Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
    From what I've heard, the kid is two months old now and it's a boy. Congratulations, RL
    Shows how up to date I am with SGA news, LOL ehmmm! congrats to the new mommy.

I'd say I'd miss Teyla if I still watched that crapfest, as it is, I hope RL finds something better, which won't be hard since SGA sucks now.

Who do you think they'll replace Teyla with? my guess is on Vala, watch out Shep fans, he's next, I hope you liked Mitchell, he's the future of SGA now.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz View Post
      Shows how up to date I am with SGA news, LOL ehmmm! congrats to the new mommy.

I'd say I'd miss Teyla if I still watched that crapfest, as it is, I hope RL finds something better, which won't be hard since SGA sucks now.

Who do you think they'll replace Teyla with? my guess is on Vala, watch out Shep fans, he's next, I hope you liked Mitchell, he's the future of SGA now.

Vala as a part of SGA? It would be great!!!
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

My goodness, the more SGA airs, the more isolated we are .

*guess there is no escape for being an anti and I need to jump off a bridge or cliff or something *

Comment

That would be most sweet... One slight problem: Do you really expect anyone to believe the IOA would agree to that? (I know... In real life, the IOA would NEVER agree to a member of the US military being the new leader of Atlantis, but putting Teyla in charge goes a little too far)
          I was thinking about woosely being leader but I don't know if they could get the actor full time. I went with my second guess...lol.

From what I've heard, the kid is two months old now and it's a boy. Congratulations, RL
          Awe...sweet. Hope they are doing well.

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
          *shivers* I can see her hitting on McKay just to scare him off and then stealing things from the city to finance her early retirement to a tropical island.
          Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Vala > Carter as far as I'm concerned, at least her presence on SGA wouldn't make want to vomit, if she replaced Carter I wouldn't complain.

Comment

kill Teyla and bring back Fran. She did more in ten minutes that Teyla in four seasons
              I did like Fran, she was so sweet and innocent and actually was looking forward to giving her life for the sake of humanity! Other than that I didn't like all my sin remember'd. Too random, especially the end....
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                I have a scary theory as to why TPTB haven't said who's on board for s5 yet. When talking about the finale Last Man, Joe M. said
                Spoiler:
                "I joined Marty G. and Paul for a special screening of 'The Last Man' director's cut. A great season-ender (and a bit of a tearjerker -- I defy you not to cry or feel sad or pity or slightly dizzy) with a final shot that will have fandom buzzing from final fade to the opening shot of season five."

So...could that mean that
                Spoiler:
                a main cast member will die in that ep, therefore the actor is not signed onto s5 and TPTB are keeping that quiet?
                I do believe fandom would implode...

Vala > Carter as far as I'm concerned, at least her presence on SGA wouldn't make want to vomit, if she replaced Carter I wouldn't complain.
                And then Lizzie can come back and rule Atlantis in her hot new outfit. Oh wait, Lizzie, Vala & Teyla can rule. They all look good in leather.
                sigpic
                sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                  Oh wait, Lizzie, Vala & Teyla can rule. They all look good in leather.
                  This would be... just... WOW! awesome mental pic, thanks.

Comment

This would be... just... WOW! awesome mental pic, thanks.
                    90 % of the forum will hang us for thinking that

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                      What? that three extremely hot ladies would look even hotter (if possible) in leather?

Comment

What? that three extremely hot ladies would look even hotter (if possible) in leather?

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh! Don't let them hear you!!! Whenever we post in other threads they have their guns loaded

Comment

Oh really?

The more I think about it, the more I like it.
                          sigpic
                          sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh! Don't let them hear you!!! Whenever we post in other threads they have their guns loaded
                            Luckily I don't give a rat's behind about what other people think of what I post.

Comment

Luckily I don't give a rat's behind about what other people think of what I post.
                              You Tell him, mate!!!!
                              Check out My directorial work (please leave comment. if possible).

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=coreyeasy

Or,

Leave comment on the off topic board.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=29121

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                                I have a scary theory as to why TPTB haven't said who's on board for s5 yet. When talking about the finale Last Man, Joe M. said
                                Spoiler:
                                "I joined Marty G. and Paul for a special screening of 'The Last Man' director's cut. A great season-ender (and a bit of a tearjerker -- I defy you not to cry or feel sad or pity or slightly dizzy) with a final shot that will have fandom buzzing from final fade to the opening shot of season five."

So...could that mean that
                                Spoiler:
                                a main cast member will die in that ep, therefore the actor is not signed onto s5 and TPTB are keeping that quiet?
                                Spoiler:
                                Isn't Rodney old in this episode, ack I can't remember, so umm he dies. It would make sense with what Kate has said, that we would only see a bit of her. Shep cries, next season we go back in time and he never died. This episode is supposed to be somewhat in the future right?
                                sigpic
                                My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Working...
                                X