Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    It certainly seems so
    To make it even better...my other brother is sick (I just ordered him to take a ibuprofen...stubborn brother)

Perfect casting
    I know...I loved the part...only bad thing was that I wasn't allowed real alcohol during the play...I had to drink applejuice(or so) instead(It looked like wine)

I hope you get your reader Amanda *crosses fingers and toes*

Yay for Martinspam!
    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
        But she's cuter that way. The adults aren't so cute...

Spoiler:
        I have Amanda Tapping

Sam Carter

and Jasmina too

Oh I don't know, I think the grown up one is pretty cute

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        To make it even better...my other brother is sick (I just ordered him to take a ibuprofen...stubborn brother)

I know...I loved the part...only bad thing was that I wasn't allowed real alcohol during the play...I had to drink applejuice(or so) instead(It looked like wine)

I hope you get your reader Amanda *crosses fingers and toes*

Yay for Martinspam!
        You know if you leave apple juice long enough, it turns into cider

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Oh I don't know, I think the grown up one is pretty cute
          Grown up Martina or grown up Martin?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            Just watched Doctor Who
            We're watching it right now (as I type)
            I quite like Day 6!

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
              Grown up Martina or grown up Martin?
              Silly question

*whistles innocently*

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                  We're watching it right now (as I type)
                  I quite like Day 6!

Which reminds me, we haven't seen TPI at all this Martinmas

Jeez, they've named the seven dwarfs after the days of the week Told you it was an 'odd' version

Edit: Looooove that pic Jasmina *kisses neck*

Comment

And for the 6th Day of Martinmas, the Best of Martin Wood #7:

Comment

Nice one, and so true

Comment

I'm supposed to be upstairs rooting through my wardrobes to find some outfits for tomorrow's makeover. I need one favourite, one casual, one formal and one party........ d'you think I'd get away with my pjs for one and two?

Comment

Morning, Woohoos! *huggles* Seems the stomach flu is going around here! Can't wait till I catch it. *sigh*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                            *jogz in...nekkid*

So I may...and or may not...be coming home with one of those song ebook reader things, we might be getting them for a really uberly good price...maybe I so want one...and technically my Dad's getting one...but if all goes according to plan... *crosses fingers*

Because ya know...that means I can put fics and those classic books on it.
                            Lucky you! I was going to get an eReader but couldn't decide on which would be the best one. So no eReader for me altogether Although I would so LOVE putting fanfic there to read it in bed.

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o.../12Requiem.jpg
                            Then REQUIEM is the next ep I watch of Sanctuary!
                            The first one I saw was Pavor Nucturnus and it didn't impress me as much as I hoped it would.

*ducks and runs for cover*
                            "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                            "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
                              Then REQUIEM is the next ep I watch of Sanctuary!
                              The first one I saw was Pavor Nucturnus and it didn't impress me as much as I hoped it would.
                              You really should watch them in order. Pavor Nocturnus without understanding (or even seeing) the events of End of Nights and Eulogy isn't going to, IMHO, make half as much sense as PN is really about Helen's pain and grief. And you sort of have to be grieving yourself over Ashley, I think, to *really* feel it...

But, to really get those episodes, you need to watch Revelations. And to get Revelations, you really have to watch The Five.. and to get that, you really have to watch Kush and the Pilot... lol

Comment

You really should watch them in order. Pavor Nocturnus without understanding (or even seeing) the events of End of Nights and Eulogy isn't going to, IMHO, make half as much sense as PN is really about Helen's pain and grief. And you sort of have to be grieving yourself over Ashley, I think, to *really* feel it...

But, to really get those episodes, you need to watch Revelations. And to get Revelations, you really have to watch The Five.. and to get that, you really have to watch Kush and the Pilot... lol
                                I made sure my grandsons had seen the whole of S1, in order, before I let S2 loose on them

I know a lot of the eps are regarded as 'stand alone', but I really don't think they are because if you haven't seen the previous eps you'd miss an awful lot of what makes the characters behave/react as they do, and what the relationships between them are. Sanctuary isn't just another sci-fi with loads of VisFX, it's way more than that

*dives back into the wardrobe*

Comment

Working...
                                X