Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
    If Mr.drewandian(aka Paco)were to ship for SGA, he'd ship McKeller (he has a thing for JS)
    It's not because you have a thing for Jewel that you will start shipping her with anyone. I happen to like Jewel, but I hate Keller.

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
    I didn't even see the lemming sneak in here. Hi Lemming!
    Sneaking around is one of my hobbies. Though it's not Kate's favorite among my hobbies. You can imagine why that would be.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I would say pants are only required dependent upon who's doing the wearing (or not wearing, whatever the case may be)
      Okay, then, for forum rules please wear pants. Or don't tell me, I don't want to imagine any of you buff bods without pants.
      Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Eri that look is quite menacing. Enough so I would hold her purse whilst shopping in the mall. Or... she's about ready to jump me in the storage closet. I prefer the latter.
        "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Bevo is awesome! I'm also a fan of the Colorado Buffalo and the LSU Bengal Tiger. I think my favorite nonsensical mascot is the Ibis from UM. Or the Western Kentucky Mascot...the Hilltopper orange guy?

I have special love in my heart for the Rally Monkey. Have you guys seen the Sportscenter commercial? AHHHHHH!! *luff*

Rally Monkey gets fired
          Sportscenter commercials are always hilarious.

I would say pants are only required dependent upon who's doing the wearing (or not wearing, whatever the case may be)
          Did somebody say pants?

Spoiler:
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I'm back with your drawings, Eri.
            Firstly, I want to say that the quality of a drawing is horrible when it is scanned (especially colors). They are better in real.

Red (don't like this one)
            Spoiler:

Black
            Spoiler:

I didn't do the white one. If you want, I can do it but tomorrow.
            I hope you like it.
            sigpic
            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
              I'm back with your drawings, Eri.
              Firstly, I want to say that the quality of a drawing is horrible when it is scanned (especially colors). They are better in real.

Red (don't like this one)
              Spoiler:

Black
              Spoiler:

I didn't do the white one. If you want, I can do it but tomorrow.
              I hope you like it.
              OH THANK YOU! Those are wonderful, I love them!!! You don't have to do the white one.

I'll hang these in my cubicle--Georgia drawings from my friend in France!!!

Comment

OH THANK YOU! Those are wonderful, I love them!!! You don't have to do the white one.

I'll hang these in my cubicle--Georgia drawings from my friend in France!!!
                Glad you like them! My dad took the black one. "steal" would be the good word.lol

I have a question: You work in a cubicle?
                sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

*waves hello to Mr. Drew* Aww, we won't hold it against you... too much.

I didn't realize Traveler had his own website! Whenever I think of USC I think of the dude in the Trojan suit.
                  Yeah, a lot of people think that Tommy Trojan is our mascot, but no, it's Traveler. Traveler's rider is simply referred to as "the Trojan," just as the iconic statue at the center of campus is officially named.

I have special love in my heart for the Rally Monkey. Have you guys seen the Sportscenter commercial? AHHHHHH!! *luff*

Rally Monkey gets fired
                  *dies laughing* OMFG! That's priceless! *pets the Monkey*

And of course... GO ANGELS!!!! BEAT THE YANKEES!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...Elizabeth's mad at you for dissing her favorite color combination.

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/i...2/t_l_b188.jpg
                  Ooooh, pkprd869, you are so BUSTED!

*sigh* I can't wait til it's my turn with the DVDs....I'm 2 of 6 holds (of two copies of the DVDs) so it should be soon....
                  Only two copies! Eeeep, that's gotta suck! At least you're high up on the waiting list.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  Gee, John, is that a pen in your pocket, or are you just glad to see Lizzie?
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Glad you like them! My dad took the black one. "steal" would be the good word.lol

I have a question: You work in a cubicle?
                    I do!

Comment

Eri...I wasn't suggesting that any of US would be pantsless....
                      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                      sigpic

Comment

I do!
                        Now I'm curious. What is your job?

Hi SK!
                        SR: I never paid attention to this pic. I found it interesting.lol
                        sigpic

Comment

SK yup..two copies...I mean I could get them one disc at a time but that's even worse than waiting for the whole season at once....

SR...I'm sure I had something intelligent or insightful to say...til I saw that pic...yup...it's gone now...
                          My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                          sigpic

Comment

Quick! I want to re-watch a sparky episode, but I can't decide which. What shall I watch? Anyone want to watch it in parallel and have a discussion afterwards?

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Hi SK!
                              Yeah I know what you mean. He has a really cute expression on his face there. It was his face you were referring to?

Now I'm curious. Do a lot of people in France work in cubicles? Over here almost everyone does unless you have a lot of experience and have moved up in the company.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hi SK!
                                I am a Marketing creative assistant at a small Sports Network. I design billboards, web ads, print ads, and many other creative things, come up with advertising campaigns for our network, write scripts for commercials, and sometimes write features/segments for our televisions shows.

I recently won an Emmy (an American award recognizing achievement in Television) for a 'feature' I did for a sports show.

Comment

Working...
                                X