No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Double Entendre is much more fun than out and out smut, it's why the Carry On films are so popular with all ages, you can read what you like into them

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
      A Double Entendre is much more fun than out and out smut, it's why the Carry On films are so popular with all ages, you can read what you like into them
      I like the Double Entendre so much better. Improv is teaching/helping me to develop by inuendo skills so much better! Zelenka, you'd better watch out! LOL!

We don't get the Carry On films here, I remember you mentioning them once before awhile go.
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
        I like the Double Entendre so much better. Improv is teaching/helping me to develop by inuendo skills so much better! Zelenka, you'd better watch out! LOL!

We don't get the Carry On films here, I remember you mentioning them once before awhile go.
        I've seen Ryan Stiles and Colin Mochrie use Double Entendres to great effect on Who's Line. I think that Carry On/Saucy Postcard type thing is uniquely British and doesn't travel very well where as Monty Python and Fawlty Towers seems to do well all over the world

Comment

I've seen Ryan Stiles and Colin Mochrie use Double Entendres to great effect on Who's Line. I think that Carry On/Saucy Postcard type thing is uniquely British and doesn't travel very well where as Monty Python and Fawlty Towers seems to do well all over the world
          Suppose that means it will be tough to find some videos of them.

I'm heading out to an Improv show shortly, need some inspiration!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Ryan and Colin are absolutely brilliant aren't they!! "Who's Line" is in my top ten favorite shows.

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
            Suppose that means it will be tough to find some videos of them.

I'm heading out to an Improv show shortly, need some inspiration!

Spoiler:

Don't know where you are, but "Who's Line is it Anyway?" can be seen on BBCAmerica with the original British cast, and on ABC Family with the American cast. Brilliantly funny!
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              Don't know where you are, but "Who's Line is it Anyway?" can be seen on BBCAmerica with the original British cast, and on ABC Family with the American cast. Brilliantly funny!
              Hi Everlovin,

Just consider me one of David Nykl's biggest fans!

Just Love Zelenka!

They show reruns of Who's Line is It Anyway on several times a week here. It's one of the reasons why I stay up late when I should be in bed getting a good nights sleep on the workdays.

Wouldn't it have been cool to see David Nykl on one of those shows. He would have just been hilarious! I love Ryan and Colin. Wish the show was still on.
              sigpic

Comment

We get the British Who's Line on a cable channel called Dave and the US one on Five US.

Try youtube for a glimpse of a Carry On, Carry on Cleo is one of my favourites as is Carry On Doctor

Comment

We get the British Who's Line on a cable channel called Dave and the US one on Five US.

Try youtube for a glimpse of a Carry On, Carry on Cleo is one of my favourites as is Carry On Doctor
                  I will have to check youtube out later tonight! Thanks Reefgirl.

I got to see David doing some Improv with some other actor/guests at a convention before they made my friend take the video's down. He was hilarious! So were the other actors!
                  sigpic

Comment

I heard that was good

Comment

I heard that was good
                      David and the others?! Oh god, it was hilarious and one of the funniest things I had seen in a long time. My friend is going to make me some CD's eventually since I am such a huge David fan and a John DeLancy fan as well. Delancy was really exceptionally funny!
                      sigpic

Comment

I like John De Lancie he's really good

Comment

I like John De Lancie he's really good
                          He's great. He's another actor I would love to meet someday.

We haven't had enough Radek pictures lately......

sigpic

Comment

I enjoy casual Radek's look. It looks like he has fashion sense which is fun. It'd be nice to see that more often.

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                            Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Renenutet View Post
                              I enjoy casual Radek's look. It looks like he has fashion sense which is fun. It'd be nice to see that more often.
                              He does look nice in casual clothes.

Here's another

I think this is the only other episode where he was wearing causal cloths.

Did you notice he actually got a new blue shirt this year?
                              sigpic

Comment

I do like the scruffy casual Radek

Comment

Working...
                                X