X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
    Congratulations Wendy!!

Nothing like a pic spam to lift the spirits and add to your post count
    Hey, I hope you're not suggesting she had an ulterior motive for posting all those lovely pics?

It's (nearly) her birthday, leave her alone

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
      *dances*

Thank you Jumble, I love them both!!!

And yep, I can. Yay me

Thank you Oma

That was fun. Great way to end the 25 and ring in the 26. 45 minutes to spare as well... along with a tea break!
      Ok, now I'm depressed. 26? You're th... thir.... thirt........ a few years younger than me
      Last edited by Jumble; 29 November 2009, 02:24 PM. Reason: :lol: can't add up :rolleyes:

Comment

I had no ulterior motive whatsoever!

Jumble And here's me going OMG late!twenties, crawling to 30!
        Don't be depressed, you have wisdom beyond me.
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Yeah, right

So what plans do you have to celebrate? Will there be cake? Do we get cake???

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

So what plans do you have to celebrate? Will there be cake? Do we get cake???
            I'm going out for dinner with my sister's tomorrow evening, and then we're going dancing. There will be cake, and you guys are more than welcome to cake. Actually, you guys should just all partay!
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I'm going out for dinner with my sister's tomorrow evening, and then we're going dancing. There will be cake, and you guys are more than welcome to cake. Actually, you guys should just all partay!
              Cake and dancing, perfect! Have a fabulous time and I hope you get lots of nice pressies

Edit: OMG! I just paused and took another look at that pic............ he sooo iiiiissss!!!!!!

Comment

Thank you Jumble. I'm sure I will have fun dancing, I love dancing. And who doesn't love cake?

I've got a birthday pressie sitting under the Christmas tree. I know what my pressie is, but I'm not opening it till tomorrow morning. Hahaha
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Nooooooooooo! You can't do that You have to tell me what it is, otherwise I won't sleep tonight and then I'll go off in a huff and throw a tantrum and believe me you really don't want to see that!!!!!

Comment

Nooooooooooo! You can't do that You have to tell me what it is, otherwise I won't sleep tonight and then I'll go off in a huff and throw a tantrum and believe me you really don't want to see that!!!!!

It's a book, from my friend. It's called "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies."

But sssssh, I'm supposed to pretend I don't know what it is!
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

It's a book, from my friend. It's called "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies."

But sssssh, I'm supposed to pretend I don't know what it is!
                      Really? That sounds......... interesting

Ok, I'll be really quiet and not tell a soul

Comment

Really? That sounds......... interesting

Ok, I'll be really quiet and not tell a soul
                        Uh huh. Can't wait.

Thank you, I really really appreciate the hush hush
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Uh huh. Can't wait.

Thank you, I really really appreciate the hush hush
                          I just read a review, which started off...

Spoiler:
                          I read Pride and Prejudice and Zombies and it made me chuckle, but purists will vomit from the moment they read the opening line: “It is a truth universally acknowledged that a zombie in possession of brains will be in want of more brains.” If ever a classic was treated with tongue in cheek irreverence, author Seth Grahame-Smith managed to do it. Oh, I imagine that the coldly calculated jingle of cash was also a great motivator. After all, Seth allowed Jane Austen to do the bulk of the writing (85% of the text is hers) and she had already plotted the basic outline of the book. To give him his due, he’s given her half the credit, although he and his publisher will be raking in all the profits of this high concept book.

Here

Now I'm intrigued and want to read it

See how educational this thread is

Martin wood be so proud

Comment

I just read a review, which started off...

Spoiler:
                            I read Pride and Prejudice and Zombies and it made me chuckle, but purists will vomit from the moment they read the opening line: “It is a truth universally acknowledged that a zombie in possession of brains will be in want of more brains.” If ever a classic was treated with tongue in cheek irreverence, author Seth Grahame-Smith managed to do it. Oh, I imagine that the coldly calculated jingle of cash was also a great motivator. After all, Seth allowed Jane Austen to do the bulk of the writing (85% of the text is hers) and she had already plotted the basic outline of the book. To give him his due, he’s given her half the credit, although he and his publisher will be raking in all the profits of this high concept book.

Here

Now I'm intrigued and want to read it
                            See? It sounds like a great book. I like twists on classic tales. Parody's are so much fun, aren't they? Hehehe.

Is it tomorrow yet? *looks at clock*

EDIT: I think Martin would be beaming
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

See? It sounds like a great book. I like twists on classic tales. Parody's are so much fun, aren't they? Hehehe.

Is it tomorrow yet? *looks at clock*
                              Oh I'd love to read a twist on a classic tale since I really don't like the classics It sounds like this one might be fun

EDIT: I think Martin would be beaming
                              *nods* In my little world, Martin is always beaming......

Beaming into my conservatory..........

Beaming into my kitchen..........

and occasionally beaming into my bedroom, but only to muss up the duvet......... er....... by sitting on it you understand..........
                              Last edited by Jumble; 30 November 2009, 01:56 AM.

Comment

Congrats on the 69 posts Wendy and Yessika!

Yep, that's mine too

Although when I say 'mine', I mean one that I've snurched and edited Nothing of Martin's belongs to me........... unfortunately

I'm just happy to see Martinpics being spread all over the internet

*giggles at Oma* You can have RDA, just leave me to snuggle Martin all to myself

I never make any secret of the fact I snurch all my pics from your PB account!

One day I will have my own library of hawt Martiness (and other PTB too) but it's just finding the time to upload them.

Exactly!

I had a dream the other night that RDA turned up at the SE Meet & Greet, and got a little upset with me because I walked straight past him to get to Martin

Poor Sarai had to explain to him that there's just no accounting for love

Aw it's ok, RDA has lots of us girlies more than willing to console him.

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f221/mtwendyr/img_4734x-1.jpg

He needs more love

*huggles Coopie*

You know turning 30 was a huge thing for me. Massive. I sulked for months... then had my birthday and was like, yeah, so? What's the big deal!
                                I am now rapidly approaching 38 and I still feel about 18 (except first thing when my hands are numb and my back aches and everything cracks and creaks as I get out of bed... not to mention the various parts of my body that are definitely a lot further South than they used to be.

Anyhoo, have I waffled enough to take it to midnight? Hmm, not quite but soddit...

Happy Birthday Wendy!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X