Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
    LOL. He does do that look quite well, doesn't he! McKay was talking!

I am home for the evening with a sick kid.
    I hope she gets better soon

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
      I hope she gets better soon
      She's doing better today, thanks. She slept for about 14 hours straight.
      She felt well enough to go to school this morning and watch me get rear-ended at her school by a driver who was driving to fast for road conditions. We got about 6 inches of snow last night and the roads were icy. Typically a school zone means cars will be stopping for kids to cross the road so drivers should be going slow to begin with. My daughter was just getting out of the car so you can imagine all the senerios that flashed in my head just before impact. She is okay. She was more scared and worried about me. I guess I said a few choice words before I got out of the car to exchange information so she knew I was not happy.

A Zelenka thunk for my mood at the moment which is something I haven't quite figured out yet!

Zelenka thunking just has a way of making things seem soooooooooooo much better!
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Honestly people like that shouldn't be allowed behind the wheel, I'm glad you and she are ok

Comment

Honestly people like that shouldn't be allowed behind the wheel, I'm glad you and she are ok
          Thanks. Been a rough week so far.
          Well everyone has their moments when they do something stupid, you just hope it doesn't create something like an accident. He kept saying that he felt the anti-lock brakes kick in, well those help prevent you from going side to side kind of sliding, not so much if all you are doing is going forward so he definitely underestimated his vehicle and the weather conditions. *sigh*

Zelenka, Oh yes!!

Spoiler:

Everytime I see the behind shot I start to laugh because I remember the one person who was on the set when this was filmed and she was talking about how David was wiggling his legs and behind around until Joe and Kavan remember to help him back down. *such lovely funny thoughts*

sigpic

Comment

Well everyone has their moments when they do something stupid, you just hope it doesn't create something like an accident. He kept saying that he felt the anti-lock brakes kick in, well those help prevent you from going side to side kind of sliding, not so much if all you are doing is going forward so he definitely underestimated his vehicle and the weather conditions. *sigh*

Zelenka, Oh yes!!

Spoiler:

Everytime I see the behind shot I start to laugh because I remember the one person who was on the set when this was filmed and she was talking about how David was wiggling his legs and behind around until Joe and Kavan remember to help him back down. *such lovely funny thoughts*

Sounds like he was driving like a pig. We've got the same kind here... They're all over the world

Comment

Zelenka, Oh yes!!

Spoiler:

Ah, a Mid Life Crises Car by the sounds of things. He should swap it for something with 4 Wheel Drive

Comment

In my last driving lesson my instructor let me drive on the main road for the first time and I made a few...mistakes.

He said I didn't do too bad and asked me if I wanted to drive the car back to college. I said no. He thought I'd said yes. So off we went.

IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!

And then I stalled the car at the traffic lights.

(Insert choice of incredibly awful swearwords)

I ended up stuffing my face with chocolate and drinking cans of pop.

I then went made a new film that took me an hour to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
                  In my last driving lesson my instructor let me drive on the main road for the first time and I made a few...mistakes.

He said I didn't do too bad and asked me if I wanted to drive the car back to college. I said no. He thought I'd said yes. So off we went.

IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!

Are you absolutely certain you are describing yourself and not myself?

Comment

I'm afraid that this story of misadventures within the world of driving is...

SOB!!!

Me...

*Sigh*

BTW, chapter five of my Torchwood fanfiction is up:

Determined

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post

IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!

I'm sorry for laughing Allestian but this sounds so much like me the first time I drove a car with mannual transmission instead of automatic. I stalled the car more than once in traffic, quite embarassing!

Originally posted by Pajus
                      Sounds like he was driving like a pig. We've got the same kind here... They're all over the world
                      Ahhhh, don't be so harsh. You're right, bad drivers are everywhere. This guy is being pretty good about taking responsiblity - if he didn't then he would be a pig.

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                      Ah, a Mid Life Crises Car by the sounds of things. He should swap it for something with 4 Wheel Drive
                      LOL. He was in his fifties, at least.

Some Zelenka thunkin to make the day go better!

sigpic

Comment

I stalled once. Didn't look very professional...

Ah well. There was a moment where he said 'Park up after the yellow car'. I said okay and then drove past it, he swerved me in and said 'THIS yellow car'.

I said 'Oh THIS one...' there weren't any other yellow cars parked up.

Comment

Cute Allestian!

This is probably the closest we will ever see Zelenka parking a vehicle! Think this one went boom!

sigpic

Comment

Some lovely thunkin before heading off to sleepy land.

sigpic

Comment

You've picked some wonderful photo's Rosehawk

Allestian, one day you'll laugh about your driving lessons

Comment

Allestian, one day you'll laugh about your driving lessons
                                If you survive your first year behind the wheel...

Comment

Working...
                                X