Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Julie?

Augusta? April?
    ...Martina

on the YT question
    Yeah, seemed very odd

Comment

ROFL on the YT question...it would be funny though...if you were thunking yourself

As for names...Woohood? Annonymous(sp?) ....Martinthunker...Martindrooler...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        ROFL on the YT question...it would be funny though...if you were thunking yourself
        Well yes, can just see him doing that

As for names...Woohood? Annonymous(sp?) ....Martinthunker...Martindrooler...

The idea is to be inconspicuous and not let him connect me with this thread (just in case he knows about it)

Heard from Sarai at last! You do realise that this could actually be happening??? OMG!

*tries to quell the butterflies*

How the heck am I gonna get through the next year without suffering total meltdown?

Comment

*notices sleeping American WooHoos on the couch*
          *sees jumble bouncing*

*screams Wood Morning WooHoos!*

Jumble, love the new colours, although I did like the christmassy sig
          *jumps awake at Nad's screaming* *throws pillow at her* Can't you scream a little less...loud?

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          *bounces back in*

Wood Morning my little Dutch WooHoos

Thanks on the sig, I actually like them both..... but maybe I'll save the Christmassy one until...... well........ Christmas

Heard from Josiane, she's checking out the GABIT site and will then let me know Nothing from Sarai yet, I think she must still be in Belgium

*sigh*

Sooooo........

What shall I change my name to? Because if I get a ticket, there's no way I'm wearing a label saying 'Jumble'........... I don't want to run the risk of being recognised

Suggestions?
          ROFL! Ummmm......hmmmm...maybe something like clear or understanding? (Because those are opposite of Jumble )

So my idea that I talked to Jumble about...was on Livejournal having a woohoo community, and everyday posting a pic of the PTB and every week having an icontest, and say one week we'd have pics of Martin to use and other weeks we'd have pics of Joe to use and so on and so forth...I know how to create the community, but I'm wondering how many of you guys would be willing to make the icons?

Jumble said she'd probably be interested, and we're thinking maybe LJ and Jas...and I'm also thinking Josi when she gets back...and maybe possibly Jann *bats eyelashes* oh and maybe Sarai when she gets back as well ...maybe Nad could even join in...but I'm not sure which one's of you guys have Live Journals (I know Jumble, Josi, Jas and Jann do)

So what do you think?

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I like the idea amanda, but it's probably better after the summer or so...tbh I won't enter or join the club during the summer...I'm only home for 10 more days...

On another personal note...one of my best friends on uni has quit..she won't make the 50 from 60 required ECTS(credits) to pass the year and thus have to find some other uni to go to(if you don't finish the year you get kicked from school) ...no fun I'm going to miss her...certainly since there is also a chance she is going back to Curacao where she comes from...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              I like the idea amanda, but it's probably better after the summer or so...tbh I won't enter or join the club during the summer...I'm only home for 10 more days...

On another personal note...one of my best friends on uni has quit..she won't make the 50 from 60 required ECTS(credits) to pass the year and thus have to find some other uni to go to(if you don't finish the year you get kicked from school) ...no fun I'm going to miss her...certainly since there is also a chance she is going back to Curacao where she comes from...
              Yeah I can't decide if I should start it now or just wait...once fall hits it'll probably be crazy for me though And nooo!! You leave in 10 days *sniff* We'll miss you! *hugs*

Awww That sucks. Over here you need to get a C or better or else the credit doesn't transfer, but you can retake the class (though that's a lot of money down the drain) and you can still stay in the school

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*Yawn* Morning, Woohoos! Jumble, dear, did you get any sleep last night?

*shuffles off to kitchen for breakfast*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  *Yawn* Morning, Woohoos! Jumble, dear, did you get any sleep last night?

*shuffles off to kitchen for breakfast*
                  Hmmm. I think I slept from around midnight until 3 am Doesn't matter, I'm so hyped about SE that I may never sleep again

I haven't even posted a pic of Martin today............

Comment

The hot, brilliant Awesomeness that is Joe Mallozzi!
                    sigpic

Comment

Nice sig, LJ!

*hugs Jann for friend*

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                      *jumps awake at Nad's screaming* *throws pillow at her* Can't you scream a little less...loud?
                      *thinks about it*
                      *makes a pro/con list*

Hm...

Nope

So my idea that I talked to Jumble about...was on Livejournal having a woohoo community, and everyday posting a pic of the PTB and every week having an icontest, and say one week we'd have pics of Martin to use and other weeks we'd have pics of Joe to use and so on and so forth...I know how to create the community, but I'm wondering how many of you guys would be willing to make the icons?

Jumble said she'd probably be interested, and we're thinking maybe LJ and Jas...and I'm also thinking Josi when she gets back...and maybe possibly Jann *bats eyelashes* oh and maybe Sarai when she gets back as well ...maybe Nad could even join in...but I'm not sure which one's of you guys have Live Journals (I know Jumble, Josi, Jas and Jann do)

So what do you think?
                      Hm, I haven't got LJ, but I might be up for it (and create one for the heck of it ). I'm not sure I should start iconing, but who knows... If jumble started...
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*staggers in, yawning*

Did I say I'd never sleep again? Um, apparently I did

If I can make icons Nad, you can do it standing on your head

Nice Joe sig LJ

Comment

*staggers in, yawning*

Did I say I'd never sleep again? Um, apparently I did

If I can make icons Nad, you can do it standing on your head

Nice Joe sig LJ
                          WooHood on sleeping!
                          And WooHood on 12,100!

And standing on my head, huh?
                          Hm...
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

WooHood on sleeping!
                            And WooHood on 12,100!

And standing on my head, huh?
                            Hm...
                            *blinks* My, how those numbers keep rising.... and there I was thinking I hadn't been posting much lately

Yep, I'm sure you can do that........ just take a little extra broccoli, that'll help

I've just realised it's my son's birthday on Sunday........ so I'm faced with the annual dilemma of what to get for him I'm useless at buying presents

Comment

Jumble sleeping through the day...oye..that must mess with your rhythm(sp?) But then again, I think Martin always messes with yours...

LJ yay for Joe sig!
                              sigpic

Comment

Jann, Congrats on three years of GW!

*blinks* My, how those numbers keep rising.... and there I was thinking I hadn't been posting much lately

Yep, I'm sure you can do that........ just take a little extra broccoli, that'll help

I've just realised it's my son's birthday on Sunday........ so I'm faced with the annual dilemma of what to get for him I'm useless at buying presents
                                *giggles*

My credo is ''If you don't know what to buy, buy something he doesn't need''
                                Just something funny, wacky or in the category ''why did I buy that? I don't know''.

One Christmas I went out of my way to buy my brother and his GF a basket filled with small kitchen appliances. It had one of those pan-lickers, a timer, magnets, knifes, a Delft blue porcelain wooden shoe and more. It was actually one of the best presents I had ever given.

So my advise: Work from what you know he loves and build something around it.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X