Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday Falcon Horus!!!
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

FH, where are you???
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
        FH, where are you???
        I bet she's celebrating with her anti-family and anti-friends, having anti-fun and trying not to think of the sucktitude of s4.

Comment

Maybe they will hire someone else to play RepliWeir? One final slap in the face of her fans? Yep, I'm still very ANTI.
          Jessica Steen maybe? *giggles*

Comment

Just watched BAMSR through alternative means. There are so many things wrong with this episode that I don't even know how to put it into words.
            sigpic

Comment

Just watched BAMSR through alternative means. There are so many things wrong with this episode that I don't even know how to put it into words.
              I think your sig says it really well.

Comment

for example Auroras don't use shields
                Stolen Kosovo
                sigpic

Comment

Join the club

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                  for example Auroras don't use shields
                  Spoiler:
                  Wraith hives not being blown up in a matter of seconds, Ellis and Caldwell not using the opportunity to beam down assault teams to get themselves some ZPMs,...

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
                    Jessica Steen maybe? *giggles*
                    I prefered her to Torri Higginson to be honest

Comment

Did anyone notice the huge stab in the back they gave Weir before Caldwell and Ellis beamed down?

Rodney: "Both ships at the same time, this is a first"
                      Carter:"First time we've needed them"

Sheppard and Rodney look at her weird

Carter:"...well...since I've been here....

Fran was cute. Anyone got her number? I don't think she'll mind if a hot shark calls her

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
                        I think your sig says it really well.
                        True, but let me try anyway:

1. Too much stuff packed into a single episode;
                        2. The Apollo and the Daedalus should have been killing Asuran ships throughout the first half of the season, not just this episode;
                        3. Technobabble crapfest;
                        4. No major ethical debate over creating a sentient lifeform, and using it as a weapon;
                        5. One episode the Asurans are the undisputed rulers of PG, the next they're weak little babies who can't defend themselves;
                        6. Asuran homeworld and ships had no proper shielding/drones. WTF!!!
                        7. No Oberoth;
                        8. Deus ex machina solution. *yawn*

In short, everything was too convenient and superficial! Some characters felt OOC, especially Sheppard and McKay. Needless to say, I didn't like what they did to Dr. Weir, nor the amount of screen time she got.

Just to remind you, O'Neill, a chair and a bunch of drones defeated Anubis fleet easily.
                        sigpic

Comment

Can't remember who the Asurans were, I think I'm forgetting all things SGA, this is AWESOME.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz View Post
                            Can't remember who the Asurans were, I think I'm forgetting all things SGA, this is AWESOME.
                            Asurans = Replicators.

Should we throw a party then?

Comment

Originally posted by Luz View Post

If you remember Weir then you will remember the Asurans

Comment

I have a scary theory as to why TPTB haven't said who's on board for s5 yet. When talking about the finale Last Man, Joe M. said
                                Spoiler:
                                "I joined Marty G. and Paul for a special screening of 'The Last Man' director's cut. A great season-ender (and a bit of a tearjerker -- I defy you not to cry or feel sad or pity or slightly dizzy) with a final shot that will have fandom buzzing from final fade to the opening shot of season five."

So...could that mean that
                                Spoiler:
                                a main cast member will die in that ep, therefore the actor is not signed onto s5 and TPTB are keeping that quiet?

Comment

Working...
                                X