No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i really need to contact apple to resize photos. i had to reduce this to a 1/2 inch pix to get it to the size that was small enough for this post. i posted a bunch of other photos of bubba and never got the message that they were too big. they were all taken on my phone. i'm confused. tried photobucket but could not figure what the heck i weas doing there. couldn't delete old albums and there were albums there that were not mine. so i hope you don't need a magnifying glass to see this photo. it's just bubba sleeping with one of his toys. that's really a tiny picture. what the heck is the problem?!

Comment

Maybe you could try an online tool to resize the images? Like http://www.shrinkpictures.com/ or http://www.picresize.com

Comment

Mocha - to post a thumbnail image from Photobucket:
        go to "account settings" - you click on your name on the far right and select it from the drop-down menu. then select "album settings" from the menu across the top. there are 6 choices for displaying options. put a checkmark in the IMG thumbs box. that enables thumbnails. save changes. You're set
        Then all you have to do is copy/paste the IMG Thumb code into your post.
        sigpic

Comment

76 days til AT6 Ripples!!
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]35220[/ATTACH] i really need to contact apple to resize photos. i had to reduce this to a 1/2 inch pix to get it to the size that was small enough for this post. i posted a bunch of other photos of bubba and never got the message that they were too big. they were all taken on my phone. i'm confused. tried photobucket but could not figure what the heck i weas doing there. couldn't delete old albums and there were albums there that were not mine. so i hope you don't need a magnifying glass to see this photo. it's just bubba sleeping with one of his toys. that's really a tiny picture. what the heck is the problem?!
            I noticed the resized image was saved as a gif image. That's used for animated images, so make sure the drop-down menu says jpeg for still images.

Comment

ok, thanks. will try again later-when Bubba takes a nap.

Comment

i really need to contact apple to resize photos. i had to reduce this to a 1/2 inch pix to get it to the size that was small enough for this post. i posted a bunch of other photos of bubba and never got the message that they were too big. they were all taken on my phone. i'm confused. tried photobucket but could not figure what the heck i weas doing there. couldn't delete old albums and there were albums there that were not mine. so i hope you don't need a magnifying glass to see this photo. it's just bubba sleeping with one of his toys. that's really a tiny picture. what the heck is the problem?!
                Photobucket is currently having problems - it refused to upload some pics, saying there was a size issue when I know for sure there wasn't Maybe next time you try it'll work ok

Comment

Whew! Just finished a marathon setting up places to stay. Who would have thought it would be so involved! So I'm set for York, Edinburgh, and Bath. Now just need London for one night when I arrive and the five days before before AT6. Yes, this is going to be a real holiday I'm getting so up for this !

Comment

sounds easy to me. i had to make reservations for a whole month at different places when we drove to vancouver a few years ago. i had to get rooms that were handicap accessible and accepted dogs and were not too pricey. that was a very long process, but a great trip. except for when my dog mocha got really sick and almost died while on vancouver island. >$1000.00 and they couldn't figure out what caused it. but i got to meet amanda for the 1st time.

Comment

I know I am getting old but if IIRC there was a post quite some time ago about sending videos in to someone at Gabit (Jen?) showing our support for S4K and it was to be complied into something to be shown at AT6. I thought there was something to be posted closer to the date. Is this still on? Did I imagine it? Am I gettng old?...

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                        I know I am getting old but if IIRC there was a post quite some time ago about sending videos in to someone at Gabit (Jen?) showing our support for S4K and it was to be complied into something to be shown at AT6. I thought there was something to be posted closer to the date. Is this still on? Did I imagine it? Am I gettng old?...
                        Not getting old, but I think - too late. There were several messages posted and they are working on said compilation this weekend.

Mumsey
                        For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                          Not getting old, but I think - too late. There were several messages posted and they are working on said compilation this weekend.

Mumsey
                          OK, thanks for letting me know Mumsey.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

I've done the schedule today and the chocolate party is on it. I looked at my notes and Mumsey is the link person to talk to so can you finalise with her in numbers.
                            It's down for 3.20 on Saturday in the bar alcove again.
                            Participants need to go for their photos at the beginning of the 2.20 photo session.
                            Hope this helps
                            Julia
                            x
                            To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

ok, this is ridiculous!!! i tried to post the photo again. resized it so that it was only 81kb and it said the photo was 80kb too large. so i can only post a photo that is 1kb large??? does that sound totally ridiculous to any body else? i know i've posted photos of bubba here before and didn't have to downsize them, why can't i now? i posted my question on the ask the moderator thread. i'm getting frustrated.

Comment

ok, this is ridiculous!!! i tried to post the photo again. resized it so that it was only 81kb and it said the photo was 80kb too large. so i can only post a photo that is 1kb large??? does that sound totally ridiculous to any body else? i know i've posted photos of bubba here before and didn't have to downsize them, why can't i now? i posted my question on the ask the moderator thread. i'm getting frustrated.
                                I sent you a PM. Get back to me and I'll try to find out what the problem is.
                                I'll be away from my PC for the next 8 hours though.

Comment

Working...
                                X