Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, scuba went really well.

My brain kept telling me that I can't be breathing underwater and yet I was. Really a weird sensation when your brain tells you one thing but then the physical experience says something else. I just took it slow to acclimate to the situation. It was alot of fun! They took tons of underwater pics so I am going to practice making a music video from all the pictures so I can send it out to the group (sorry can't share with you guys because I don't have permission from the group)

To bad Zelenka doesn't swim, he doesn't know what he is missing!

BAMSR was on last night. Kind of surprise Sci-fi is showing S4 reruns late night. Not complaing cause it was a Zelenka heavy episode!

Spoiler:

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post

My brain kept telling me that I can't be breathing underwater and yet I was. Really a weird sensation when your brain tells you one thing but then the physical experience says something else. I just took it slow to acclimate to the situation. It was alot of fun! They took tons of underwater pics so I am going to practice making a music video from all the pictures so I can send it out to the group (sorry can't share with you guys because I don't have permission from the group)
      Too bad. You must've looked great in the swimsuit... (all women, who say they look terrible look great)

Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      Radek: *thinks: Okay... Now I just have to goad Elizabeth into lying down on the table, blind her, activate that forcefield around her legs and arms and then I can pretend that I'm someone else. Kinky bed games do have their magic*

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
        Too bad. You must've looked great in the swimsuit... (all women, who say they look terrible look great)
        Thanks Pajus, you are being kind. It depends on what you mean by looking great, though I didn't say I looked terrible, I just dreaded it which is more of a feeling of being uncomfortable which isn't the same thing. The color of my swimsuit works for me!

Spoiler:
        Radek: *thinks: Okay... Now I just have to goad Elizabeth into lying down on the table, blind her, activate that forcefield around her legs and arms and then I can pretend that I'm someone else. Kinky bed games do have their magic*

sigpic

Comment

To bad Zelenka doesn't swim, he doesn't know what he is missing!

BAMSR was on last night. Kind of surprise Sci-fi is showing S4 reruns late night. Not complaing cause it was a Zelenka heavy episode!

Spoiler:

I'm glad it went well, there are a lot of wrecks around here that get a lot of diving clubs down here. I like the look of surprise on his face in that middle pic

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
            I'm glad it went well, there are a lot of wrecks around here that get a lot of diving clubs down here. I like the look of surprise on his face in that middle pic
            David really does do some of the best facial expressions! He could probably do a whole scene without saying anying and still getting his point across just by his facial expressions!

We have a few wrecks here, though you have to go to the Great Lakes and that water is extremely cold. My work has a scuba club and they organize events to other much more warmer locations like Florida.
            sigpic

Comment

The Solent is none too warm but then even the Caribbean is cold the further down you go

Comment

*Looks up and notices the Tabula Rasa pic*

YAY!!!

Spoiler:
                I finally got to see the stick action!!! I was hoping I'd find it!!!

Comment

The second Torchwood link in your siggy is demanding a password

Comment

*Insert very rude swearword here*

Okay...dealing with it.

Torchwood Bar Fight

That should do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
                      *Looks up and notices the Tabula Rasa pic*

YAY!!!

Spoiler:
                      I finally got to see the stick action!!! I was hoping I'd find it!!!

Well here, have some more!

Spoiler:

Course he looks pretty damn good with a
                      Spoiler:

Gun in his hand too!

LOL I love his facial expressions!

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                      The Solent is none too warm but then even the Caribbean is cold the further down you go
                      I don't know if the Great Lakes ever really get warm, they just have calm seasons and rough water seasons!
                      I've been to the Caribbean! Loved it there! When I went, the waters were too rough and we couldn't go scuba diving or snorkeling - I was going to learn back then.
                      sigpic

Comment

ohhhh, I am sooooo going to pay for staying up this late at night when I have to go to work in a few hours. Ahhh well, a Zelenka thunk should help!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

That top picture is one of my favourites, that I'm-surrounded-by-idiots look is wonderful

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                            That top picture is one of my favourites, that I'm-surrounded-by-idiots look is wonderful
                            LOL. He does do that look quite well, doesn't he! McKay was talking!

I am home for the evening with a sick kid.
                            sigpic

Comment

LOL. He does do that look quite well, doesn't he! McKay was talking!

I am home for the evening with a sick kid.
                              Hope the kid gets well soon... Maybe you could have Radek-clone cheer the poor guy/girl up

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                                Hope the kid gets well soon... Maybe you could have Radek-clone cheer the poor guy/girl up
                                Yeah, company on this thread at night!

I am sure Radek could do a great job cheering her up, if she only knew! Actually, she just recently found out that I am a Zelenka fan and the look on her face was priceless. She really thought I would be a huge Beckett - cause of his scottish accent or a Rodney fan. While I like both those characters alot, Zelenka is tops for me!

Think she may have the flu, she rarely gets sick so bit concerned. Her dad is coming over tomorrow to watch her incase she stays home from school.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X