Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait for the double-date episode. Carter & McKay and Teyla & Sheppard going on a date only to have it constantly interrupted by emergencies.

Also an episode dealing with Chaya and Teer stalking Teyla to make her give up on Sheppard or one dealing with Teyla finding John cheating on her with one of his many offworld "companions" would be on my "can't wait to see"-list.

*sighs*
    Signed,

Gregorius
    Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
    Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Oh don't fear. If Malozzi is doing it than it won't work. That guy ruins everything.
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post
        FH, I may be a pro, but loosing your favorite character is upsetting. So here's to a great character!
        Spoiler:
        R.I.P Dr. Kate HeightmeyerYou will be missed by all
        Oh, that's the scene in Echoes where she looks cutely confused.

Spoiler DG... minor but still spoiler...
        Spoiler:

I miss her already and I haven't seen the episode yet.
        Last edited by Falcon Horus; 30 September 2007, 12:56 PM. Reason: Forgot the spoiler-tags... sorry!!
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Another gift for FH: You probably already have this one, but... ((hugs))

Spoiler:
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

Oh God, now I get it!!! They've run out of brunettes, so now they're going after women with green eyes!!

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
              Another gift for FH: You probably already have this one, but... ((hugs))

Spoiler:

Nice flashlight . Where can I get one of those?

Comment

Originally posted by Vale_Sg1 View Post
                Oh God, now I get it!!! They've run out of brunettes, so now they're going after women with green eyes!!
                LOL!!! Goddess, I needed that laugh.

Does Katie have green eyes?

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                  Oh don't fear. If Malozzi is doing it than it won't work. That guy ruins everything.
                  I was being sarcastic but I wouldn't be surprised if he'd actually script such storylines...
                  Signed,

Gregorius
                  Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                  Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                    Nice flashlight . Where can I get one of those?
                    It's called a penlight.

Comment

who's dr. kate heightmeyer?Was she the therapist?I can't remember.And from what i've seen in adrift and from what i heard about doppeldanger it seems to me that joe flannigan is pretty much holding the show together.I guess its a good thing the producers made alot of epiosde based around him.

Comment

Originally posted by scififreak23 View Post
                        who's dr. kate heightmeyer?Was she the therapist?I can't remember.
                        Yes, that's the one. First appeared in The Gift (season 1), then two episodes in season 2 -> Duet & Michael, another one in season 3 -> Echoes, and one in season 4 apparently -> Doppelganger.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          Yes, that's the one. First appeared in The Gift (season 1), then two episodes in season 2 -> Duet & Michael, another one in season 3 -> Echoes, and one in season 4 apparently -> Doppelganger.
                          you know, War happens, accidents happen an people die because of them both.I'm not angry about all the deaths that stargate is making.However, i am mad at the fact that they're making them all stupid deaths.Why not throw in a heroic one every now and then?

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                            They should rename the show . Stargate Last Man or Woman Standing!
                            24: The Atlantis Expedition

If you haven't done so, go vote for the next character to be offed. Cause we know they're far from done.
                            sigpic
                            sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              LOL!!! Goddess, I needed that laugh.

Does Katie have green eyes?
                              Glad I've been of service *bows*

From what I've seen, she has blue eyes. I still fear for the woman, though.
                              Even if she doesn't die, I doubt we'll ever hear from her again after she and Rodney break up.

I checked, and it appears that Laura Cadman had green eyes, too. Even the blonde hair couldn't save her at that point. *hungs head*

Comment

Originally posted by scififreak23 View Post
                                However, i am mad at the fact that they're making them all stupid deaths.Why not throw in a heroic one every now and then?
                                I have wondered about the exact same thing.

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                                24: The Atlantis Expedition
                                LOL!! Who's the Jack Bauer of Atlantis? McKay or Sheppard?

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                                If you haven't done so, go vote for the next character to be offed. Cause we know they're far from done.
                                Plenty more doctors to go before we run out. Now at least we know the reason why it used to be a civilian expedition -> TPTB like killing doctors.

Comment

Working...
                                X