Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
    Yes? Oh.

Mumsey, I just woke up from a horrible nightmare where someone smashed my face into the wall of the lift in the Ren and you were all "Eileen, you have been fighting. Banned for life." And then you kicked me out even though I had been knocked out so it wasn't even like I could fight back. Now I'm getting worked up again even though it was only a dream. Hehe, think my stress dream has anything to do with the fact I will be landing in Mumbai and on my way to Nepal this time in 3 weeks?

And that is why I'm online at 3.30am when I have work in the morning.
    (((((The Neeplet)))))

Mumsey
    (You can collect that when you get here.)
    For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

58 days til AT6 Ripples!!
      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Good to see the numbers getting so small. I miss you guys!

I arrived at university yesterday and I put the friend who came with me on a train to London an hour ago. I'm now unsupervised in Portsmouth. Be afraid...

Comment

I'm not sure if 'afraid' is quite the appropriate word Trin ...
          Glad to hear you're settling in though!

Picked up the beginnings of my outfit for the ball last night - I know I've done the same thing the last few years, but trying something different this time around...and that's all the hints I'm giving right now! LOL!

Also debating on chopping off my hair and/or changing the colour - any thoughts? It's been a looooooooong time since the last proper chop-off, and even longer since I was last a blonde. Hmmmm.....
          ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
          ames on facebook
          ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Originally posted by ames View Post
            I'm not sure if 'afraid' is quite the appropriate word Trin ...
            Glad to hear you're settling in though!

Picked up the beginnings of my outfit for the ball last night - I know I've done the same thing the last few years, but trying something different this time around...and that's all the hints I'm giving right now! LOL!

Also debating on chopping off my hair and/or changing the colour - any thoughts? It's been a looooooooong time since the last proper chop-off, and even longer since I was last a blonde. Hmmmm.....
            PHOTO - cus i can't picture you blonde...

I want my hair cut, but I've been told emphatically 'no'

Yet to decide if I'm gonna comply Lol

Comment

When does term start oregon? - Please note I said 'term' and not 'semester'

Comment

Originally posted by MayoGate View Post

I want my hair cut, but I've been told emphatically 'no'

Yet to decide if I'm gonna comply Lol
                I'm not sure if there are any good pics readily avail ... it was back in my final semester of high school, so more than a few moons ago I'll see if I can dig any up

ames on facebook

Comment

Mine is finally long and curly again At AT5 I didn't actually look like me Especially the day I took to it with the hotel hairdryer. I still cringe at the photos.

How short are you thinking, Ames?
                  Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by MayoGate View Post
                    Neither can I...I'd need to see a picture of the blonde & short Ames....hair that is.

My hair is not much different from AT4 cept it's longer & a little bit curly which is weird coz I never used to have curly hair til I went back to blonde early this year...now I'm back to darker locks, the curls have stayed which is annoyng coz it frizzes if I let it dry naturally then put a brush to it...which is a pain coz I kinda like the messy curls. I'm damned if I do & damned if I don't...but I'm not cutting it until I get home...maybe...coz hubby would not be happy if I cut the hair.
                    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

The shorter my hair is, the curlier it gets -- at least since puberty. It was poker straight when I was a kid, but I digress. So I have looked through all the photos I can find, and there's only one distance shot of me as a blonde at my highschool grad (you'd think there'd be more photos of that night but... moving along - not enough details to really bother sharing. Short hair, on the other hand, those I have pics of, including the night that Robin chopped it all off...my parents are voting yes to cutting it all off again and 'ish' to the blonde - they're suggesting highlights instead

ames on facebook

Comment

Hi everyone!!! Gatecrashing just to say hi and hope I get a ticket for AT6 (on the waiting list), I will be on the first flight out of Melbs if I do but don't think it will happen!! If by some miracle it does happen please put me down for the chocolate party!!!
                        WACKO!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lbruce1980 View Post
                          Hi everyone!!! Gatecrashing just to say hi and hope I get a ticket for AT6 (on the waiting list), I will be on the first flight out of Melbs if I do but don't think it will happen!! If by some miracle it does happen please put me down for the chocolate party!!!
                          Hi, and welcome to the thread! *waves*

ames on facebook

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
                            we were going to stay in cardiff. there is a castle right in cardiff. there are a few a short train ride from cardiff, depending on how much time you have. there is a dr who exhibit if that interests you. i can find my info and tel you which castles are close-later
                            Haven't been on this thread in awhile and catching up but for anyone interested, I am going to the Dr Who Experience on the Sunday before AT6 for anyone who wants to come
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lbruce1980 View Post
                              Here's hoping a ticket comes your way - and you are always welcome to join the chocolate party! However, you are never gatecrashing here....we enjoy the company!
                              sigpic

Comment

Dr. Who - that should be a blast. Unfortunately, I don't arrive until Wed.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X