No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

getting frustrated. still can't post any photos even one that is 38k was denied as being too big. asked the moderators again. wonder if i have a no photo clause in my membership.

57days,20hrs,57min+54sec. till i leave for the UK
    64days,13hrs,26min+9sec till AT6

Neep-i'd offer to cut your hair but i'm not allowed to play with sharp objects. sorry

Comment

Mocha, why not just set up a blog and post pictures to that then you could simply post a link here for anyone interested in seeing your puppy's progress? Just a thought.

Winding down on all the booking and quite happy that the last few weeks before I leave will be stress free.

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
        Does anyone know how to cut hair? My hairdresser taught me to cut my own side fringe today so I could do it in Nepal. I'm worried. Will be due for a trim in November (hint hint pretty please ).
        If you haven't done so already, you could ask that question on the forum in the AT6 chat thread. If you are desperate and can't find anyone to do it, there is a hairdressers in the Hotel. Trouble is it won't be cheap.

Mumsey
        For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

I could put a bowl on your head and cut around it; does that help

If you don't want my option (I won't be hurt) I'm sure one of the local folks know of someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
            Mocha, why not just set up a blog and post pictures to that then you could simply post a link here for anyone interested in seeing your puppy's progress? Just a thought.

BLOG!!!!!! i can't properly down load a photo and you want me to do a blog. OMGosh. i'm not a computer whiz. i'm a ludite in disguise.

Comment

Posted on Twitter:

Jules Verne Festival in Paris October 10, 2012 - Guests include Richard Dean Anderson and Amanda Tapping!
              sigpic

Comment

62 days til AT6 Ripples!!
                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by starsong101 View Post
                  HELLOOOOOOO.......Is anyone out there?????????
                  Guys, where is everyone? It's lonely here all by myself
                  I don't know how I forgot to pop in but I did.
                  RL has thrown a few obstacles that I've been trying to dodge...few near misses but not hit by anything yet.
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                    I don't know how I forgot to pop in but I did.
                    RL has thrown a few obstacles that I've been trying to dodge...few near misses but not hit by anything yet.
                    Keep duckin' kid! Not long to go now.

Mumsey
                    For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                      If you haven't done so already, you could ask that question on the forum in the AT6 chat thread. If you are desperate and can't find anyone to do it, there is a hairdressers in the Hotel. Trouble is it won't be cheap.

Mumsey
                      Ooh, thanks. My fringe will probably stick straight up the entire time I'm in Nepal anyway I'm not taking my dryer or straightener and even if I did, we would only have a few hours electricity a day anyway.

So exciting! Can't wait to see everyone in 62 days! I'm flying out in 22 days
                      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

So many people are talking about packing for AT6 - I'm still dealing with packing up my entire apartment to be ready to move into my new home. I just hope I can unpack soon enough so I can find my things to take to AT6!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
                          BLOG!!!!!! i can't properly down load a photo and you want me to do a blog. OMGosh. i'm not a computer whiz. i'm a ludite in disguise.
                          Hah! I think if you can manage this forum, you could manage a blog site. They're pretty user friendly.

Here's a good one to check out if you're interested. Uploading pics is quite easy, too.

Blogger

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                            Keep duckin' kid! Not long to go now.
                            Mumsey
                            Kid? Moi? Lol...haven't been called that for donkeys years!
                            I'm counting down the days til I leave as well as AT6...I'm starting to take a little more time now to slow down & think about what I need to do...so relieved that I have made it over some big hurdles with no problems.
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Laurie:

Why not pack your suitcase now with most of the stuff you want to bring. then all you need do is add the last stuff before you go. A thought

Comment

Originally posted by starsong101 View Post
                                Laurie:

Why not pack your suitcase now with most of the stuff you want to bring. then all you need do is add the last stuff before you go. A thought
                                That would be the easy and most practical way of doing it! However, I rarely make it easy for me! My clothing isn't the problem - they are in my dresser and closet. But, I have 12 boxes of blue jello and a pair of hooker high heel shoes that are already packed in two different boxes somewhere in my apt. Have way too many boxes to figure out which ones! So once I actually move - I'll just have to open up all the boxes! Sometimes I'm just to efficient!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X