No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're up to season 5 and it was renewed last year for a Season 6. You really must watch it Bekki!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
      You better be ready, Bree, to cart Val off on Thursday cause I can't do it alone!
      Awww...I'm gonna need popcorn to see that!

Did you use your girlish charms on him?
      Me? No... Although he did remind me of Christopher Heyerdahl(sp?)
      sigpic

Comment

Oh, you betcha I watch it, Amanda! Positively addicted! Just had no idea how many seasons had aired I don't usually keep track
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Morning WooHoos

32 hours until I meet Oma at the airport *bounces*

So I took Woody to the garage for the first time yesterday to fill up his fuel tank, reminding myself overandoverandoverandover that he has to have diesel not petrol. Found the right pump, checked it was black not green, checked the display was saying diesel not petrol, checked the colour again, checked the display again, took a deep breath and pulled the trigger!

Phew! Got it right

Ah bless Woody. Was he easy to fill? Daft question I know but my car is really awkward; you have to hold the hose at a really odd angle. It annoys me no end.

Are you driving Woody to the Woohoomeet? Will I get to "ooh" and "aaah" over his shiny purpley goodness?

Glad it wasn't my Sainsbury's, I woodn't want Woody to get a tummy ache right before his longest drive so far!

Remember the first shipmeet, when Oma's car broke down because of the wrong fuel?

It's supposed to be really hard to do it - the nozzles are different sizes etc. - but you'd be surprised how common it was. I only worked as a PFS manager for about a year and we had loads of incidents.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          OMG two days till the shipmeet and I still need to do so much...including terrorizing my bank since I still don't have my pounds yet
          You probably won't need much. Just something if we stop in services on the way and something for when we go out Saurday night (and I won't tell you the absolutely terrible joke my hubby made about "going Dutch" )
          Glad you have them now.

All this talk of Bones. I must be the only one on the thread here who isn't leaping with excitement /anticipation of the 100th episode. Well, ok, yes I am actually excited but that's because you all are and excitement is very infectious. Don't get me wrong, I love Bones and enjoy it and the ship is great but... it doens't make me go all fluttery in the way some other series/couples *coughSamJackcough* have done. In fact I don't have a current tv obsession...hmm, probably Sanctuary comes closest as that's on my "must not miss" list (actually, it's the only one on the list right now and another season as good as the last and I think I [b]will be able to call it an obsession ) but as for ships... hmm, none. Nope, not a current one at all. Lots that I appreciate and enjoy watching but none I feel inspired to write/vid/squee over.
          And now I am going to admit something on behalf of my husband. He has the cheek to occasionally rib me over my geeky sci fi/shippy obsessions and yet, and yet... I have discovered he's secretly addicted to Legend Of The Seeker And he calls me obsessive!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
            You better be ready, Bree, to cart Val off on Thursday cause I can't do it alone!

Did you use your girlish charms on him?
            I'm ready. Been working out so I will have strong muscles for the carry out.

BTW-Does anyone else get really, really annoyed when TNT shows Southland instead of Bones??? (This is obviously aimed at USA Bones fans. )
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
              Ah bless Woody. Was he easy to fill? Daft question I know but my car is really awkward; you have to hold the hose at a really odd angle. It annoys me no end.
              Yep, easy, although he did gurgle a bit when he was nearly full. Sounded like he was drowning

Are you driving Woody to the Woohoomeet? Will I get to "ooh" and "aaah" over his shiny purpley goodness?
              Nope, sorry, he's staying at home and Josiane is driving us

It's supposed to be really hard to do it - the nozzles are different sizes etc. - but you'd be surprised how common it was. I only worked as a PFS manager for about a year and we had loads of incidents.
              I don't know, I seem to hear about it a lot, which is why I was so paranoid about getting it right. Oma had to be taken home in a truck

You probably won't need much. Just something if we stop in services on the way and something for when we go out Saurday night (and I won't tell you the absolutely terrible joke my hubby made about "going Dutch" )
              Glad you have them now.

All this talk of Bones. I must be the only one on the thread here who isn't leaping with excitement /anticipation of the 100th episode. Well, ok, yes I am actually excited but that's because you all are and excitement is very infectious. Don't get me wrong, I love Bones and enjoy it and the ship is great but... it doens't make me go all fluttery in the way some other series/couples *coughSamJackcough* have done. In fact I don't have a current tv obsession...hmm, probably Sanctuary comes closest as that's on my "must not miss" list (actually, it's the only one on the list right now and another season as good as the last and I think I [b]will be able to call it an obsession ) but as for ships... hmm, none. Nope, not a current one at all. Lots that I appreciate and enjoy watching but none I feel inspired to write/vid/squee over.
              And now I am going to admit something on behalf of my husband. He has the cheek to occasionally rib me over my geeky sci fi/shippy obsessions and yet, and yet... I have discovered he's secretly addicted to Legend Of The Seeker And he calls me obsessive!
              *iz NOT going to start watching Bones*

I'm still trying to get back to WW. I think I was at the beginning of S3

Aw look, we've been neglecting Martin again

*huggles him*

Still haven't got those new pics resized

Comment

I'm not looking forward to the 100th ep of Bones because...

Spoiler:
                I think it's going to be a "leave it in the room" kind of deal. I think they're going to take a step forward and then back-peddle at amazing speed. Remember, Hart said we would want to take him out and beat him for several eps.
                sigpic

Comment

But then

Spoiler:
                  by the end of the series we would be "dancing in the streets"

But no, I'm not holding out a great deal of hope either. Once burned, twice shy or so they say

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    Glad you have them now.
                    Yes that quote isn't funny...it is following me everywhere And I asked sarai a little while ago how much I needed so I think I'll have enough...and otherwise I can do some extra shopping on the airport!

Since you don't have any obsessions atm, can you take a few of mine? I have too many: Grey's Anatomy(Meredith/Derek), House MD(House/Cuddy), Caprica, Bones(Booth/Bones) and of course a few Dutch shows...

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    I'm not looking forward to the 100th ep of Bones because...

Spoiler:
                    I think it's going to be a "leave it in the room" kind of deal. I think they're going to take a step forward and then back-peddle at amazing speed. Remember, Hart said we would want to take him out and beat him for several eps.
                    Bones spoilers(biggy)
                    Spoiler:
                    since I'm the biggest spoiler addict ever, I am following the spoilers lately and I do have a feeling that I know what he means by that.
                    I just read this morning on Spoilerfix.com/Bones that TT(cam) gave an interview and said that Booth will hook up with a sort of look-a-like of Bones; so I do think that that are the episodes that the fans aren't going to be happy about. Hopefully in the end he will break up again and then know that Bones is the only one for him...
                    So...I do think Hart Hanson means that with the fans getting angry at him....

I agree with you that I think B/B will do something and afterwards put their "thing" in the room again and perhaps take even more distance and thus more UST...
                    sigpic

Comment

I stopped watching Bones whenever I stopped watching the local channels except CW (because of Supernatureal) and NBC (because of Heroes). I must admit I enjoy cable a lot more than local channels

Yes, I know I'm weird

I have too many obsessions, to many ships, and too little time to spend on them
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Afternoon Woohoos! One more day of work then SHIPMEET!!!!!

Glad it wasn't my Sainsbury's, I woodn't want Woody to get a tummy ache right before his longest drive so far!

Remember the first shipmeet, when Oma's car broke down because of the wrong fuel?
                        I know, we're cursed travel-wise for shipmeets, what with Oma's train problems last summer and then the threat of the rail strike this time But we overcome the obstacles - nothing can stand in the way of a shipmeet!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                        I know, what a monumental c-up! I do remember, but every cloud and all that since she got to spend more time with Josi
                        Yep And thunky Jack, since we watched Paradise Lost while we waited for the AA guy to turn up
                        *drools*

I went through it that quickly too! It's the kind of show you can just watch and watch and watch

So glad you're watching it though, another one bites the dust! Keep trying to get Jos to watch it. Maybe at the weekend?!
                        Who me?? I have watched some eps, just not got hooked yet (they came and filmed one in Oxford a year or so ago, but sadly I didn't see them I was on the look out for DB though as a Buffy fan ). Keep on at me, I'll get there
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          Afternoon Woohoos! One more day of work then SHIPMEET!!!!!

I know, we're cursed travel-wise for shipmeets, what with Oma's train problems last summer and then the threat of the rail strike this time But we overcome the obstacles - nothing can stand in the way of a shipmeet!
                          Yes, let's see.........

1st Shipmeet - Took me hours to get there because of all the accidents caused by the snow, then Oma had that problem with her car and had to be taken home by the AA man.

2nd Shipmeet - Oma's train connection went wrong and I had to go find her.

3rd Shipmeet - No problems at all (Oma didn't come and I didn't have to travel).

4th (or mini) Shipmeet - Again, I didn't travel and Oma didn't come.

Hmmm.........

Now I'm wondering if me picking her up from the airport that I've never been to before is really a good idea

Yep And thunky Jack, since we watched Paradise Lost while we waited for the AA guy to turn up
                          *drools*
                          Reading that, I wasn't sure if you were drooling over PL Jack or the AA guy

Comment

That's a lot of bad luck with travelling

*crosses fingers and toes that everything will go well this time*

I'm jealous that you gals already meet up tomorrow! But OMG I'm going to meet y'all in 2 days*faints*

Btw Jumble what kind of liquorice do you want? Salt/sweet, soft/hard or just a mix?

As for the "belgium"(Dutch ) chocolate Does someone prefers the dark or white chocolate above the others? Then I'll get some of those as well...

*bounces some more*
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm sure it'll be fine this time Jann. I have a nice new up-to-date SatNav to guide me and I'm planning on leaving myself plenty of time to get there I'll probably be sat drinking coffee for an hour before Oma arrives

No salt for me please. We only have the salty kind over here and I'm not allowed it

Soft or hard? I'm sure I can work with either *cough*

As for the chocolate, I like all kinds

Comment

I'm sure it'll be fine this time Jann. I have a nice new up-to-date SatNav to guide me and I'm planning on leaving myself plenty of time to get there I'll probably be sat drinking coffee for an hour before Oma arrives
                                Yay! Good to hear that!

No salt for me please. We only have the salty kind over here and I'm not allowed it

Soft or hard? I'm sure I can work with either *cough*
                                Okay...then I think the honey liquorice will be awesome!

I should have seen that one coming...*shakes head*

As for the chocolate, I like all kinds
                                Sweet!

Will buy all the candy after I go to the dentist tomorrow
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X