Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Despite my plan to not watch season 4, the delicious irony of the episode not being Adrift made me download it. It was worth the $1.99 just to satisfy my curiosity. LOL.

Spoiler:
    I only caught a minute or so, but it does appear that KH bites the dust. Maybe its all an illusion of some sort - didn't watch long enough to find out. And I watched a few seconds of a scene involving Carter informing the city of Kate's death. I just can't buy her as leader of Atlantis - she is just too bland. I kept waiting for Elizabeth to come striding in and tell Carter to get the hell out of her city. LOL. I can dream, can't I?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
      I was talking about the PJs and their inexperienced pilots. Most of them shouldn't have returned, IMO.

Yeah, and there was only one place. And Asuras happened to be in its path. And Atlantis happened to drop out of hyperspace "close" enough to Asuras, so the brand new PJ, which was only mentioned once before (I think), could reach the planet. It's all too convenient, don't you think? Besides, we're talking about a galaxy here. LOL. There's more to come next week, btw.
      Heeeyyy...I thought you weren't watching Season 4.

Comment

Originally posted by nowvoyager908 View Post
        Despite my plan to not watch season 4, the delicious irony of the episode not being Adrift made me download it. It was worth the $1.99 just to satisfy my curiosity. LOL.

Spoiler:
        I only caught a minute or so, but it does appear that KH bites the dust. Maybe its all an illusion of some sort - didn't watch long enough to find out. And I watched a few seconds of a scene involving Carter informing the city of Kate's death. I just can't buy her as leader of Atlantis - she is just too bland. I kept waiting for Elizabeth to come striding in and tell Carter to get the hell out of her city. LOL. I can dream, can't I?
        Spoiler:
        Kate definitely dies. Or so my friend says. So sad. She wasted the 1.99 and I didn't have to.
        sigpic
        My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

LOL, another doctor? Very creative, eh?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
            Heeeyyy...I thought you weren't watching Season 4.
            Can you not come in here and poke the regulars please? It's antagonistic, no matter how many s you put on the end. If you have to monitor this thread, please at least try to keep you comments related to the show, not other fans.

Comment

LOL, another doctor? Very creative, eh?
              Spoiler:
              I said it on lj, if you're female and not a blonde, they are going to get rid of you. LOL. See Kate should have stayed blonde. Teyla is looking blonder everyday. She must know that's the secret to staying alive.
              sigpic

Comment

Dang, FH will go ballistic...

Spoiler:
                So they're getting rid of SGA original characters every two or three eps now?
                Last edited by kiwigater; 29 September 2007, 10:22 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

So they're getting rid of SGA original characters every two or three eps now?
                  Hey, I think Joe M. finally found his theme for the season!!

Comment

bit of happy news - anyone who has the S3 DVD's - I've just been told that my name is mentioned in the Rachel Luttrell profile (on disc 2). I had submitted a question through GW ages ago - and she chose mine to answer! It's the first question! I'm Susan from Long Island! WHOO!

Comment

Yep, all rumors are true. Every one get ready to (spoilers for Doppelganger)
                      Spoiler:
                      hug FH. Kate is dead. More details on the episode, if you want them
                      Spoiler:
                      The entity killed her in her sleep by making her think she had fallen from a balcony. Teyla was the one to find her. She looked devastated-that was the reason for the John/Teyla hug, although as a nonshipper I thought the hug was awkward and thought it was very weird that she would go to John for comfort. They seem to be pushing the J/T, at least in this episode, and I found it very forced, as I was afraid I would.

Carter did a bit too much of the "when I was on SG-1" type of comments. It was a little eyeroll worthy. Kind of like how Mitchell used to go on about reading the SG-1 mission reports. It's their way of connecting it for the audience I know, but it seems there could be more subtle ways of doing it. And she's still a little stiff - I was hoping she'd lose some of that in the transfer. Still, this was the first episode filmed, so hopefully they got some of that worked out later.

Other stuff I liked, but since this is the anti-thread, I won't post it here.
                      - Life after Stargate -
                      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                        LOL. Who do you think will be next
                        Spoiler:
                        . . . after KH that is? I'm betting on either Katie Brown or maybe Lorne. Beckett shouldn't be the only male suffering a pointless death.

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
                        bit of happy news - anyone who has the S3 DVD's - I've just been told that my name is mentioned in the Rachel Luttrell profile (on disc 2). I had submitted a question through GW ages ago - and she chose mine to answer! It's the first question! I'm Susan from Long Island! WHOO!
                        Way to go.
                        sigpic

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMenB9Ywh2Q

O_o
                          sigpic

Comment

Damn, so it's true. I'm very disappointed.

Originally posted by nowvoyager908 View Post
                            LOL. Who do you think will be next
                            Spoiler:
                            . . . after KH that is? I'm betting on either Katie Brown or maybe Lorne. Beckett shouldn't be the only male suffering a pointless death.
                            I've read rumblings that
                            Spoiler:
                            Katie Brown will return in a sad ep, so if I had to pick someone I'd peg her as the next target. I'm not convinced that's the case, considering TPTB's apparent love for McKay/Katie, but I won't be surprised if something bad does happen to her.

Comment

So darker to tptb means killing people off

Doppleganger
                              Spoiler:
                              too much implied sheyla...ah it burns.
                              sigpic

Comment

LOL. Too bad somebody couldn't superimpose the Stargate logo on the drum kit.

Damn, so it's true. I'm very disappointed.

I've read rumblings that
                                Spoiler:
                                Katie Brown will return in a sad ep, so if I had to pick someone I'd peg her as the next target. I'm not convinced that's the case, considering TPTB's apparent love for McKay/Katie, but I won't be surprised if something bad does happen to her.
                                Spoiler:
                                I did read somewhere that McKay's love life would be a disaster so I assumed Katie would not be in the picture for very long, but I wasn't thinking death. Wow, Atlantis is just infested with red shirts this season. BTW, is Katie Brown a brunette. I can't recall. The answer could mean the difference between life and death.
                                Last edited by nowvoyager908; 29 September 2007, 09:40 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X