Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
    Sadly for you shippers I was aiming at to how cliche such an ending would be.

Spoiler:
    I see a Ford, Weir and Michael team up in the future.
    Anti-Stargate Atlantis

FFFFFFFIIIISSSSHHHHHH!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sexy_penguin View Post
      Anti-Stargate Atlantis
      LOL, I would watch that show!

*waves anti-sock*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
        LOL, I would watch that show!

*waves anti-sock*

Yup, me too.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Me too! I want to wave my sock around!

*waves sock*

Comment

Darn, I shouldn't have thrown my socks in the wash! Made the mistake of going down to the beach in socks in slip on shoes. I carried half the beach back home with me...

Originally posted by Anuna View Post

Lucius Lavin was the perfect waste of space and time. *shudders* He managed to annoy me even more than Neelix in ST Voyager - and that is an accomplishment!
            No, no, Neelix was definitely worse in my opinion. Lucius was skeevy, but there were a lot of cute giggling/smiling moments. [though my enjoyment of the unprecedented light-heartedness was lessened by my fear of imminent character rape, the way *he* was eyeing the women] Besides, Lucius was only in two eps, thank goodness.

There's no hint that Lucius will be back s4, is there? Because that is pushing my tolerance for his character. This season seems to be more about family, though. Shep and his ex-wife, McKay and his sister, Teyla and her pregnancy...I don't find that very exciting. I know the writers are gleeing over how clever they are to cast David's actual sister as his character's sister to give that real sibling rivalry vibe, but I'm over it. All these little characters being introduced and I really don't care about any of them. After all, they're all going to be killed off eventually, so why bother? It's so annoying that the baddies/characters of ambiguous loyalty always turn up again and again, yet the characters that we care about are killed off.
            'I am frightened that the flame of hate will burn me
            will scorch my pride, scar my heart
            It will burn and I cannot put it out...'

Sig by Falcon Horus- thank you!

my LJ of squee *myspace of angst * my fic of random

My OTP forever, by Stef, who is awesome:
            Spoiler:

Thanks, Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by borgprincess View Post
              Darn, I shouldn't have thrown my socks in the wash! Made the mistake of going down to the beach in socks in slip on shoes. I carried half the beach back home with me...

No, no, Neelix was definitely worse in my opinion. Lucius was skeevy, but there were a lot of cute giggling/smiling moments. [though my enjoyment of the unprecedented light-heartedness was lessened by my fear of imminent character rape, the way *he* was eyeing the women] Besides, Lucius was only in two eps, thank goodness.

There's no hint that Lucius will be back s4, is there? Because that is pushing my tolerance for his character. This season seems to be more about family, though. Shep and his ex-wife, McKay and his sister, Teyla and her pregnancy...I don't find that very exciting. I know the writers are gleeing over how clever they are to cast David's actual sister as his character's sister to give that real sibling rivalry vibe, but I'm over it. All these little characters being introduced and I really don't care about any of them. After all, they're all going to be killed off eventually, so why bother? It's so annoying that the baddies/characters of ambiguous loyalty always turn up again and again, yet the characters that we care about are killed off.
              Neelix gave me the creeps

i gave up on voyager when it got to heavy on the Paris/Torress liason. i really dont like watching romantic commedies in space

i like things that go boom but have actual plot and charater arcs that complement said boom

i see from Jm'S blog that he knows the ratings which we dont as yet and they appear to be so,so. he doesnt give an exact figure but hes not jumping for joy so all theses changes, all these promos this year in caomparison to every other year realy made a big difference didnt they

or of course he could be pulling all our legs and has actualy got massive ratings and hes baiting the fans again
              sigpic
              banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Originally posted by stclare View Post
                i see from Jm'S blog that he knows the ratings which we dont as yet and they appear to be so,so. he doesnt give an exact figure but hes not jumping for joy so all theses changes, all these promos this year in caomparison to every other year realy made a big difference didnt they
                Exactly. Let's wait and see, though.
                sigpic

Comment

I braved JM's blog. The opening paragraph the 10/1/07 blog addresses ratings for Adrift:
                  Spoiler:
                  Well, the ratings are in for the Atlantis’s season premiere, Adrift, and it looks like Rob’s cold realism won out over Brad’s bright optimism. We’ve done better. On the other hand, we did very well in some key demographics. So, is this good or bad news? Uh, both? Sure, people will find different ways to spin it - some doom and gloom here, a silver lining there - but, at the end of the day, all that matters is did we get that fifth season pick-up or not? No word on that yet and I’m still hopeful but, just in case, I wonder if Fondy may need a stock boy at her pet boutique.

He didn't post an actual figure.
                  sigpic
                  Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                    I braved JM's blog. The opening paragraph the 10/1/07 blog addresses ratings for Adrift:
                    Spoiler:
                    Well, the ratings are in for the Atlantis’s season premiere, Adrift, and it looks like Rob’s cold realism won out over Brad’s bright optimism. We’ve done better. On the other hand, we did very well in some key demographics. So, is this good or bad news? Uh, both? Sure, people will find different ways to spin it - some doom and gloom here, a silver lining there - but, at the end of the day, all that matters is did we get that fifth season pick-up or not? No word on that yet and I’m still hopeful but, just in case, I wonder if Fondy may need a stock boy at her pet boutique.

He didn't post an actual figure.
                    I still stand by my prediction of 1.0. I think that's fair.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure View Post
                      I still stand by my prediction of 1.0. I think that's fair.
                      I gave it a 1.5, after all it's a premiere... But I think I may be wrong and it did come out worse than that. (not that I'm complaining, the season is ruined for me anyway, and so are future seasons if Skiffy so decides)

Comment

I'm guessing 1.5/1.6. The main problem (IMO) is that neither Carter nor the expensive special effects paid off. How will Skiffy view this??

Wait for the next chapter of As the Gate Spins...

sigpic

Comment

*giggle*

Continues the editing...

Comment

You mean "As the stomach churns"

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post

MENTAL GREENS YOU
                              sigpic
                              banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post

Mental GREEN for that!!

*takes anti-acid*
                                *waves sock around*

I'm actually very curious about the ratings. SGA is probably still suffering from the bad writing in the back half of S3. And once the casual viewers realize what they've been doing with S4, well, I expect another tangible drop in ratings.

Comment

Working...
                                X