Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
    It is illegal here as well but there are legal ways around it. You can't fire someone while they are out on medical leave. However if you come back to work and can't do the job you had and they don't have another position for you, they can let you go which is what happens with small companies and hence why my daughter's dad was let go. My company is big enough that won't happen to her, however they can legally move her into another position.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...ft5F0801AA.jpg
    As long as they move her to somewhere more suited to her

Just to let you know, don't worry if I'm not around tomorrow, we're expecting some bad weather, strong wind and heavy rain coupled with the Spring High Tide and we may get come power cuts and damage. The Met Office and Enviroment Agencies are warning people not to travel to the South Coast of England, guess where I live, that's right and they're warning us South Coast Dwellers to battern down the hatches and sit it out indoors, I'll be around as much as possible today, tomorrow, who knows

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post

Just to let you know, don't worry if I'm not around tomorrow, we're expecting some bad weather, strong wind and heavy rain coupled with the Spring High Tide and we may get come power cuts and damage. The Met Office and Enviroment Agencies are warning people not to travel to the South Coast of England, guess where I live, that's right and they're warning us South Coast Dwellers to battern down the hatches and sit it out indoors, I'll be around as much as possible today, tomorrow, who knows
      Oh crap, I live in the south of England too! Didn't know the weather was gonna be bad, hope there are no power cuts!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elliecat View Post
        Oh crap, I live in the south of England too! Didn't know the weather was gonna be bad, hope there are no power cuts!
        We had something like that last week. Cut me off from the internet for a day and a half

Comment

Where are you from? I live in Gosport

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
          We had something like that last week. Cut me off from the internet for a day and a half
          This weather is coming from Canada.

This is what the Shipping Forcast says about the South Coast elliecat

Humber Thames Dover Wight:
          Southwesterly 5 increasing severe gale 9, perhaps storm 10 later. moderate becoming rough or very rough. Rain or showers. Good becoming moderate or poor.

Comment

Where are you from? I live in Gosport

This weather is coming from Canada.

This is what the Shipping Forcast says about the South Coast elliecat
            I'm in Devon, near Torquay, hope the shipping forcast is wrong (fingers crossed)!
            sigpic

Comment

Part of the problem is she won't go on medical leave and they are trying to get her to take medical leave to get herself healed.

Originally posted by Reefgirl
              Originally posted by ellecat
              Good Luck you guys. Stay safe and warm. We've had some pretty severe weather here this year but most of it has been really cold wind chills and lots of snow, at least though we haven't had the ice storms this year.

Just remember, Radek will always be here waiting for his thunker fans!

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Thanks Rosehawk! good to know Radek will always be here!
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks Rosehawk! good to know Radek will always be here!
                  LOL, even if it is all of three seconds in an episode!
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm in Devon, near Torquay, hope the shipping forcast is wrong (fingers crossed)!
                    I hate to say this but Devon and Cornwall are going to bear the brunt of it. My ex husband lives in Bovey Tracey

Part of the problem is she won't go on medical leave and they are trying to get her to take medical leave to get herself healed.
                    Yeah, that's a lot of the problem, I refused to believe I had depression so my mother marched me up the doctors (Mothers are different to co workers they can force you to seek help

Good Luck you guys. Stay safe and warm. We've had some pretty severe weather here this year but most of it has been really cold wind chills and lots of snow, at least though we haven't had the ice storms this year.

Just remember, Radek will always be here waiting for his thunker fans!

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...unday08411.jpg
                    Thanks, we're used to bad weather around Spring High Tide but this year everything's accumilated at once

Comment

I hate to say this but Devon and Cornwall are going to bear the brunt of it. My ex husband lives in Bovey Tracey
                      And you want him to be washed away?

Comment

Something to look forward to incase you still have power tomorrow! Night, night folks.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                          And you want him to be washed away?
                          He doesn't live on the coast, he lives on the edge of Dartmoor

Something to look forward to incase you still have power tomorrow! Night, night folks.

Thanks Rosehawk, we've had a couple of power outages at the moment but nothing severe, but it's the eye of the storm at the moment, it's going to get worse by lunchtime

Comment

Spare a thought for elliecat folks, her home town is coming in for quite a pounding, my ex hubby's in Teignmouth and he says the waves are come over the sea wall, our high tide is 13.00 which coincides with the worst of the weather

This is a sudden squall in our local high street about an hour ago, the wind was blowing the torrential rain along the road in waves, sorry about the quality I used my phone
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Spare a thought for elliecat folks, her home town is coming in for quite a pounding, my ex hubby's in Teignmouth and he says the waves are come over the sea wall, our high tide is 13.00 which coincides with the worst of the weather

This is a sudden squall in our local high street about an hour ago, the wind was blowing the torrential rain along the road in waves, sorry about the quality I used my phone
                              Spoiler:
                              Hi everyone, I'm still online, yes! Thanks for the concern Reefgirl weather wasn't bad enough, I still had to go to work, bummer! I can't believe your ex-husband lives in Bovey Tracey, I live about 5 minutes from there, small world! Hope the weather isn't too bad for you

Rosehawk those pictures were VERY VERY nice!!!! I love the grumpy face from submersion!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm still online, yes! Thanks for the concern Reefgirl weather wasn't bad enough, I still had to go to work, bummer! I can't believe your ex-husband lives in Bovey Tracey, I live about 5 minutes from there, small world! Hope the weather isn't too bad for you

Rosehawk those pictures were VERY VERY nice!!!! I love the grumpy face from submersion!
                                He drives a bus in Torquay and Teignmouth so you might have seen him, it's not too bad here I think the Isle of Wight is gettting the worst of it apparently 95MPH winds have hit the Needles and Solent Coastguard are expecting Violent Storm Force 11 winds this evening, storm force 12 winds are Hurricane force, that's how bad it is around here folks

Comment

Working...
                                X