The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone,

I hear this is the place to show your love/enthusiasm for the wonderful Martin Wood!

So I'm to confess I think he's completely awesome and the best director ever!!

Can I join you all?

Julia(samcarterrules)
    sigpic
    Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
      Hey everyone,

I hear this is the place to show your love/enthusiasm for the wonderful Martin Wood!

Can I join you all?

Julia(samcarterrules)
      No...

Don't be daft Cags... Yeah, of course you can.

Just...umm... what's the initiation thing again? What't that about nekkid, broccoli, Joe's shoes and Martin's shorts?

Y'know, I think the welcoming of a newbie ought to herald the advent of some much needed PTB PicSpam... it has, after all, been pages and pages...
      sigpic

Comment

And I'm dropping hint here because I am completely devoid of picspam of any sort and need a fix of ole Greeneyes myself (I've just stepped away from Jumble's YouTube and caught sight of RDAs feet so you might understand what I mean. )
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          No...

Just...umm... what's the initiation thing again? What't that about nekkid, broccoli, Joe's shoes and Martin's shorts?

Y'know, I think the welcoming of a newbie ought to herald the advent of some much needed PTB PicSpam... it has, after all, been pages and pages...
          *runs nekkid through the thread with only Joe's shoes on my feet and Martin's shorts on my head, and throws broccoli confetti* How'd I do?

Julia(samcarterrules)
          sigpic

Comment

*runs nekkid through the thread with only Joe's shoes on my feet and Martin's shorts on my head, and throws broccoli confetti* How'd I do?

Julia(samcarterrules)

Oh God! You passed and you put the rest of us to shame!

Edit: sure is quiet in here tonight... is that... yes, I think it is... tumbleweed...
            sigpic

Comment

Awesome wallies Jumble. Great choice of songs!

Hey everyone,

Can I join you all?

Julia(samcarterrules)
              Welcome to the madness!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Julia(samcarterrules)
                That's a pretty good start. But you're supposed to smoke the broccoli. It gives the best effects that way. Plus it's good for you.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                  Awesome wallies Jumble. Great choice of songs!

Welcome to the madness!!!!
                  Thanks!!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                    That's a pretty good start. But you're supposed to smoke the broccoli. It gives the best effects that way. Plus it's good for you.
                    Oh d*nm!! I'm such a noob!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                    sigpic

Comment

PTB picspam

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Oh d*nm!! I'm such a noob!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                        Don't worry we'll corrupt you you'll learn the customs in no time.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          You'd rather........ Ok, who are you and what have you done with our innocent little Nad??????

I... no...
                          I need my disclaimer smiley, but it ran away!

Hey everyone,

Can I join you all?

Julia(samcarterrules)

((((JULIA))))

Welcome, welcome!
                          *lights the broccoli*
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hey everyone,

Can I join you all?

Julia(samcarterrules)
                            Yep, you've got the right idea there

Welcome

No...

So it has, but I see Amanda beat me to it Not that that will stop me......

And I'm dropping hint here because I am completely devoid of picspam of any sort and need a fix of ole Greeneyes myself (I've just stepped away from Jumble's YouTube and caught sight of RDAs feet so you might understand what I mean. )
                            Disclaimer: I've never watched that vid, I uploaded it for someone else and did it with my eyes firmly closed

Julia(samcarterrules)
                            Brilliantly!!!! I can see you're going to fit right in

Thanks Jasmina

That's why I've been absent this evening, I've been busy with Martin.....

Pics! Pics of Martin

*cough*

Oh btw Julia, if you were expecting to come here and join in with in depth discussions about Martin's tools and assets amazing directing skills, you'll have to wait a while. We only do that about once a month, by appointent, when we're all sober and have been off the brocolli for at least two days.......... the rest of the time we just have fun with OBPTB

Oh, OBPTB = Our Beloved Powers That Be.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              Oh btw Julia, if you were expecting to come here and join in with in depth discussions about Martin's tools and assets amazing directing skills, you'll have to wait a while. We only do that about once a month, by appointent, when we're all sober and have been off the brocolli for at least two days.......... the rest of the time we just have fun with OBPTB

Oh, OBPTB = Our Beloved Powers That Be.

And when's that then?

although I haven't had a drink for at least...24 hours...
                              sigpic

Comment

And when's that then?

although I haven't had a drink for at least...24 hours...
                                Oh keep up Cags

It's the 32nd of every month

Comment

Working...
                                X