No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I spoke too soon, the weather has taken a turn for the worse here! It's raining and it's so windy it's knocking all the bins over, great! As long as my sky is ok for tomorrow's finale i'll be alright! (zelenka for 3 seconds, yay)

BTW Reefgirl I love your sig, being a Massive Dwarfer and Top Gear fan!
    sigpic

Comment

Ack, that mean's it's heading my way then

Comment

Originally posted by elliecat View Post
        Well, I spoke too soon, the weather has taken a turn for the worse here! It's raining and it's so windy it's knocking all the bins over, great! As long as my sky is ok for tomorrow's finale i'll be alright! (zelenka for 3 seconds, yay)
        LOL. Zelenka 3 seconds. If you listen to what McKay is saying it will all make sense! And if you blink you might miss Radek's scene. Still bummed though, would like to have seen alot more Zelenka in the last episode of the season.

Originally posted by Reefgirl
        Ack, that mean's it's heading my way then
        On a serious note, stay safe you guys.
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Thanks Rosie but we're in for a couple more days of it yet

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
            Thanks Rosie but we're in for a couple more days of it yet
            Stay safe, warm and dry!

I will post some more lovely thunkin pictures after I come back from Improv class tonight.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
              Stay safe, warm and dry!

I will post some more lovely thunkin pictures after I come back from Improv class tonight.
              Aw... Rosehawk has improv... Have to write some smut... very quickly

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                Aw... Rosehawk has improv... Have to write some smut... very quickly
                Talk about smut...Tonight we had to do "Love is like" and then you get an object, place or thing that you have to say what love is like. My favorite was "love is like a sugar cube......." LOL, the best way to do smut is with an innocent face which I can do....teach didn't expect the punch line I came up coming from me, usually I start laughing and can't get it out when it is alot on the smutty side. The reaction from the class was I can't believe she said that. It was all clean, just had a double meaning and my innocent delivery was perfect! God, I just love Improv.
                I think I am gonna go for tryouts at the club. I'm not good enough but they say if you want to come for fun and practice what auditions are like and see some really good Improv then show up for auditions.

Radek is so proud of his student!

He definitely wants to hear more!

Just cause he is soooooo cute!

Hey Pajus, did you try sending your story again? PM me, maybe I have to setup a hotmail account or something.
                Last edited by Rosehawk; 10 March 2008, 09:14 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Stay safe, warm and dry!
                  Thanks Rosehawk
                  Talk about smut...Tonight we had to do "Love is like" and then you get an object, place or thing that you have to say what love is like. My favorite was "love is like a sugar cube......." LOL, the best way to do smut is with an innocent face which I can do....teach didn't expect the punch line I came up coming from me, usually I start laughing and can't get it out when it is alot on the smutty side. The reaction from the class was I can't believe she said that. It was all clean, just had a double meaning and my innocent delivery was perfect! God, I just love Improv.
                  I think I am gonna go for tryouts at the club. I'm not good enough but they say if you want to come for fun and practice what auditions are like and see some really good Improv then show up for auditions.

Radek is so proud of his student!
                  http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...leZelenka4.jpg

He definitely wants to hear more!
                  http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...unday08361.jpg

Just cause he is soooooo cute!
                  http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...trike05751.jpg

Hey Pajus, did you try sending your story again? PM me, maybe I have to setup a hotmail account or something.
                  I love hearing stories about your improv class, that was really good

Comment

Please, set the hotmail account up. Tried again, failed again

Comment

Congratulations on your 2,000th posting Pajus

Comment

Congratulations on your 2,000th posting Pajus
                        Thanks. I didn't notice

Comment

You can get your own avatar now

Comment

You can get your own avatar now

That takes 2000 posts???
                            I will NEVER EVER get one...
                            The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                              That takes 2000 posts???
                              I will NEVER EVER get one...
                              Join an Anti or Pro thread, you will be amazed how soon those post will multiply

Comment

Join an Anti or Pro thread, you will be amazed how soon those post will multiply
                                She's not kidding

Comment

Working...
                                X