No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Cindy, if you don't get tickets for AT6, do try and see Amanda at one of her Aussie events early in 2013 in Perth or Adelaide..you won't regret it
    sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

Like your new "Sanctuary Rocks" picture Claire!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lbruce1980 View Post
        haha lol, well at least it would still taste like chocolate cake though it may not look like one!

Hey we're very easy going - grab a few chocolate bars at the airport before you leave - one or two for you to munch on and a few for us at the party....doesn't take much to satisfy a "Gabiteere" - a little chocolate and Amanda!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by clairec007 View Post
          Hi Cindy, if you don't get tickets for AT6, do try and see Amanda at one of her Aussie events early in 2013 in Perth or Adelaide..you won't regret it
          Her dinners have already sold out!!! The only problem with that is that I will probably have moved back to Vancouver by then Claire, so won't be in Oz! On the other hand, I'd love to work with her over there, can anyone put in a good word for me? lol
          I actually applied for a job when I was there for the convention we met at I'd already been living there for three months beforehand, but the production company already had enough AV Technicians!
          Her company was the only one that actually responded and that was pretty good really that they took the time to say no

Originally posted by llp View Post
          Hey we're very easy going - grab a few chocolate bars at the airport before you leave - one or two for you to munch on and a few for us at the party....doesn't take much to satisfy a "Gabiteere" - a little chocolate and Amanda!
          Hehe, I'll make it a surprise what I bring but it will definitely be chocolate!! Hopefully you will like it and I will definitely be bringing TIM TAMS!!!! lol
          WACKO!!!!

Comment

Her dinners have already sold out!!! The only problem with that is that I will probably have moved back to Vancouver by then Claire, so won't be in Oz! On the other hand, I'd love to work with her over there, can anyone put in a good word for me? lol
            I actually applied for a job when I was there for the convention we met at I'd already been living there for three months beforehand, but the production company already had enough AV Technicians!
            Her company was the only one that actually responded and that was pretty good really that they took the time to say no

Hehe, I'll make it a surprise what I bring but it will definitely be chocolate!! Hopefully you will like it and I will definitely be bringing TIM TAMS!!!! lol
            TimTams - you just won over every AT'er from the US!
            sigpic

Comment

dark chocolate please

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                TimTams - you just won over every AT'er from the US!
                Lol I'll bring as many as customs lets me!!

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
                dark chocolate please
                and I will bring milk, dark, white and every other flavour I can find lol !!!! ????
                WACKO!!!!

Comment

mmmm, TimTams *has chocolatey dreams*
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone!!! Gatecrashing just to say hi and hope I get a ticket for AT6 (on the waiting list), I will be on the first flight out of Melbs if I do but don't think it will happen!! If by some miracle it does happen please put me down for the chocolate party!!!
                    Welcome to the thread. Will keep my fingers crossed for you regarding the ticket.

Originally posted by samcartersg1 View Post
                    Haven't been on this thread in awhile and catching up but for anyone interested, I am going to the Dr Who Experience on the Sunday before AT6 for anyone who wants to come
                    Welcome back. I'm afraid I've never seen Dr. Who.

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                    Tonight on the radio they were reading out text messages that went "I'm employed as... but you will also find me..."

One of them was "I'm employed as a lawyer but you will find me stripping in the evenings."

Eh-T! Eh-T! Eh-T!
                    You know that text was not from this luddite!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

52 days til AT6 Ripples!!
                      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                        Welcome back. I'm afraid I've never seen Dr. Who.
                        From what I know of your taste and sense of humor, I think you'd like it. I don't think you'd fall wildly in love with it, but there are episodes that you would probably think are a good way to spend an evening. Just fyi.

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                        You know that text was not from this luddite!
                        That's your story and you're sticking to it.

In AT6 related news, I suddenly find myself in need of a roommate. Looking for a female nonsmoker, hopefully one who also doesn't snore but that last one is negotiable.

Comment

trin, be sure to post that on the gabit forum.

Comment

Trin - for the entire weekend, or just particular nights?
                            Also, I agree with your assessment of Eh-T and her potential relationship with the Doctor
                            I have to admit, I enjoy some doctors more than others ... not sure if it's the storylines, the companion(s), or the actual actors - most likely a combination of the above!

Yay GABIT!!! (Sorry, trying to end on topic )
                            ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                            ames on facebook
                            ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

I have this theory about eh-t

I reckon it might be a case of 'the lady doth protest too much...'

and she secretly does webcam shows...

Comment

*gigglesnort*
                                Ahem!
                                *ducks incoming badge*
                                ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                                ames on facebook
                                ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Working...
                                X