X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Eri and Drew.
    SR: You forgot Rugby.LOL

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
    Probie, that's wonderful! I wants one...
    Give me the name of your team and the colors. A pic would be appreciated.lol
    And I will do one for you.
    sigpic
    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Speaking of college mascots, I have to say Bevo is among my favorites. Listen to that Texas accent. That's a geeenuuuiiinne twang right there. And I also love Bevo because it seems he has a way of needing to go potty every time the ESPN cameras find him. LOL

They keep trying to change the name of the Redskins for the same reason. Political correctness run amuck I say. Oh and I remember a while back at North Carolina State they defanged the Wolf which caused quite a stir. Always something with people who think they were anointed to tell the rest of us what to think.

Hey, come back here. We have a lot of non-Sparky related fun also. We got college football, baseball, soccer football and somebody somewhere has to be a hockey fan.

And you don't ship Sparky. Who else is there? Oh wait...McShep maybe?
      Bevo is awesome! I'm also a fan of the Colorado Buffalo and the LSU Bengal Tiger. I think my favorite nonsensical mascot is the Ibis from UM. Or the Western Kentucky Mascot...the Hilltopper orange guy?

I have special love in my heart for the Rally Monkey. Have you guys seen the Sportscenter commercial? AHHHHHH!! *luff*

Rally Monkey gets fired
      Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
        Hi Mister Drewandian! (like this name lol)

Ok Mister pkprd. I finished your drawing. One hour to find an orange pencil.....I could use Paint but no thanks. Too long and...too long.lol Don't ask me why I don't put color on his skin. I remember you: one hour to find an orange pencil and 2 seconds to find the brown one.....lol
        I hope I respected the color and the uniform of your team.
        Spoiler:
        Nice Job Homie! Thanks. I'll make something for you later, I'm behind .*looks around for regularamanda*
        It was awesome for a little while (no knowledge of artists required for it to work) but something must have gone wrong in the software...because everytime I'd click 'tranquil' it'd jump to aggressive. When you're doing graphics and need 'soothing' it does not help to be scared out of your wits by Death Metal...

Probie, that's wonderful! I wants one...
        Red and black... boooooooring Red and black were my high school colors so I can't dis UGA's colors. Our away pants were... SILVER! Though they looked, well were identical to, Ohio State's pants. Our coach grew up in Ohio.
        "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Thanks Eri and Drew.
          SR: You forgot Rugby.LOL

Give me the name of your team and the colors. A pic would be appreciated.lol
          And I will do one for you.
          Woohoo!

Georgia Bulldogs

http://lesterslegends.com/wp-content...no-300x225.jpg

Colors are, well, red and black (and silver).

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
            Nice Job Homie! Thanks. I'll make something for you later, I'm behind .*looks around for regularamanda*

Red and black... boooooooring Red and black were my high school colors so I can't dis UGA's colors. Our away pants were... SILVER! Though they looked, well were identical to, Ohio State's pants. Our coach grew up in Ohio.
            WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...Elizabeth's mad at you for dissing her favorite color combination.

Comment

If Mr.drewandian(aka Paco)were to ship for SGA, he'd ship McKeller (he has a thing for JS) LOL although I think it'd be pretty funny to seem him ship McShep or Shex!

yeah, eri, I'm thinkin' death metal wouldn't be very soothing...the cool thing about Pandora is that you can put in a song title OR an artist and you get the same results...and you can 'dislike' songs that don't work for you and they won't play them again...

ETA: she looks kinda evil there *really needs to see more than just season 1*
              My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
              sigpic

Comment

Woohoo!

Georgia Bulldogs

http://lesterslegends.com/wp-content...no-300x225.jpg

Colors are, well, red and black (and silver).
                Don't see "silver" so I won't be worry with it.lol
                White, black and red....Ok I don't know if I will have it today but I'm working on it.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Probie
                  De nada, pkprd.

Red and black ...not boring. I said this because I have red en black pencils.lol
                  Eri: Do you prefer the "red uniform" or "black uniform"?
                  Red Uniform--it's our traditional home uniform, with the silver pants. So famous they're known as 'them silver britches'. The black uniform isn't pulled out very often. Usually we travel away in white.

Comment

Don't see "silver" so I won't be worry with it.lol
                    White, black and red....Ok I don't know if I will have it today but I'm working on it.
                    The pants are silver.

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                      If Mr.drewandian(aka Paco)were to ship for SGA, he'd ship McKeller (he has a thing for JS) LOL although I think it'd be pretty funny to seem him ship McShep or Shex!

yeah, eri, I'm thinkin' death metal wouldn't be very soothing...the cool thing about Pandora is that you can put in a song title OR an artist and you get the same results...and you can 'dislike' songs that don't work for you and they won't play them again...

ETA: she looks kinda evil there *really needs to see more than just season 1*
                      That particular shot is from "The Hive", the first part of the Season 2 Midseason 2 parter. It's a cute moment.

Comment

The pants are silver.
                        Do you see pants on my drawing? LOL
                        I still don't see "silver" so not my problem (I don't have silver pencil).lol
                        I'm just lazy. I don't want to draw pants. I tried yesterday and It was horrible.lol
                        And I'm still lazy because I take my drawing from yesterday and put colors on it. I made some changes but not a new one.
                        Probie=Lazy. lol
                        sigpic

Comment

That particular shot is from "The Hive", the first part of the Season 2 Midseason 2 parter. It's a cute moment.
                          *sigh* I can't wait til it's my turn with the DVDs....I'm 2 of 6 holds (of two copies of the DVDs) so it should be soon....
                          My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                          sigpic

Comment

Do you see pants on my drawing? LOL
                            I still don't see "silver" so not my problem (I don't have silver pencil).lol
                            I'm just lazy. I don't want to draw pants. I tried yesterday and It was horrible.lol
                            And I'm still lazy because I take my drawing from yesterday and put colors on it. I made some changes but not a new one.
                            Probie=Lazy. lol
                            I was just explaining where the silver was. Pants are not required.

Um, perhaps I should clarify--Pants ARE required, just not in your drawing.

I didn't even see the lemming sneak in here. Hi Lemming!

Comment

LOL
                              American football is very interesting....lol
                              sigpic

Comment

I would say pants are only required dependent upon who's doing the wearing (or not wearing, whatever the case may be)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X