Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stclare View Post
    hey kildeer would you consider
    Spoiler:
    adrift and lifeline as part of the 3 off world eps?

because if there not that would suck
    Haven't seen them yet, but I'm going to guess "no". I'm guessing AT meant 3 trips after she took command. I could be wrong?
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by silkie View Post
      Thanks to imdb.com
      She's in
      1.Adrift (seen)
      2.Lifeline (seen)
      3.Reunion
      4.Doppelganger (seen)
      5.Travelers
      6.Tabula Rasa
      7. Missing
      8. The Seer (confirmed by JM too)
      9. Miller's Crossing
      10. This Mortal Coil: Part 1
      11. Be All My Sins Remember'd
      12. Spoils of War
      ----------------------------------
      13.Quaratine confirmed by AT and JM

16. Trio was confirmed by JM
      So that would make it 14, but from what JM said on his blog she'll be in the finale so I'm puzzled...
      Huh! She's not in Kindred or Midway? *scratches head* I thought for sure she'd be in Midway.

Right now I would be a little skeptical of IMDb.com until we get confirmation. Because this says she's in Travellers, and I'm pretty sure JM has confirmed that as one episode she's NOT in. But I could be wrong.
      - Life after Stargate -
      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
        Ooo, I kind of like that. The teary Sheppard did it for me, the shipper in me loves it. LOL.
        Sadly for you shippers I was aiming at to how cliche such an ending would be.

Lifeline
        Spoiler:
        Too bad it's nowhere near as emotional and THEY JUST LEAVE WEIR
        Spoiler:
        I see a Ford, Weir and Michael team up in the future.
        Signed,

Gregorius
        Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
        Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Thanks to imdb.com
          She's in
          1.Adrift (seen)
          2.Lifeline (seen)
          3.Reunion
          4.Doppelganger (seen)
          5.Travelers
          6.Tabula Rasa
          7. Missing
          9. Miller's Crossing
          12. Spoils of War

So that would make it 14, but from what JM said on his blog she'll be in the finale so I'm puzzled...
          Yeah, that's puzzling indeed. Is she really in 14 eps?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            Only on the topic of a show bible...I have one for Crusade, the B5 spinoff. It's about 13 pages long and is more the character bible than anything else. It lists the characters and gives thier backstories. It also lays out the basics of the overall story - in this case searching for the plague that was threatening earth.

it also gave some general 'this is who, this is what' info about the races in the universe.

But it didn't go into detail for each and every episode. So there may be differnet kinds of show bibles.
            That would be my guess. Some bibles (like B5 I'd imagine) are extremely detailed and may even have a breakdown of episodes. IIRC, JMS knew exactly what the final scene of the series would be even before it started airing. Others may be less descriptive - including character info and the overall arcs from start to finish of the series. Barring SG1's first few seasons, neither Stargate has that, which gives both shows more of a "fly by the seat of the pants" sort of feel. Look at SG1 - TPTB admitted several times that they were going to keep on writing the show until it got canceled. They didn't have a set ending for the series. And then skiffy canceled the show mid-season and TPTB had to scrabble to get a ending put together (which felt rushed and not really worthy of a 10 season series, IMO) and thank their lucky stars that they got two movies to really finish things up.

And I'll bet that the same thing will happen to Atlantis unless skiffy gives Atlantis a 1 season cancellation notice like they did with BSG to give TPTB more time. I wonder if TPTB have even thought of possible endings for the show. No, I think they'll continue to produce the show with no end in sight until it's forced upon them. And then they'll rush to put together an ending, all the while making little snide comments to skiffy as if it was their fault. Sigh.

I do know that the shows i've enjoyed the most had rather strict creative control. In this case, B5 and BSG. IT seems that, at least to me, the less 'cooks' creating the show, the more cohesive the show is as an overall project.
            Yes, which is why it concerns me whenever Atlantis has turned over executive producers and the like.

Considering that Joe felt that Revisions was one of the best episodes of s7, i have some very serious doubts about his vision of 'good' meshing very well with mine. And let't not even TOUCH Lucius Lavin
            Joe M. was responsible for "Home" though and I loved that ep, but the joke that was "Irresponsible" really tipped the balances toward the negative...

Comment

IMDB is notoriously incorrect. its like Wikipedia in that, since it allows any tom/dick or harry to update and add info, stuff is only as correct as the integrity of those adding it.

In other words, don't believe it or take imdb or wiki as a valid source.

IIRC, imdb listed Rainbow/FOrd as being in a half dozen s3 episodes....and we all know how that turned out
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Thanks to imdb.com
                She's in
                1.Adrift (seen)
                2.Lifeline (seen)
                3.Reunion

4.Doppelganger (seen)
                5.Travelers
                6.Tabula Rasa
                7. Missing
                9. Miller's Crossing
                12. Spoils of War

16. Trio was confirmed by JMSo that would make it 14, but from what JM said on his blog she'll be in the finale so I'm puzzled...
                Sam IS NOT in Travelers. I don't think she is in Missing either, doesn't that ep just focus on Teyla and Keller's predicament?

Basically, that list is BS.

I've bolded the ones I am certain she is in, if that helps? I'm sure there will be a full list somewhere. Maybe on SGA spoiler community?

Comment

Here's my guess - thanks to Silkie for the list

Carter will be in....
                  1.Adrift (seen)
                  2.Lifeline (seen)
                  3.Reunion - confirmed
                  4.Doppelganger (seen)

5.Travelers
                  6.Tabula Rasa - I think this one is confirmed by spoiler pics released.
                  7. Missing
                  9. Miller's Crossing

12. Spoils of War
                  13.Quarantine confirmed by AT and JM
                  14. Outcast
                  15. Midway

17. Harmony
                  18. Kindred I
                  19. Kindred II
                  20. Last Man
                  - Life after Stargate -
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                    Here's my guess - thanks to Silkie for the list

Carter will be in....
                    1.Adrift (seen)
                    2.Lifeline (seen)
                    3.Reunion - confirmed
                    4.Doppelganger (seen)

5.Travelers
                    6.Tabula Rasa - I think this one is confirmed by spoiler pics released.
                    7. Missing
                    9. Miller's Crossing

12. Spoils of War
                    13.Quarantine confirmed by AT and JM
                    14. Outcast
                    15. Midway

17. Harmony
                    18. Kindred I
                    19. Kindred II
                    20. Last Man

....and in S5,S6,and S7

*heee heee heee*

Comment

Sounds pretty accurate to me Killdeer

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                        ....and in S5,S6,and S7

*heee heee heee*
                        LOL. I think there's a good chance for a S5, just because pretty much everything on SciFi anymore is, well, how do I say it?...ummm....BAD?? But I'll be a little surprised if it goes longer than that.
                        - Life after Stargate -
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                          Sounds pretty accurate to me Killdeer
                          I wasn't sure about the This Mortal Coil/Be All Your Sins Remembered/Spoils of War trilogy. (LOL-I just typed Spoilers of Wars! )

I picked Spoils of War just as a guess that it might be the least likely of the three, but...who knows.
                          - Life after Stargate -
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                            LOL. I think there's a good chance for a S5, just because pretty much everything on SciFi anymore is, well, how do I say it?...ummm....BAD?? But I'll be a little surprised if it goes longer than that.

Well I just finished my SG1 DVD marathon ((S1-S10) and I found so many things copied in SGA. So, having said that, the SGA people still have 6 to 7 SG1 seasons to copy from . That will take some time . Guess I will be 50 when the last episode will air and it will be called : Stargate Atlantis: Wraiths in tights

Comment

Stargate Atlantis: Wraiths in tights
                              ... Right!!
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Stargate Atlantis: Wraiths in tights

Oh that's bad. I just laughed so hard I choked!
                                - Life after Stargate -
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X