John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rootortoise
    hi SGAFAN! look forward to ur next chappie!!! youve not missed much, weve been squeeing over phantoms especially since i gave another small spoiler for it....and yeh squeeing mostly!!! weve certainly been busy...cant stop posting!! im very excited about phantoms!!!! lol!!!!

She's so excited that the guys in the white coats are trying to find her.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek

I'll distract them for a while - run, Rootortoise, run!
      sigpic
      My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Well, I'm gonna go enjoy the campfire for a bit. i'll be back in an hour.

SGAFan - I expect that story!!

All Whumpers - I expect lots of SQUEE!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek

What...who are you...you look familiar.....no im not crazy...dont take me away....put the pointy injection away......wait shep save me......im just excited about phantoms.......squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......i just want to see shep emotionally whumped......theres nothing wrong with that....help me shep!!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Way to go
            SGAFan
            !

1200 Awesome Posts!

WannaBe

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

What...who are you...you look familiar.....no im not crazy...dont take me away....put the pointy injection away......wait shep save me......im just excited about phantoms.......squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......i just want to see shep emotionally whumped......theres nothing wrong with that....help me shep!!!!
              Rootortoise - you need to hurry up and make 300 posts so you'll have your own Shep Clone to come save you!!!!

WannaBe

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

AWWW Thanks you guys! Just didnt want anyone to think I was ignoring you all! I've gotten so much writing done the last few days.

next chappie should be up tonight! (my poor sore fingers! LOL)
                sigpic
                My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

LSC: What? Rootortoise is in trouble?

LSC: I'm on my way!

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]

LSC: Damn those Men In White!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WannaBeAWhumper
                    Rootortoise - you need to hurry up and make 300 posts so you'll have your own Shep Clone to come save you!!!!

WannaBe
                    yeh i know quick quick quick 300 posts....not much more to go!!! SQUEEEEEEE.....oh no the man in the white coat has found me....i need to find somewhere to hide!!!!! phantoms people...its exciting squeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Oh, I feel so... gypped.

I was flicking channels the other day, and came across an old western called "Cimarron Strip" (anybody else remember it?) Anyway.... it was the PERFECT whump. The hero is shot and left for dead, we get blood, sweat, weakness, bad guys trying to hunt him down.

I seem to remember the 70s had a lot more of that for some reason....

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
                        LSC: What? Rootortoise is in trouble?

LSC: I'm on my way!

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]

LSC: Damn those Men In White!

oh no nice try shep i appreciate the effort!!! and yayyyyy cos he was whumped!!!!!lol!!! im hiding from the man in the white coat....im not crazy im just a wee bit excited!!!! a tiny bit really!!! not much at all!!!

Comment

oh no nice try shep i appreciate the effort!!! and yayyyyy cos he was whumped!!!!!lol!!! im hiding from the man in the white coat....im not crazy im just a wee bit excited!!!! a tiny bit really!!! not much at all!!!
                          I felt exactly the same in the week leading up to CG and the week following it. I've only just calmed down - mostly. I'll get hyped when it gets closer, but it's still too far away right now.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan
                            AWWW Thanks you guys! Just didnt want anyone to think I was ignoring you all! I've gotten so much writing done the last few days.

next chappie should be up tonight! (my poor sore fingers! LOL)
                            awww id never think u were ignoring us!!! especially when the promise of fan fic is around the corner!! well done on ur milestone!! i dont think ill hit 300 before bed...especially if the man in the white coat comes after me...u get a little excited over an ep and they send in the big guns!!! if only real world had been shep....id have loved him struggling against men in white coats being all crazy and mmmmm......crazy....phantoms.....SQUEEEEEEEEEEE i mean squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....dont want to attract any unwanted attention....*looks for man in white coat* i think im ok for now....!

Comment

Here's a fiction recommendation for those craving Shep whump.

HONOR BOUND
                              at http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3117307/1/

Now ff.net is giving me grief right now, but it's a BIG story and it's complete... I have it in a Word document at 78 pages (dual columns, 9 pitch, Times Roman). Great Shep whump/angst.

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                                Here's a fiction recommendation for those craving Shep whump.

HONOR BOUND
                                at http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3117307/1/

Now ff.net is giving me grief right now, but it's a BIG story and it's complete... I have it in a Word document at 78 pages (dual columns, 9 pitch, Times Roman). Great Shep whump/angst.
                                oh yeh i read this!!! i loved this story!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X