Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys...I thought it was most appropriate to post my 4000th in here with you! Here's to many more anti posts!

*hugs all around, high fives for the squeamish*

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
      Hey guys...I thought it was most appropriate to post my 4000th in here with you! Here's to many more anti posts!

****BIG ANTI CUDDDDDLE******

Comment

Congratulations to Toaster

Comment

(((Toaster)))

I'll green you when GW allows me to.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
            (((Toaster)))

I'll green you when GW allows me to.
            I'll prolly end up alone in this thread by the time I reach my 4000th post because everyone will turn a pro

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
              I'll prolly end up alone in this thread by the time I reach my 4000th post because everyone will turn a pro
              When the devil skates to work... I've seen BAMSR and most definitely when the devil skates to work.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                When the devil skates to work... I've seen BAMSR and most definitely when the devil skates to work.

Do tell

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS TOF!

((hugs)) back.
                  sig made by me

Comment

For those who wish to know what I thought of BAMSR:

Spoiler:
                    I'm not sure I have much to say other than ... blah!

A few points maybe:

+ McKay going "seriously" - I giggled
                    + McKay and Zelenka playing with the blob in the hopes of creating a block which ends up in FRAN - I smiled
                    + Ellis chewing out McKay - I cheered
                    ++ Ronon being supportive of Teyla - there were several aw's
                    + the planet exploding looked neat
                    ++ the best 10 seconds of the episode were the end with Weir, and in my opinion the one and only Dr. Elizabeth Weir
                    + Todd is the new Steve and I like it

- the revealing of Teyla's pregnancy - yeah right, a little too late and done in a bit of a hurry ... Oh yeah, btw... come on!
                    - the Sheppard & McKay show is now a fact
                    - the space battle just didn't reach the quality I expect from a battle - the creators of this should have taken a good look at the one in Serenity with the Reavers and the Alliance ships, and Serenity somewhere in the middle
                    - John "Kirk" Sheppard - Larrin bending over and continuing the sexual innuendo in the briefing room
                    - Carter chewing Ellis out - I half expected Ellis to burst into laughter, that's how ridiculous it looked. If you compare that to Elizabeth chewing out Caldwell, my goddess, Carter has lots to learn about looks saying more than words.
                    - lack of Teyla is getting seriously on my nerves, and I can only expect it to become less and less... well, she doesn't even reach past 2 minutes of on screen so why should I still bother with this show.
                    (inner voice: "Remember you stuck through Heroes because of Hiro, you can do it again!" *keeps repeating that*)

I wasn't in the least bit impressed, not by a long shot. The only time I gasped was when the planet exploded cause that was a nice effect but beyond that... *shakes head* ...no, thank you. I think I'm gonna find me a new show to get attached to. Might stick it out to the end, after all, if TPTB should read these reviews and see only the good stuff they might actually think they're doing great... And yet, I know they just ignore the bad critics cause after all, what do they know?

*is very disappointed*

On the notion of Weir and a possible return in season 5. I don't settle with less than 10 episodes and with the way things look right now, that's not going to happen. TPTB can either choose to go the Ford way and let her disappear forever and all eternity, or bring her back for maybe a few episodes and use these replicators as the Atlantis version of the Tok'ra (SG1-nization continues). They are obviously not the enemy, that's for sure. Something tells me they will be the Tok'ra, minus the split personality.

Comment

Congrats on the milestone, Toaster!!! Let's beef that number up with some more anti-posts. So... What do you think about... for example Keller in S4?

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                        What do you think about... for example Keller in S4?
                        I don't have an issue with Keller, just that the character doesn't have the maturity that a person in her position should have. She's too young. In my opinion, Keller could have worked just fine if they had cast an older actress for it, instead of 25-year old Jewel.

Carson was a way better CMO and character than Keller can ever hope to be.

Comment

I don't have an issue with Keller, just that the character doesn't have the maturity that a person in her position should have. She's too young. In my opinion, Keller could have worked just fine if they had cast an older actress for it, instead of 25-year old Jewel.

I can only say ditto. Well one extra thing, her breathless line delivery, paired with her large globe like eyes bother me.
                          sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                            I can only say ditto. Well one extra thing, her breathless line delivery, paired with her large globe like eyes bother me.
                            ...can't you guys see she is SEXY!!!! Stop harassing her

*Sarcasm, sarcasm twice, sarcasm thrice *

Comment

I am sorry, my sexy radar is so broken
                              sig made by me

Comment

Maybe I should ask another question: What do you think about... Screw it. Let's play a little game: Name as many plotholes in S4 as you can remember off the back of your head

Being sexy is really the qualification I'm looking for in those, who are supposed to fix up my body

Comment

Working...
                                X