Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Amanda's words, not mine...
    She was talking about the X-Files ep, wasn't she?

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    OohOoh! It's me!

Do I get to ask how many lumps they want? Can I accidentally spill scalding hot tea into Will's lap? No? Aw *scuffs toe of shoe (er, does he wear shoes? probably not) scuffs toe on the floor and pouts*

Can you see me pout under all this hair?
    Yes you can.

And I don't think he wears shoes.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post

Yes you can.
      Cool

Not that I dislike Will or anything, but it wood make him more interesting to have, you know, scars

and Robin does like to drop his pants as often as possible

And I don't think he wears shoes.
      Thought not. I'll have to remember that

Oh Jasmina can you remember which file I need to click to download the panel vid?

Comment

Cool

Not that I dislike Will or anything, but it wood make him more interesting to have, you know, scars

and Robin does like to drop his pants as often as possible

Thought not. I'll have to remember that

Oh Jasmina can you remember which file I need to click to download the panel vid?
        It's .flv format, while everything else is swf. It's around 170MB (I didn't get to finish dl-ing it yesterday before the netz crashed )
        sigpic

Comment

It's .flv format, while everything else is swf. It's around 170MB (I didn't get to finish dl-ing it yesterday before the netz crashed )
          Ok, thanks. I'll give it another try tomorrow

Really must go to bed

Woodnight *hugs Jasmina*

Comment

'Night everyone. I'm heading off too.
            sigpic

Comment

OMG! Loooook!!

The CC panel vid from a different angle, and shows Martin's fall at the beginning

Can't quite figure if he did it on purpose The others obviously did...
              Last edited by Jumble; 29 July 2009, 04:01 PM.

Comment

OMG! Loooook!!

The CC panel vid from a different angle, and shows Martin's fall at the beginning

I was just gonna ask... Poor Martin.
                sigpic
                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

I just had an Amanda and Joe dream!

I was working at....something, I'm not really sure what, and Amanda was there, signing things for people. Most people left the...whatever it was, so I went up to her. I was really really shy, but she said hello and signed something for me.

And then Joe came over and said hi and I Squeed and everyone standing around laughed because I was so excited to see Joe. Then one of them told him that I wrote Mallozzi with a J, and he laughed and gave me a hug. Then Amanda and Joe and I were buddies

It was a cool dream!
                  sigpic

Comment

I never get to dream PTB dreams

OohOoh! It's me!

Do I get to ask how many lumps they want? Can I accidentally spill scalding hot tea into Will's lap? No? Aw *scuffs toe of shoe (er, does he wear shoes? probably not) scuffs toe on the floor and pouts*

Can you see me pout under all this hair?

Mmm... Something along the lines of...

Big Guy is filling the cups as will looks at the tea with a look that tells us that he isn't satisfyed. Big Guy glares at Will.

Will: You don't happen to have some coffee for me, huh?

Big Guy deepens his glare
                    Big Guy: No.

Will sighs, unhappy with the Magnus situation and agitated. He shrugs and makes a gesture, waving his hand at his empty cup.

Big guy poors the tea as Henry re-enters the room

Henry: We have a visitor.

Big Guy turns to Henry while pooring and Will jumps up, while getting off his pants.

*nods*

OMG! Loooook!!

Cooool.
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hm... wasn't that vid US only before? I remember getting the ''...sorry...'' message from SyFy... *shrugs*

I'm going for on purpose, it looked very stylish
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

OMG! Loooook!!

Aw, aw... I just fel in love with Sanctuary all over again.

And, well, if he did do it on purpose he's a better actor than Amanda is...

*goes back to "work"*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                          I was just gonna ask... Poor Martin.
                          In the interests of ascertaining whether it was accidental or not, I had to watch it six times last night........... nope, still not sure, so I'll just have to watch it again

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                          I just had an Amanda and Joe dream!

I was working at....something, I'm not really sure what, and Amanda was there, signing things for people. Most people left the...whatever it was, so I went up to her. I was really really shy, but she said hello and signed something for me.

And then Joe came over and said hi and I Squeed and everyone standing around laughed because I was so excited to see Joe. Then one of them told him that I wrote Mallozzi with a J, and he laughed and gave me a hug. Then Amanda and Joe and I were buddies

It was a cool dream!
                          Aw, buddying up with Joe. Lucky you

I never get to dream PTB dreams

Mmm... Something along the lines of...

Big Guy is filling the cups as will looks at the tea with a look that tells us that he isn't satisfyed. Big Guy glares at Will.

Will: You don't happen to have some coffee for me, huh?

Big Guy deepens his glare
                          Big Guy: No.

Will sighs, unhappy with the Magnus situation and agitated. He shrugs and makes a gesture, waving his hand at his empty cup.

Big guy poors the tea as Henry re-enters the room

Henry: We have a visitor.

Big Guy turns to Henry while pooring and Will jumps up, while getting off his pants.

*nods*

Cooool.
                          Poor Robin is seriously going to regret that comment

Little clip of Martin and AT Smiley Martin

Comment

Poor Robin is seriously going to regret that comment

Little clip of Martin and AT Smiley Martin
                            Oh yeah. It changed my way of looking at him. From now on, in every scene that only shows him waist up, I shall consider him pantsless.

And CUTE!

sigpic

Comment

Hm... wasn't that vid US only before? I remember getting the ''...sorry...'' message from SyFy... *shrugs*

I'm going for on purpose, it looked very stylish
                              You think? I'm still not totally sure, but I'm leaning towards accidental...........

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                              Aw, aw... I just fell in love with Sanctuary all over again.
                              Oh me too! Their enthusiasm is so inspiring

I'm currently trying to resist watching the eps I have recorded, because I really want to watch the whole of S1 properly when I get the dvds.......... but Sept is still a loooong way away (

And, well, if he did do it on purpose he's a better actor than Amanda is...

*goes back to "work"*

Comment

Oh yeah. It changed my way of looking at him. From now on, in every scene that only shows him waist up, I shall consider him pantsless.

And CUTE!
                                Poor Robin, having his character defined like that

Comment

Working...
                                X