The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*huggles Nad*

*bounces along with Sarai for Christmas* We're putting ours up in the next few days. Maybe I'll share some pictures

*huggles Jumble for uncertainty* Not that it helps any...but you got us. Considering, I know I'll be on here Christmas day probably.

Oh and Jumble what episode was the link for? And was it SGU or Sanctuary?

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Christmas...no christmas...not till after Saturday...

*ignores christmas music*

It's still Sinterklaas FCOL!

Sorry...small pet peeve of mine...Christmas while we're still having Sinterklaas in here...and you already see some people with a Christmas tree in here...confuses the little kids!

*goes of to listen to Sinterklaas music*
      sigpic

Comment

*wanders in* Morning, Woohoos!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
          *huggles Nad*

*bounces along with Sarai for Christmas* We're putting ours up in the next few days. Maybe I'll share some pictures

*huggles Jumble for uncertainty* Not that it helps any...but you got us. Considering, I know I'll be on here Christmas day probably.
          Of course it helps

I'm just focussing on Martinmas and ignoring Christmas

Oh and Jumble what episode was the link for? And was it SGU or Sanctuary?
          Er, like I said, it's 'Next Tuesday' Sanctuary

Plot spoiler!
          Spoiler:
          The one with just Helen, Will and the sea monster trapped with the crashed helicopter

And I just know I'll 'see' a very wet Martin in there with them

*splash*

Edit: *waves to Jann and LJ *

Comment

*runs in*

*huggles the woohoos*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Edit: The sneak peak for Sanctuary: Next Tuesday is up at http://www.syfy.com/ (thanks kes for the link)

This is the one I've been waiting for *bounces*

Although every time I see that title I find myself wondering why it's not on Monday as usual.............

*runs out*
            sigpic

Comment

Of course it helps

I'm just focussing on Martinmas and ignoring Christmas

Er, like I said, it's 'Next Tuesday' Sanctuary

Plot spoiler!
              Spoiler:
              The one with just Helen, Will and the sea monster trapped with the crashed helicopter

And I just know I'll 'see' a very wet Martin in there with them

<lazy snip>
              *splash*

Edit: *waves to Jann and LJ *
              OH! I thought you meant the episode for next tuesday...and then I got confused because it's on for mondays for you guys...I didn't realize that was the title

*has a feeling that some manips will be taking place involving Martin and water*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*waves and huggles everyone*

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                *cough* umm, why yes. Yes I so very did!

Sanctuary Rocks! Sanctuary Rocks! Sanctuary Rocks!

Ahem, sorry, just needed to get that out my system.
                It so does! Veritas was awesome, yet again

Moi??

Hey, whatever floats your boat or rings your bell is fine with me

Just because I don't do Christmas doesn't mean I frown upon those that do *wipes frown off face and slaps on indulgent smile*

Actually, I'm starting to dread Christmas. For the last several years I've enjoyed being alone and just doing any darn thing I pleased over the holidays, eating what and when I liked, watching whatever I liked and leaving the rest of the world to carry on without me. But this year was supposed to be different, and now that it's not I'm a bit perplexed as to how I'm actually going to feel on the day.

Oh well, que sera sera I guess
                (((((((Jumble))))))) Perfectly understandable
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                  OH! I thought you meant the episode for next tuesday...and then I got confused because it's on for mondays for you guys...I didn't realize that was the title
                  That's why I said it was confusing me

*has a feeling that some manips will be taking place involving Martin and water*
                  Possibly..........

*waves to Josiane and Jasmina*

Comment

Aww! hanks for he cute hugs

*hugs jumble for christmas*
                    *hugs WooHoos for everything*

Loved Sanctuary's sneek peek! WoooooHoooood!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    Christmas...no christmas...not till after Saturday...

*ignores christmas music*

It's still Sinterklaas FCOL!

Sorry...small pet peeve of mine...Christmas while we're still having Sinterklaas in here...and you already see some people with a Christmas tree in here...confuses the little kids!

*goes of to listen to Sinterklaas music*
                    Yeah!
                    Absolutely. I'm so excited about december 5th, I'm like a little kid.
                    In fact, I love watching ''De club van Sinterklaas''. I know it's a kid program, but it's funny for adults because of all the inside jokes. There's a music Piet dressed like Elvis and a professor Piet with an academic hat... And it has an opening tune that's been stuck in my head for the last week.
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Evening Woohoos!

Hmm, Christmas decorations? Already! Tsk tsk!
                      I noticed my lets-drain-the-national-grid-with-all-our-lights neighbours had the ladder out and are starting to put some of theres up tonight. I guarantee by the end of the week the whole road will be the same. Mine must be the only house in the whole road not visible from outer space!

I actually did some present buying today. Mostly for the littlies but, for me, buying presents before the onset of abject panic is progress!

Moi??

Actually, I'm starting to dread Christmas. For the last several years I've enjoyed being alone and just doing any darn thing I pleased over the holidays, eating what and when I liked, watching whatever I liked and leaving the rest of the world to carry on without me. But this year was supposed to be different, and now that it's not I'm a bit perplexed as to how I'm actually going to feel on the day.

Oh well, que sera sera I guess

*huggles Jumble*

You know, very often with these things it's the fear - the anticipation of emotional gut wrenching - that is worse than the actual day itself. I have kind of been there, and will again this year being the first year without my lovely sister in law...not quite the same but I understand the feeling. Usually the actual day turns out to be a big fat So What and you find yourself thinking "What was I so wound up about?"
                      Not sure if that helps. Probably not.

That's why I said it was confusing me

And now, we're all even more confuzzled.

*huggles Nad for the sad loss of one of your musical greats*
                      sigpic

Comment

Jumble, I am dreading Christmas, too. My sis-in-law is having a baby on the 22nd and hoping to bring him home in Christmas day. Normally, I would be thrilled (I love her dearly and am happy for her, don't get me wrong), but this year, it's just another reminder that I've been trying to adopt FOREVER and we're not even close to adopting yet. Ugh, the thought of looking at that little boy and knowing the yearning that is going to eat at my heart--*shudder*
                        sigpic

Comment

*huggles LJ*

I know (sort of) that yearning too.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hmm. Sounds like a lot of us are going to need lots of extra special WooHoo huggles this Christmas. Well I for one will be here on the day spreading lots of love and good vibes for everyone

Martin will be here too, whether he likes it or not

Comment

*pre-hugs everyone for christmas*

Oh yeah, the hugging business will boom on the WooHoodStock Thread around Christmas...
                              It's part of the awesomness, though
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hear hear! And all of us will doubtless pop in at some time if we can, and even when we're not here, we'll be with you all in spirit Because Christmas is a time for family, and what are the Woohoos if not that? *squishy huggles Woohoos*
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X