Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Originally Posted by Pajus
    I think they'd like Zelenka, the chipmunk.
    Ohhh god, now I got that image running through my head. Zelenka, he's the fourth chipmunk, you know the one that sounds funny. Okay, okay they all sound funny but he would be the one with an accent! But he would so cute and cuddlely.
    Originally posted by Originally Posted by Pajus
    And their reaction when they find out about Zelenka? Well... They have to be at least a little similar to you and that would probably mean a lot of new blood and posts for this thread (and a hefty increase of the amount of Zelenka-clones in Minnesota)
    You mean the girls reaction? I pretty much already know what their reaction would be like, they still tease me about who my favorite hobbit is and LOTR's was out how many years back?!
    And no the girls are not similar to me, they all have very distinctive personalities and personal tastes which has made for some interesting and challenging activities on occasion. I doubt that they would THUNK anyone on Stargate since most of them don't even like Sci-fi.
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
      Ohhh god, now I got that image running through my head. Zelenka, he's the fourth chipmunk, you know the one that sounds funny. Okay, okay they all sound funny but he would be the one with an accent! But he would so cute and cuddlely.

You mean the girls reaction? I pretty much already know what their reaction would be like, they still tease me about who my favorite hobbit is and LOTR's was out how many years back?!
      And no the girls are not similar to me, they all have very distinctive personalities and personal tastes which has made for some interesting and challenging activities on occasion. I doubt that they would THUNK anyone on Stargate since most of them don't even like Sci-fi.
      Try to ask yourself this question: If someone told you three years ago that you'll be thunking Zelenka and producing rivers of drool at the sight of convention pictures, what would you tell him?

Comment

Me want a hula hoop??? Never heard of it, oh well, I've got Island of Deams by The Springfields running around my head, it's just been played on the radio

As soon as I post my fic, I'll send you a link

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
          Me want a hula hoop??? Never heard of it, oh well, I've got Island of Deams by The Springfields running around my head, it's just been played on the radio
          LOL. Actually that is not the name of the song, it's one of the lines that stands out when the chipmunk sings it. The song is actually call the The Chipmunk Song - Christmas Don't Be Late.

Originally posted by Reefgirl
          As soon as I post my fic, I'll send you a link
          Look forward to it!

Originally posted by Pajus
          Try to ask yourself this question: If someone told you three years ago that you'll be thunking Zelenka and producing rivers of drool at the sight of convention pictures, what would you tell him?
          I would thank David and I would tell him how much I appreciate his creative talent and how much I enjoying watching him! David is a very talented and gifted actor!
          sigpic

Comment

I would thank David and I would tell him how much I appreciate his creative talent and how much I enjoying watching him! David is a very talented and gifted actor!
            You misunderstand me, young Padawan. Let's say I invent a time machine. I go back 3 or 4 years and I tell your younger self about what you're doing here (and on the Z/W thread). What would your younger self tell me?

Comment

You should watch more Dr Who Pajus, then you'd know all about paradox's and the reapers

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                You misunderstand me, young Padawan. Let's say I invent a time machine. I go back 3 or 4 years and I tell your younger self about what you're doing here (and on the Z/W thread). What would your younger self tell me?
                Yeah, I know. I was being kicked-off the computer so I didn't have alot of time to write something so I tried being nice to David!

Going back in time, my younger self would tell you to not expect anything and appreciate it when it happens.

No, I never expected to thunk any TV character or actor 3 or 4 years ago because back then it wasn't where my head was at; however, I never would have told you that it wasn't possible either. I am pleasantly surprised at how much fun I am having with it and the people on Zelenka's threads. I like David's sense of humor so it makes the *thunkin* all that much more enjoyable!

My girls in my youth group do thunk but they thunk performers closer to their own age so I am relatively certain they would not come here.

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                You should watch more Dr Who Pajus, then you'd know all about paradox's and the reapers
                Yikes, reapers! I wish they would show repeats of Dr. Who, I don't plan on buying the DVD's and I missed a few key episodes this season.
                Last edited by Rosehawk; 10 December 2007, 07:18 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Well, if you do look me up. I don't live too far away.
                  The girls had a fun time, it was a new experience for them too! If they only knew about my *thunkin* They giggle themselves silly that I like Sci-fi I can almost see how they would react to finding out I thunk Zelenka!

We had to sing it 8 times and that doesn't count the practice times!
                  I'm going to have dreams mixed with Zelenka and the Chipmunks, oh god help me, please!

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...ft5F0801AA.jpg
                  They'd probably have the same reaction my little sister did when she realized how big a geek I really am. She rolled her eyes at me and shook her head!

Poor little sis, doesn't know what she's missing.
                  sigpic

Hurrah for a Fifth Season of Stargate: Atlantis!

Comment

Originally posted by phynyxoffyre View Post
                    They'd probably have the same reaction my little sister did when she realized how big a geek I really am. She rolled her eyes at me and shook her head!

LOL. My daughter's reaction was just like that!

If my youth group found out about Zelenka they would be shocked and then they all would look at my daughter and watch her turn red before they started laughing at her reaction.
                    sigpic

Comment

LOL. My daughter's reaction was just like that!

If my youth group found out about Zelenka they would be shocked and then they all would look at my daughter and watch her turn red before they started laughing at her reaction.
                      My friends are sci fi fans too, so I don't have to worry about that. Actually, one of them likes Zelenka. She lurks here on occasion. *waves hi just in case*

My family on the other hand, little sis and my parents do a lot of eye rolling when I talk about SGA. But they're just missing all the fun.
                      sigpic

Hurrah for a Fifth Season of Stargate: Atlantis!

Comment

And my daughter, she does the same when I watch Top Gear and Dr Who, although she does join me in watching Top Gear these days

Comment

My friends are sci fi fans too, so I don't have to worry about that. Actually, one of them likes Zelenka. She lurks here on occasion. *waves hi just in case*
                          You're lucky you got Sci-fi friends. I did when I was younger but when I moved here you would have thought Sci-fi was a disease or something. I have one friend who I can at least talk SGA with now and it took both of us awhile to admit it to each other cause we both had been slammed by others for enjoying Stargate.

My family on the other hand, little sis and my parents do a lot of eye rolling when I talk about SGA. But they're just missing all the fun.
                          My daughter use to like watching sci-fi with me until she hit the teen years. Now its Mom, I don't know you, if I mention anything about sci-fi. I love watching her do the eye-roll cause I know, I just know, that one day she will be back to enjoy Sci-fi

Some lovely Radek in Doppleganger

Spoiler:

And this one because I just came back from the Dentist with some dental work done - broke a tooth last week and luckily it wasn't so bad that I had to have a crown. I rarely have to go to the Dentist so this was tramatic (just kidding about the tramatic part but gives a good excuse to see Radek!)

and this piccie is so sooothing....
                          sigpic

Comment

Rosehawk, there's a Pm with a link waiting for you

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                              Rosehawk, there's a Pm with a link waiting for you
                              Yes, thank you Reefgirl. I just got finished reading it!

Hot, hot, hot....where's Zelenka now, gotta thunk Zelenka......

Spoiler:

ummmm, nice hands!

sigpic

Comment

I'm glad you approve, a nice scruffy Zelenka pic you have there

Comment

Working...
                                X