playing a lot lately). Those games have an interface that shows the words of the person you're interacting with, while showing several possible responses for you to choose from. Anyhow, I was apparently talking to someone; on the screen was a comment from someone else that was vaguely insulting. Well, I took one look at that and I thought to myself, "Brad's gonna be the one to say that." I chose a response that was something like "Sorry" and then, just as I thought, Brad said the comment. (I guess the words came up before the people spoke in this 'game' I was in.) I said my random "Sorry", was still hurt even though I'd read his comment before he said it, and went inside.

Somewhere along the line after this, I encountered Rob Cooper, who was much nicer than Brad. Rob said something along the lines of "Don't take it personally. He says that stuff all the time," and smiled kindly. Since I like Rob, I was looking forward to talking with him. Somehow I ended up on a couch in a nice spacious living room, with Rob sitting next to me, and I was about to ask him some questions when--

I woke up.
                                sigpic
                                ~the guitarists~

Comment

Working...
                                X